Important Announcement Regarding Forum Software Change, Please Read!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I google for something this morning and found an old thread but when I clicked on the thread it sent me to the old forum with just a blank page.
Working on a redirect that will fix this. Hopefully it will be done by the end of today.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The site looks SO extravagant!
I agree, it looks great! And should continue to improve as I adjust it to our needs. :)

JohnCC

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
John, yes I am aware of the change from /forum to /forums. One of the Xenforo guys did a rewrite rule for me but for some reason it did not handle all the URL's. I am awaiting answer back from him on how to adjust it.

Dan W

A tip for iOS users: if you get a "protocol error" preventing you from logging in, try clearing your cookies by going to Settings, Safari, Advanced, Website Data. Then tap Edit and hit the deletion icon next to raypeatforum.com.

I think the old forum might've had some leftover cookies interfering with the new forum.

Birdie

I use OS X on this laptop. Otherwise, iOS. It is easy to get onto the forum with my laptop. It maybe because 1 password remembers me here.
But, I can't get on with the iPad. I don't know how to arrange that without memorizing my password. Does anybody know what I should do. I mean there must be a way for the site to remember me on my laptop. Maybe everyone else has that set up.

Otherwise, I wait until I get here to sign on.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Birdie did you see this post by @Dan Wich

A tip for iOS users: if you get a "protocol error" preventing you from logging in, try clearing your cookies by going to Settings, Safari, Advanced, Website Data. Then tap Edit and hit the deletion icon next to raypeatforum.com.

Birdie

Thank you Charlie. Yes, I saw Dan's which reminded me of my problem.

I don't get a protocol error, but will try clearing cookies...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals