This may be the most important piece of information after the Gospel

B

Blaze

Well, in my opinion, blood, tears, mucous, saliva, urine, stool {which is about only 25% solids}, is meant to be moved and/or eliminated. A study showing elimination of semen for 20 days/month reduced the incidence of prostate cancer. If someone wants to treat their semen like wine and age it in a vessel, that is up to them, but as we get older nocturnal emissions are rare, and not sufficient enough to eliminate that fluid. You wouldn't keep any other fluid in your body that long, and semen is no exception. When that happens, you risk anaerobic conditions, in my opinion. This is my take on it, validated by studies, and if someone wants to stop ejaculating because they don't have a partner, or religious reasons, or lack self control, so be it, but I am not in favor of that methodology. The notion that masturbation changes your ability to be intimate or perform with a partner is subjective, sounds like shrink talk to me, though. I, for one, think that the no-fap stuff is BS. I am not saying you have to do it like a rabbit everyday, but painting masturbation with that broad brush is just nonsense to me.
I saw to many specifics to call it broadbrushing but, thats ok, even though we are not in complete sync, I can appreciate the alternative points you make. Glad you took the time to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
God bless you!

We also need to pray for Soros, Gates, Schwab, and all of these who have followed the one who I shall not name. I find it hard at times to pray for them over my meals. But, we all must do just that! Pray that these drifting souls come to the light and truth.

Chad_Catholic

The Protestant denominations aren't the answer, though, because the Church that materialized out of the evangelization--by the twelve apostles after Christ's ascension and Pentecost--was always unified and under the leadership of Peter, then under St. Linus after his martyrdom, then under Clement I, and so on and so forth throughout the next two thousand years. This Church came to be known as the Catholic Church.

OP
Guille Yacante
God bless you!

We also need to pray for Soros, Gates, Schwab, and all of these who have followed the one who I shall not name. I find it hard at times to pray for them over my meals. But, we all must do just that! Pray that these drifting souls come to the light and truth.

No, we need to learn to identify the impenitent. These people are voluntary terrorists and deserve to be put down. Don't think twice about it. While you sleep on it and you wait on their imaginary repentance, they keep doing harm to the entire world, and they would kill you without a second thought, so don't embrace cancer.

Jesus Christ was not Barney the Dinosaur. We need to read the Bible for ourselves, digest it, and apply it. So we can be free from the hypogonadism of the head that is so frequently seen among the only ones who can truly change the World: the Christians.

If the Church doesn't take its place, it will be hated because of its lack of essence. Let us polarize, because if the salt loses its savour, then it is good for nothing and is cast out to be trodden under foot of men.

InChristAlone

No, we need to learn to identify the impenitent. These people are voluntary terrorists and deserve to be put down. Don't think twice about it. While you sleep on it and you wait on their imaginary repentance, they keep doing harm to the entire world, and they would kill you without a second thought, so don't embrace cancer.

Jesus Christ was not Barney the Dinosaur. We need to read the Bible for ourselves, digest it, and apply it. So we can be free from the hypogonadism of the head that is so frequently seen among the only ones who can truly change the World: the Christians.

If the Church doesn't take its place, it will be hated because of its lack of essence. Let us polarize, because if the salt loses its savour, then it is good for nothing and is cast out to be trodden under foot of men.
Yep.
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.
Matthew 10:34-36

ThinPicking

No, we need to learn to identify the impenitent. These people are voluntary terrorists and deserve to be put down. Don't think twice about it.
Jesus Christ was not Barney the Dinosaur. We need to read the Bible for ourselves, digest it, and apply it.
Damn son. There I was wondering why the story of Jesus seems to pacify so many people.

Good thoughts.

27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."
Luke 6:27-36

Yep.
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.
Matthew 10:34-36

I think you misinterpreted those verses:

His arrival will bring great division to the world. He has come to bring a sword. Jesus is not describing the sword of God's judgment, nor one of military action, or of personal violence. The item Jesus refers to here is the Greek term machairan, most often used for large knives such as those used by fisherman. The main purpose of those blades was to separate different parts of a cut of meat—this is the same term used in the book of Hebrews to depict Scripture's ability to separate truth and error (Hebrews 4:12).

In other words, Jesus' message will naturally create division; this "sword" will divide the world into those who believe in Him and those who do not. His arrival will bring great conflict as those who reject Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God will turn in hatred against those who hear and believe (1 Peter 4:3–4; John 15:18–21), including the members of one's own family.

Last edited:

Peatful

32 “If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."
Luke 6:27-36
What does God say about, or do with, a reprobate?

I think you misinterpreted those verses:

His arrival will bring great division to the world. He has come to bring a sword. Jesus is not describing the sword of God's judgment, nor one of military action, or of personal violence. The item Jesus refers to here is the Greek term machairan, most often used for large knives such as those used by fisherman. The main purpose of those blades was to separate different parts of a cut of meat—this is the same term used in the book of Hebrews to depict Scripture's ability to separate truth and error (Hebrews 4:12).

In other words, Jesus' message will naturally create division; this "sword" will divide the world into those who believe in Him and those who do not. His arrival will bring great conflict as those who reject Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God will turn in hatred against those who hear and believe (1 Peter 4:3–4; John 15:18–21), including the members of one's own family.
I agree. Jesus’s message naturally creates division. the phrase starts out with “do not think I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace….”

Clearly Christ is saying that His coming brings about a “division” that will not sit peacefully with the way the matrix world - those who believe and put faith in a world that is founded upon delusion and lies, is thinking.

Truth “cuts like a knife”.

Peatful

Read what you just quoted. They need the most forgiveness and prayers.
Not sure what I quoted to which you refer.

I read these differently from you:
Romans 1:28
Matthew 25:30.
Hosea 4:17
1 Samuel 3:13
2 Peter 2:4
Deuteronomy 31:17
Proverbs 1:24-28

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals