Magnesium + Pregnenolone

invictus

I don't recall when @haidut posted this but he talked about adding 100 mg pregnenolone to his nightly high dose of magnesium to increase progesterone in order to alleviate the laxative action of the magnesium. I have long term sleep problems from bipolar illness. I know magnesium can be good for sleep, though I never found that to be the case. Added 100 mg preg to 2000 mg mag carbonate. My sleep was deeper, though not longer(5 to 6 hours). I did experience some loose stools, so the next night I took 200 mg preg. No more GI issues.

More amazing was that around the 10 day mark I began to notice that my carb/sugar cravings were diminishing. Having metabolic syndrome and being overweight, this, for me, was good. Currently eating about 84 grams of protein and 100 grams of carbs. Losing weight, more stable mood, warm. This is at three weeks. I've spent a week reading numerous abstracts on magnesium. So many of the problems and issues that I've been dealing with the past 15 years, perhaps, are related to low levels of magnesium. I'm not going to question what I'm experiencing. For the first time in many years, dealing with declining physical and psychiatric health, I'm feeling a tad positive. I can only hope that I continue to experience more improvement. Thank you, haidut.

LUH 3417

That it great news. Happy for you.
Do you take powdered magnesium carbonate in water? How do you mix the 2 ingredients together? What brands do you use?

MSH

I don't recall when @haidut posted this but he talked about adding 100 mg pregnenolone to his nightly high dose of magnesium to increase progesterone in order to alleviate the laxative action of the magnesium. I have long term sleep problems from bipolar illness. I know magnesium can be good for sleep, though I never found that to be the case. Added 100 mg preg to 2000 mg mag carbonate. My sleep was deeper, though not longer(5 to 6 hours). I did experience some loose stools, so the next night I took 200 mg preg. No more GI issues.

More amazing was that around the 10 day mark I began to notice that my carb/sugar cravings were diminishing. Having metabolic syndrome and being overweight, this, for me, was good. Currently eating about 84 grams of protein and 100 grams of carbs. Losing weight, more stable mood, warm. This is at three weeks. I've spent a week reading numerous abstracts on magnesium. So many of the problems and issues that I've been dealing with the past 15 years, perhaps, are related to low levels of magnesium. I'm not going to question what I'm experiencing. For the first time in many years, dealing with declining physical and psychiatric health, I'm feeling a tad positive. I can only hope that I continue to experience more improvement. Thank you, haidut.

How are you doing? Is this protocol still helping?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals