Adding Magnesium Chloride To Milk

Kasper

Since a typical Ray Peat diet is so high in calcium, it seems critical to also have a high intake of magnesium.
I'm not sure how true this is, but that what you read on the internet. That something like an 1:1 to 1:2 ratio of Ca:Mg is optimal.
The typical sources of magnesium in an Ray Peat diet are fruit and coffee (maybe cacao ? ).
I'm not sure about coffee, does anybody knows a study that shows that coffee really contains significant amounts of magnesium ?

Anyway, my diet typical has something like 2000 mg calcium and around 300 mg magnesium. I don't drink very much coffee.
I'm not really into swallowing tablets, I always prefer to mix supplement as a pure powder/oil/liquid if possible.

A year ago I tried mixing magnesium glycinate, but that didn't work, it won't dissolve.
Some time later I found out that the magnesium glycinate from purebulk did dissolve, the color is also different (it's grey).
Maybe this is some slightly different configuration: http://purebulk.com/magnesium-glycinate ... U2uRwPmrHH
But it's out of stock now. So I tried magnesium chloride.

I've been adding 800 mg of magnesium from magnesium chloride to 1500 ml of goat milk. (so my ratio is now 1:2 Ca:Mg)
One thinig that I really notice, is out of nothing, I've the desire to dance.
And I'm really not a person that likes dancing, I'm more a person that will only dance if he drinks enough alcohol if you know what I mean.
And then still. I'm out of rythm most of the time :P

But I don't know... now.. "I just feel like dancing", all kind of rythms going through my head, like my rythm intuition is turned on out of nothing.
I like to write songs, but normally I'm more focussed on melody/text. This gives some new dimension to it :)

Justed wanted to share !

tomisonbottom

Since a typical Ray Peat diet is so high in calcium, it seems critical to also have a high intake of magnesium.
I'm not sure how true this is, but that what you read on the internet. That something like an 1:1 to 1:2 ratio of Ca:Mg is optimal.
The typical sources of magnesium in an Ray Peat diet are fruit and coffee (maybe cacao ? ).
I'm not sure about coffee, does anybody knows a study that shows that coffee really contains significant amounts of magnesium ?

Anyway, my diet typical has something like 2000 mg calcium and around 300 mg magnesium. I don't drink very much coffee.
I'm not really into swallowing tablets, I always prefer to mix supplement as a pure powder/oil/liquid if possible.

A year ago I tried mixing magnesium glycinate, but that didn't work, it won't dissolve.
Some time later I found out that the magnesium glycinate from purebulk did dissolve, the color is also different (it's grey).
Maybe this is some slightly different configuration: http://purebulk.com/magnesium-glycinate ... U2uRwPmrHH
But it's out of stock now. So I tried magnesium chloride.

I've been adding 800 mg of magnesium from magnesium chloride to 1500 ml of goat milk. (so my ratio is now 1:2 Ca:Mg)
One thinig that I really notice, is out of nothing, I've the desire to dance.
And I'm really not a person that likes dancing, I'm more a person that will only dance if he drinks enough alcohol if you know what I mean.
And then still. I'm out of rythm most of the time :p

But I don't know... now.. "I just feel like dancing", all kind of rythms going through my head, like my rythm intuition is turned on out of nothing.
I like to write songs, but normally I'm more focussed on melody/text. This gives some new dimension to it :)

Justed wanted to share !

Do you find that the milk is more digestable with magnesium chloride in it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals