Low-Moderate sugar meal with no Protein, Serotonin inducing?

GelatinGoblin

If I'm at school all I have for 7 hours is OJ and Dates. Not practical to bring Broth, Starch, Butter, Milk...
Is it alright using only this for some time? This along with walking around in sunlight in-between or generally in bright lights or sun behind a window 1helps me get through the day with no brain fog, fatigue, cold hands. If I'm indoors all day it sucks ass, lethargic, anti-social, can't think too much. If I do the usual I feel pretty alright.
So, would this not lead to too much Serotogenic activity? Or am I bound to suffer high Serotonin because of the circumstances?

Perry Staltic

I think you'll be OK. A lot of it's in your head. You're young, resilient. You'll be fine. Life isn't precisely following some formula. Find grace, develop endurance.

GelatinGoblin

Hypothyroidism and metabolic inefficiency is no joke man, that's all I'm gonna say :wtf

Vileplume

Are you able to take your temps throughout the day? This would provide a clear indication if it's working for you or not.

jamies33

You'll be fine. Eat a big breakfast before you leave. Eggs, cheese, hash browns, fruit, butter. Coffee with cream.

GelatinGoblin

Are you able to take your temps throughout the day? This would provide a clear indication if it's working for you or not.
Warmth of my hands and feet for T3 and Adrenal status along with freedom of breath for cellular respiration (CO2) status, I find it generally works and is accurate of course I find this not with blood works but with the corresponding things that are confirmed to increase their respective function/status as consistently working... Breathing released CO2 from Sodium Bicarbonate and then bag breathing effectively increases blood CO2 and increases my freedom of breath and other things I can "feel" such as completely eliminating Dyspnea for several days along with other things. So generally I go by feel for these things, still haven't tried taking temps, I will probably start with my mercury thermometer. :thumbup

You'll be fine. Eat a big breakfast before you leave. Eggs, cheese, hash browns, fruit, butter. Coffee with cream.
This is probably is the solution. Sugar, Starch, Sat fat and meat + gelatin meal... And maybe 1 liter milk right before I go out. Should work, thanks.
I'll see soon. Thanks guys

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Sscobalt High Carb Moderate Protein Low Fat? Diet 37
Lokzo Low prolactin levels are associated with visceral adipocyte hypertrophy and insulin resistance in humans - PUBMED 2020 Scientific Studies 6
Mauritio Autism caused by low allopregnenolone , chinese herb can treat Autism 26
V HPA Dysfunction ( Low Dhea-s) Former Anabolics User ( Bloodwork Included) Ask For Help or Advice 4
Jam Applying Peat Principles To Low-Carb High-Saturated Fat: Incredible Results Discussing Dietary Models 20
Twohandsondeck Low body temperature + death in the Bible (1 Kings 1:1) Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 11
M Low carb high fat (pre T3) VS high carb low fat (taking 3 drops of tyronene upon waking) Logs 7
S Low dose aspirin to treat inflamation induced insulin resisitance? Blood Sugar 1
R Low-dose copper with glycine and proline or gelatin for collagen? Ask For Help or Advice 2
TacoVampire Blood work/ endo/ fatigue / low iron Blood Work, Labs 5
H low stomach acid and low libido issues Digestion 10
M New phone coming this spring with super low sar value Radiation 0
W High DHEA but low testosterone? Blood Work, Labs 3
G Should fructose be minimized if one already has low ATP? Metabolism 12
Frankdee20 Low Fat versus Low Carb for Weight Loss ? Diet 49
P best e ink display? low emf and easy on the eyes. Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 8
T Low CO2 being my issue??? Male Issues 6
F ""Low Serum AM Cortisol The Cause Of My Problems?"" Doubts About Milk 70
paciencia Low Stomach Acid/Bloating/Silent Reflux Ask For Help or Advice 7
J Thought on Iodine - Low heart rate Metabolism 1
I 2004 patent for low PUFA eggs Dairy, Eggs 24
F Low confidence Mental Issues 2
S Raising cortisol while on low carb Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 4
haidut Heart attack survivors have high stress (cortisol/adrenaline) hypersensitivity, low androgens Scientific Studies 2
haidut Low energy production (glucose metabolism) may cause andropause Scientific Studies 0
M High testosterone low libido Diet 23
G Very low androgens but no sexual issues Sexuality 13
M Supplement Calcium when PTH is low? Calcium 8
G Any ideas on how to boost chronic low red blood count? Ask For Help or Advice 8
P feeling much better on a very low calorie diet Diet 23
A Low Body Temperature Ask For Help or Advice 0
Bogdar Low PTH, Low D, High Calcium - How Is It Possible? Blood Work, Labs 13
M Restore Low T3 And Low T Thyroid and Hormones 3
IVILA Feeling Really Lazy, Low Libido, And Tired Lately. Need Help Male Issues 5
David PS Low Ambient Humidity Impairs Barrier Function And Innate Resistance Against Influenza Infection Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Starship Is It Possible To Keep Metabolism High And MTOR Low? Metabolism 2
U What's Worse High Fat No Starch Or Low Fat Higher Starch? Diet 14
J Fat And "LOW" Estrogen/low Libido After Andro/pansterone/VitE Ask For Help or Advice 28
Hgreen56 If Joint Pain Is Caused By Low Estrogen, How To Solve This Problem Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 6
Highserotonin90 Low Pyruvate Level ? Metabolism 10
S The Key To Low Body-fat, Regardless Of Diet/Exercise? Diet 28
bzmazu Low Cholesterol Predisposes To Infectious Diseases Cholesterol 0
haidut Low, Not High, Metabolism Creates Oxidative Stress Scientific Studies 6
J The Low-Fat Era - A Big Fat Lie? Diet 5
B Crickets Fed Low Dose Aspirin Live 143% Longer, Have Longer Childhoods And Higher Metabolic Rates Scientific Studies 7
D High Pulse, Low Morning Temperature Ask For Help or Advice 33
Korven German Doctor Treats MS With Low PUFA Diet (Stops Disease In 84% Of Patients) Cancer, Degenerative Diseases 25
GorillaHead Low Dose Progesterone And Side Effects? Thyroid and Hormones 18
F Can Thyroid Supplementation Lower Already Low Cortisol? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 2
F Low Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Male Issues 2