Macromolecular Mobility Is Dramatically Restricted In Glucose Starvation

OP
S
This is a great find,thanks.
How does it reflect on Lings resting state, I seen the research that believe there is more than two states as Ling spoke of.

I think this is what Ray Peat would call the crystallization of old age... seems like it has to do with a certain electronic pressure being crucial to life. But then again they kept the pH high and the same thing happened...

OP
S
I think perhaps the water from oxidative metabolism of the glucose was having a crucial part in the healthy condition of the yeast cells. But it also would have been nice to see them combining the artificially lowered pH and artificially lowered ATP; seems like together they could have accounted for the entirety of the stiffening.

Drareg

Like that frog that just freezes for the winter.
The chromatin can't get signals,can't express itself. Perhaps the current has to flow through the DNA and work its way out creating the active state, anesthesia will keep you alive but not active,is this the perfect resting state?

Drareg

Luca Turin speaks about anesthesia here, I really liked his ideas on scent.
Problem here is he completely overlooks water,more interested in lipids and proteins ( at 10 min mark ) the talk is ok but a bit slow.
He is looking at electron spin and melanin as a way to understanding it. He also shows at the start and asks why different shaped molecules can cause anesthesia, it may be the with water structure around those molecules the geometry looks similar or they just favour structured water?

OP
S
Check out chapter
3.3 Tubulin dipoles and anesthesia

in "Orch OR" in my signature (not visible in portrait mode). Orch OR also lists Luca Turin as a reference.

Drareg

Check out chapter
3.3 Tubulin dipoles and anesthesia

in "Orch OR" in my signature (not visible in portrait mode). Orch OR also lists Luca Turin as a reference.

Very good article.
Karl Pribrams book, "The Form Within ",came out in 2013 ,he died 2015. This article is 2014. He mentions Penorse three times in his book.
He touches on water , superfluid within structure. He just mentions it briefly.

They speak of phi in that article, Pribram speaks of Fourier transforms ,poincare.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals