Male bodybuilders 40% less likely to die of cancer

BearWithMe

Maybe its a power thing? They just claim they find these men more attractive. Some of these societies practice polyandry
The fact that women claim they find something attractive doesn't mean it is necessarily true.

Every western woman will tell you she wants nice, caring, reliable, faithful good guy with stable job. Guy who doesn't drink, smoke and do drugs. A guy who would never hit her and who will treat her like a princess.

But we all know who they end up f***ing, right?

Eberhardt

The fact that women claim they find something attractive doesn't mean it is necessarily true.

Every western woman will tell you she wants nice, caring, reliable, faithful good guy with stable job. Guy who doesn't drink, smoke and do drugs. A guy who would never hit her and who will treat her like a princess.

Sort of true. I just think its hard to find a universal preference. I guess there is a general trend towards attraction of good proportions as an indicator of health. That would mean that the preference from any deviation from this would be "unnatural". The problem with this is that its hard to tell what is an ideal reproductive (male) weight. That would be at least partly dependent on the heritage of that individual as healthy is not the same in alasca and cameroon. Also it assumes that the drive towards f.ex high status men is not a natural drive, which I think it is. And its reproductively sensible to go for high resources. Meaning fat preference would then be preferable. Safety is another aspects and it seems like that instinct is mostly triggered by "larger" not necessarily visibly muscular. Also personality is relevant from a reproductive point of view. We can see that statistically women in poorer and more violent societies prefer more androgenic facial features. But that also indicates a higher chance of the violence potential to be directed at the woman, which means it only pays of in a hostile enviroment. Thus actual "natural" preference depends on context. Its like with the cella in the body. I guess that would mean a society were women are more in power actually "naturally" produces a differwnt attraction pattern. I say this in the nature of statistical trends, not as a standard that applies to individual women or as a framework for dating

The problem with all that is that RP is not and never was ripped.

I still think he is correct in pretty much everything he says, and that Peating is the best way to get ripped, but it is also obvious that one must make some adjustments to it to achieve muscular physique

Your aren"t gonna get ripped on 150 grams of protein, so that is no comparison. 150 grams of protein will keep you lean with good muscle tone, but you would have to eat a whole lot more protein and do more with that 10% than paint.

As they say like attracts like. If you are wanting that bimbo than you're probably a bimbo too. This stereotyping is so ridiculous. You men need to quit pining for the fake blow up dolls. None of this complaining is over sweet nice girls.

BearWithMe

As they say like attracts like. If you are wanting that bimbo than you're probably a bimbo too. This stereotyping is so ridiculous. You men need to quit pining for the fake blow up dolls. None of this complaining is over sweet nice girls.
Hey I'm not judging you at all!

In fact, if I was a female, I would do exactly the same thing.

I would not like to date weak nice guys either. I would like a powerful and dominant man, who would be able to protect me and our kids, and who would be able to provide for us in bad times.

It is really f***d up that our society shame women just for following their primal instincts.

That's what patriarchy did to us.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

The point of my post was that women can't openly admit what they prefer in their mates, because society would shame them to oblivion.

So you have to take the claims about females prefering weak guys and small genitals with huge grain of salt.

Nothing more, nothing less. I'm definitely not bitter or butthurt about it, it is just a matter of fact.

I would not like to date weak nice guys either. I would like a powerful and dominant man, who would be able to protect me and our kids, and who would be able to provide for us in bad times.

It is really f***d up that our society shame women just for following their primal instincts.

I am not mad pr anything, just trying to get you guys to see the nice girl side.
You aren't realizing we sweet good girls aren't looking for bimbo guys. We say why do guys go for those fake hair, big boob girls? I married a "Peaty" kind of guy who is smart and lean and ambitious, and you know what he is a very good catch, far from what you would see in the gym. No sweet nice girl who wants a successful man and a family puts big muscles as their top ten requirements, but you guys are stereotyping women as being hypocritical and getting with guys who mistreat them. It is annoying to listen to. When a man finally gets that hot stripper girl he complains she isn't smart, or is too into herself or is sleeping around. Be careful what you ask for is all I gotta say.

BearWithMe

I am not mad pr anything, just trying to get you guys to see the nice girl side.
You aren't realizing we sweet good girls aren't looking for bimbo guys. We say why do guys go for those fake hair, big boob girls? I married a "Peaty" kind of guy who is smart and lean and ambitious, and you know what he is a very good catch, far from what you would see in the gym. No sweet nice girl who wants a successful man and a family puts big muscles as their top ten requirements, but you guys are stereotyping women as being hypocritical and getting with guys who mistreat them. It is annoying to listen to. When a man finally gets that hot stripper girl he complains she isn't smart, or is too into herself or is sleeping around. Be careful what you ask for is all I gotta say.
You are implying things I have never said.

