The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
B

Braveheart

Sorry I freaked...old timers don't like change I guess...done lots of forums and the orig RP one was outstanding...the best.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sorry I freaked...old timers don't like change I guess...done lots of forums and the orig RP one was outstanding...the best.
No worries, we got this!

Peatful

Im dumb and need help.
1- where is the Style button? Im on an iPhone.
2- where are new threads? Not new content in older posts- but newly created content or threads?

Thank you

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

mrchibbs

Everything is so pretty and crisp looking! Amazing.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Everything is so pretty and crisp looking! Amazing.
It's true! :D I am sooooo happy with the update, it's a big leap forward. The software update was a complete rewrite and is much much better. I still have some dialing in to do and that will take some time. But the biggest most important part is done and I am very happy with the results.

Fantastic! :clap:
:thumbsup:

boris

I loved the "vintage" feel of the old forum. But this is great too, really enjoying the dark mode! :thumbleft

:studying

And thank you so much @charlie for reanimating my about 500 boomarked posts :pray! It wasn't a bad shock, but I must admit, it hurt a little bit to think they were gone:smuggrin:

Ledo

Thank you very much for all of your dedicated work. The upgrade seems snappy and quick!

One question, do all of the styles just differ by color? I really couldn't see any layout differences or button functionality differences but i may be batty in my perception and missed those.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you very much for all of your dedicated work. The upgrade seems snappy and quick!

One question, do all of the styles just differ by color? I really couldn't see any layout differences or button functionality differences but i may be batty in my perception and missed those.
Mostly it's just color differences.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals