Male bodybuilders 40% less likely to die of cancer

P

Peatness

Ernest Kalimov (who the internet nicknamed Gigachad) is the artistic creation of Lithuanian-Russian photographer Krista Sudmalis. During her project on masculinity, she used select characteristics of the bodies of 4-5 different male fitness models + software and her imagination. Some say he represents her father who she never knew.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZudFcSE2ts

If this is an ‘art’ project it’s a beautiful one. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying
“A man in complete harmony with himself and the world around him”

If this is an ‘art’ project it’s a beautiful one. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying
“A man in complete harmony with himself and the world around him”

Always pleased to hear a woman compliment a prototype of masculinity rather than deride as "toxic."

That last sentence is the content creator pandering to his gigachad fanboy audience. Complete harmony with himself.. perhaps, but there is too little evidence of his interaction with the world around him for us to draw the second conclusion as well.

P

Peatness

Always pleased to hear a woman compliment a prototype of masculinity rather than deride as "toxic."

That last sentence is the content creator pandering to his gigachad fanboy audience. Complete harmony with himself.. perhaps, but there is too little evidence of his interaction with the world around him for us to draw the second conclusion as well.
I do have my weaknesses, I’m only human :):

Dr. B

Ernest Kalimov (who the internet nicknamed Gigachad) is the artistic creation of Lithuanian-Russian photographer Krista Sudmalis. During her project on masculinity, she used select characteristics of the bodies of 4-5 different male fitness models + software and her imagination. Some say he represents her father who she never knew.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZudFcSE2ts

thats not true, its an actual real person and he looks similar to the pictures. Maybe those grayed out pictures are photoshopped/edited but the physique even in those gray pictures looks very similar to his real life one, and he does have the crazy jaw. It's possible his pictures could be heavily photoshopped, or he has jaw implants creating the massive chin/jawline... his physique is similar to a lot of the juiced instagram fitness dudes

thats not true, its an actual real person and he looks similar to the pictures. Maybe those grayed out pictures are photoshopped/edited but the physique even in those gray pictures looks very similar to his real life one, and he does have the crazy jaw. It's possible his pictures could be heavily photoshopped, or he has jaw implants creating the massive chin/jawline... his physique is similar to a lot of the juiced instagram fitness dudes

Don't worry, Mrbollucks! Ernest Kalimov isn't real and he can't hurt you :laughing:

Germaine Greer wrote a book called The Boy

I generally avoid feminist literature because the movement disappoints me. However, Greer caught my attention with her no filter Aussie banter and gained my respect with her unwavering stance against transformers invading female spaces and eroding female achievement.

The TERF movement has my support because.. well, you know what they say about the enemy of one's enemy. Also, I will [likely] have a daughter one day.

Dr. B

Don't worry, Mrbollucks! Ernest Kalimov isn't real and he can't hurt you :laughing:
here he is on video, 3 years back, still has a pretty decent jawline and chin

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BedRUHenGv2/

I dont see why he can't be real. there may be touchups done to those grayed out art pictures, but he still has an impressive physique

this is him and his bros apparently, see its not like the edited pics but still impressive

EWnQRrBU8AIbKQd.png

here he is on video, 3 years back, still has a pretty decent jawline and chin

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BedRUHenGv2/

I dont see why he can't be real. there may be touchups done to those grayed out art pictures, but he still has an impressive physique

this is him and his bros apparently, see its not like the edited pics but still impressive

EWnQRrBU8AIbKQd.png

Bro, you are hilarious. When I post a link to a 6 minute video explaining that this entity is fake, why don't you just watch it to verify? You reply with multiple run-on sentences absent capitalization, yet confirm in your ramblings what I said and what the video shows while attempting to contradict.

Now, to demonstrate that I am willing to meet you halfway, there is one man upon whom Gigachad is based more than others. He happens to be the guy who the artist dated for some time, and his name is Artur Farad. No, their faces are no where close to the same. Yes, his body is pretty much the template of Gigachad's, except without the ridiculous software enhancement. If you had watched the video, all this would have become clear.

Let this be a warning, dear MrBowlix, not to trust images in the age of deepfakes.

Dr. B

Bro, you are hilarious. When I post a link to a 6 minute video explaining that this entity is fake, why don't you just watch it to verify? You reply with multiple run-on sentences absent capitalization, yet confirm in your ramblings what I said and what the video shows while attempting to contradict.

Now, to demonstrate that I am willing to meet you halfway, there is one man upon whom Gigachad is based more than others. He happens to be the guy who the artist dated for some time, and his name is Artur Farad. No, their faces are no where close to the same. Yes, his body is pretty much the template of Gigachad's, except without the ridiculous software enhancement. If you had watched the video, all this would have become clear.

Let this be a warning, dear MrBowlix, not to trust images in the age of deepfakes.

the image they posted in the video at 3:48, how do we know that's the original image on the left, and not something someone photoshopped and created?
that's fulse mate, capitalization and punctuation has nothing to do with truth or reality.

the video evidence of ernest khalimov is more evidence of him being real than the photoshopped picture at 3:48 in the video, where a random dudes picture was posted to replace ernest. this is to be expected, the problem here is ernest isn't a famous person. it's true, it could be that everything is fake, all videos and pictures. but those so called real pictures posted in the video are literally something random people made on forums. deepfakes includes photo and video, including the photos posted in that youtube video mate...

look at the photo posted above with ernest and his brothers. nothing looks fake about that picture. they just have better than average physiques, and jawlines. their beard style enhances the jaw/makes the chin look bigger. you can see that picture however, isn't like the grayed out, edited pictures posted online

Last edited:

Eberhardt

the image they posted in the video at 3:48, how do we know that's the original image on the left, and not something someone photoshopped and created?
capitalization and punctuation has nothing to do with truth or reality.

the video evidence of ernest khalimov is more evidence of him being real than the photoshopped picture at 3:48 in the video, where a random dudes picture was posted to replace ernest. this is to be expected, the problem here is ernest isn't a famous person. it's true, it could be that everything is fake, all videos and pictures. but those so called real pictures posted in the video are literally something random people made on forums. deepfakes includes photo and video, including the photos posted in that youtube video mate...

look at the photo posted above with ernest and his brothers. nothing looks fake about that picture. they just have better than average physiques, and jawlines. their beard style enhances the jaw/makes the chin look bigger. you can see that picture however, isn't like the grayed out, edited pictures posted online
I stand by the, possible but highly unlikely part. But about the specifics of that picture I just dont have the same impression as you. To me it looks superfake, just to give someone elses impression. (I am not very invested as I hadnt heard about him before so its just my reaction to the picture)

Dr. B

I stand by the, possible but highly unlikely part. But about the specifics of that picture I just dont have the same impression as you. To me it looks superfake, just to give someone elses impression. (I am not very invested as I hadnt heard about him before so its just my reaction to the picture)
which image? the gym mirror selfie, or the one posted with the 3 brothers

the gym mirror selfie, there are much crazier physiques than that one posted all over instagram. he actually has a receding hairline, possibly even hair transplants based on that picture. his hair looked a lot better in the edited grayed out pictures.

Eberhardt

which image? the gym mirror selfie, or the one posted with the 3 brothers

the gym mirror selfie, there are much crazier physiques than that one posted all over instagram. he actually has a receding hairline, possibly even hair transplants based on that picture. his hair looked a lot better in the edited grayed out pictures.
I ment the brother picture - which was the one I thought you ment looked natural

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals