Dino D

"scum" "Hugh is bad" "yelling" "bully" "his status" "very arrogant" "humiliating" Who exactly is attacking who here? Who exactly has massive emotional attachment to irrelevant people on the net?

You can spell and write. You are too lazy to do so. As for what Spira would and would not do, you have no idea about that. Ever read The Bhagavad Gita? The world is not for the whiny.

I am not whining about how people treat me. He is. I have almost no emotional reaction to words on a screen from people I do not know, and you can insult me if you want. I might respond for fun.

You attacked me first in a very humiliating way, with no valid reason behind it.
I fought back and just pointed to your atributes.
I have attachments, but you have also, its obvious, and you have a very bad attitude... why? Maybe hardcore PMS? ;)
I didnt read it. Im whiny this time, but I ,,fought back "at you. So I'm not trully whiny... I read parts of the Bible and many other similar sources... they say to be humble and friendly... Its not about being whiny, its about not letting you treat me like this without any response.
You didnt respond to my core arguments about your behavior, you just picked my words out of context and attacked me againg.
And i can not spell and write, i use programs, apps (in the last response) and type on my phone, so i make mistakes and im shure they are many in this response also. I belive people still can understand me and I will not put mega effort in it to be fully correct in spelling and writing because you say so...
Language is not about grammar it is about comunication, and about telling other what i mean... this forum is also not about grammar and spelling.
And making me look bad, and evan by being right about it, does not make you look good or being right... you can continue to put me down and it will not make you any better ;) but it can make me be much worse and it can make my day a little bit more shitty, still, its a good day ;)

Ps. I have an exact idea what spira would do, because in fact he is me and i am him, there is no rupert and no me, as he would say: we are all just one screen, the characters in the movie and the whole movie on the screen is an illusion... Me =Dino does not know what rupert would do. The true me-the screen, the pure knowing that knows dino, is the same knowing that does know rupert, and it KNOWS! Its all one consciousness/knowing/self and it evan knows and contains your ,,PMSlike" twisted mind of a scum, peace to you/me

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
As this is clearly something you're invested in haidut, what compels you to invest in this particular philosophical thread?

I'm not sure I'm even close to having my head around it. I'm just wondering what ramifications this, if proven would have for yourself and humanity in general. Is it possible to articulate or is it more of a pondering a philosophical conundrum type thing?

I doubt there is a person on this planet who does not wonder about consciousness and the deep features of reality in general. In my experience, thinking in this direction is a powerful tool against the extremely depressing state of current world affairs and combats feelings of nihilism very effectively. It is astounding how suicidally depressed are a good portion of people under 30 these days, and most of this stems from the firm conviction they have that they live in a dead world with no meaning, and they themselves are little more than "dead" matter.

Regina

I doubt there is a person on this planet who does not wonder about consciousness and the deep features of reality in general. In my experience, thinking in this direction is a powerful tool against the extremely depressing state of current world affairs and combats feelings of nihilism very effectively. It is astounding how suicidally depressed are a good portion of people under 30 these days, and most of this stems from the firm conviction they have that they live in a dead world with no meaning, and they themselves are little more than "dead" matter.
I've even had to leave the "zen" world. It is populated with the same "stoic" nihilism (torpor), but much much worse due to the authoritarian rank among themselves and advocating only licensed experts in other fields. blah

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals