Male bodybuilders 40% less likely to die of cancer

Eberhardt

I just need to add that to shredded/ripped is obviously unatractive to most people as well (makes sense) Look at Helmut Strebl the bodybuilder with the lowes verified bodyfatpercentage <2%
1632262538867.png
1632262582249.png

Trying to nibble on a body builder's neck is like trying to get your teeth into a piece of plastic, not sexy and not fun.

GorillaHead

This actually kinda seems likely. As the body grows. The body actually increases growth inhibitors to limit over growth. Myoststin for example. I wonder if mytostatin has a protective effect in cancer.

Dr. B

Not true! Ray has spoken fondly of building muscle, and mentioned how it is actually protective against stress and is a source of androgens.

He's NOT a fan of the cardio they do or the usual high iron, high phosphorus to calcium ratio diet and obvious drug use thats common.

Avoiding the steady state cardio, and the breathlessness created from it, circuit training, high rep sets that last 40+ seconds and or too short of rest periods between sets, is what he thinks is harmful. Obviously a super sick person probably shouldn't be doing anything but walking.

“In the resting state, muscles consume mainly fats, so maintaining relatively large muscles is important for preventing the accumulation of fats.” - Ray

" Building muscle with an anabolic diet, and the right kind of activity, causes a hormonal shift." - Ray's response regarding the treatment of cellulite

" Occasional intense muscle activity is good. " - Ray

" Concentric resistance training has an anabolic effect on the whole body. " Ray

He's also said in interviews that muscle contraction creates androgens which help oppose cortisol.
doesnt thiamine inhiit lactic acid in high doses? so its a performance booster? high dose thiamine.
also high calcium also helps right
so calcium + thiamine maybe you can be a super performance bodybuilder?

Dr. B

Thats the fake. Or it rather seems like there might be a guy (khalimov) that was used as a basis for the digitally made pictures but Ive never seen a real picture of him.
no mate apparently this is him look at the physique and jaw

Screenshot_4.jpg

Eberhardt

Not convinced its real. Less crazy then some but looks suspicious to me and his head looks pasted on. But its within possibility

Jennifer

We are all hilarious on this thread! It is nice when we can disagree and it's fun like this :)

LOL Yes! It’s like an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond around here, sometimes.

P

Peatness

So this is where all the RP fun happens. The huge guy with the little woman needs to rethink. There are advantages to being with someone equal in height.

Jennifer

The huge guy with the little woman needs to rethink. There are advantages to being with someone equal in height.

I think she’s a smart woman. He looks like he can reach the top cupboards. Having to climb the counters gets old and stools are a tripping hazard. He probably doesn’t even need those grippy things to get jars open.

milkboi

do you also like orlando bloom
isnt long hair of that sort actually considered a feminine feature
anyway i think cavill is one of the best looking male actors in modern times, zac efron also looked good when he got shredded for that one film, trying to remember that beach film he did with the rock
You need to have very masculine facial features to pull off long hair successfully as a man. If you don‘t, you’ll look too feminine with long hair

P

Peatness

I think she’s a smart woman. He looks like he can reach the top cupboards. Having to climb the counters gets old and stools are a tripping hazard. He probably doesn’t even need those grippy things to get jars open.
Good point, I have long arms so shelve are no problem but jars can be a real pain.

no mate apparently this is him look at the physique and jaw

Screenshot_4.jpg

Ernest Kalimov (who the internet nicknamed Gigachad) is the artistic creation of Lithuanian-Russian photographer Krista Sudmalis. During her project on masculinity, she used select characteristics of the bodies of 4-5 different male fitness models + software and her imagination. Some say he represents her father who she never knew.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TZudFcSE2ts