I'm saying that women are biologically wired to be aroused by strong and dominant men, and there is absolutely nothing wrong about that.

In fact, it makes logical sense and it is necessary for evolution to happen and to keep the gene pool healthy and strong.

That's all.

Eberhardt

Yup. As i said, statistical trends that show a couple of percentage leaning in one or other direction has no bearing on how an individual man or women feels. Its a question of tendencies.

Also, its obvious that they do prefer this in some way or another as these are the men thats popular among women in these societies. I was just thinking you referred to the general human tendency to be a bit dishonest both with yourself and others.

InChristAlone

I was going to mention that. I k ow for a facy that 20 years ago this attitude was the norm in India. People was in awe of big fat men. And @Mr.Bollox I agree that muscles seem a bit more universal then lean but nah. I know when my greatgrandfather was a kid the womem dreaded dating the workmem on the railroad because of their "ugly, knotted muscular backs", and the workers were sometimes ashamed of it. On the leanness question. I was specifically talking about ripped as it is usually understood in bodybuilding and in europe though I thought the us too. Ripped being then 5%ish. Musclemass is more about being jacked. Its all lingo anyway so if we stick to just plain lean(not fat) I am a bit more in agreement but the examples above show it to be variable at best. For fun: some southamerican and pacific culture where women have more status, the men are preferred small and lanky and preferably with a small penis. The big men have problems getting married
The women in South America must have unintegrated wounded masculine energy if they are afraid of real masculine men. Small and lanky would mean they are 'safe' and easier to control.

You are implying things I have never said.

I'm saying that women are biologically wired to be aroused by strong and dominant men, and there is absolutely nothing wrong about that.

In fact, it makes logical sense and it is necessary for evolution to happen and to keep the gene pool healthy and strong.

That's all.

Again a good snart woman doesn't care about their men and their muscles. They care about their confidence and drive. Overcompensating with muscles only attracts shallow women. So I am saying you got it a bit wrong that's all.

The women in South America must have unintegrated wounded masculine energy if they are afraid of real masculine men. Small and lanky would mean they are 'safe' and easier to control.

Ha! Ha! Now that was funny! My lean man perused me to no end and trust you me I am not controlling him! His confidence and not willing to take no for answer from anyone is very sexy.

InChristAlone

Ha! Ha! Now that was funny! My lean man perused me to no end and trust you me I am not controlling him! His confidence and not willing to take no for answer from anyone is very sexy.
I wasn't implying that real men are big and bulky, just that an aversion to a bigger more muscly man can indicate fear of the masculine due to unprocessed trauma.

I wasn't implying that real men are big and bulky, just that an aversion to a bigger more muscly man can indicate fear of the masculine due to unprocessed trauma.

I never heard of a fear of muscular men. My first husband is a fireman and gym rat. I got with him when was immature and stupid, like most little girls do. When you grow up you pick quality not poster boys.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

Again a good snart woman doesn't care about their men and their muscles. They care about their confidence and drive. Overcompensating with muscles only attracts shallow women. So I am saying you got it a bit wrong that's all.
You are talking like is is not possible to be muscular and confident, driven, smart, ambitious and not shallow at the same time.

It is possible.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

Hmmmm Duane The Rock Johnson and

I never heard of a fear of muscular men. My first husband isca fireman and gym rat. I got with him when was immature and stupid, like most little girls do. When you grow up you pick quality not poster boys.
Aaaaah here we go.

You just accused me of stereotyping women, yet you are doing exactly the same thing.

You are projecting character traits of your gym rat ex on all muscular men.

That's pretty shallow, you know?

PxD

That’s not the patriarchy buddy, it’s the exact opposite. The ones who shame women for wanting dominant, strong men are the feminists, because those types of men are considered “toxic”.

Aaaaah here we go.

You just accused me of stereotyping women, yet you are doing exactly the same thing.

You are projecting character traits of your gym rat ex on all muscular men.

That's pretty shallow, you know?

I was talking about me, and I was talking him. The gym and getting girls to look at him was most important to to my ex. I never said everybody in the gym is an idiot. I am talking about priorities in choosing a partner. Name calling is what immature people do, so sorry my polite conversation somehow struck a nerve.

BearWithMe

That’s not the patriarchy buddy, it’s the exact opposite. The ones who shame women for wanting dominant, strong men are the feminists, because those types of men are considered “toxic”.
Feminism developed as a response to patriarchy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals