Low-Moderate sugar meal with no Protein, Serotonin inducing?

GelatinGoblin

If I'm at school all I have for 7 hours is OJ and Dates. Not practical to bring Broth, Starch, Butter, Milk...
Is it alright using only this for some time? This along with walking around in sunlight in-between or generally in bright lights or sun behind a window 1helps me get through the day with no brain fog, fatigue, cold hands. If I'm indoors all day it sucks ****, lethargic, anti-social, can't think too much. If I do the usual I feel pretty alright.
So, would this not lead to too much Serotogenic activity? Or am I bound to suffer high Serotonin because of the circumstances?

Perry Staltic

I think you'll be OK. A lot of it's in your head. You're young, resilient. You'll be fine. Life isn't precisely following some formula. Find grace, develop endurance.

GelatinGoblin

Hypothyroidism and metabolic inefficiency is no joke man, that's all I'm gonna say :wtf

Vileplume

Are you able to take your temps throughout the day? This would provide a clear indication if it's working for you or not.

jamies33

You'll be fine. Eat a big breakfast before you leave. Eggs, cheese, hash browns, fruit, butter. Coffee with cream.

GelatinGoblin

Are you able to take your temps throughout the day? This would provide a clear indication if it's working for you or not.
Warmth of my hands and feet for T3 and Adrenal status along with freedom of breath for cellular respiration (CO2) status, I find it generally works and is accurate of course I find this not with blood works but with the corresponding things that are confirmed to increase their respective function/status as consistently working... Breathing released CO2 from Sodium Bicarbonate and then bag breathing effectively increases blood CO2 and increases my freedom of breath and other things I can "feel" such as completely eliminating Dyspnea for several days along with other things. So generally I go by feel for these things, still haven't tried taking temps, I will probably start with my mercury thermometer. :thumbup

You'll be fine. Eat a big breakfast before you leave. Eggs, cheese, hash browns, fruit, butter. Coffee with cream.
This is probably is the solution. Sugar, Starch, Sat fat and meat + gelatin meal... And maybe 1 liter milk right before I go out. Should work, thanks.
I'll see soon. Thanks guys

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Sscobalt High Carb Moderate Protein Low Fat? Diet 39
Bodhi Satoshi Nakamoto admits he has aspergers and is low thyroid and against Soy .... Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 12
D Did Low Carb diet for 3 years, help! Diet 8
Doludolu Very LOW Iron , Sufficient Ferritin, Excesivelly high vitamin B12 - Anemia or what is going on? Blood Work, Labs 9
VendettaRed911 Low carb dieters look so much older Diet 133
C Low dose Testosterone Ask For Help or Advice 10
E Low DHT but still losing my hair? Ask For Help or Advice 4
A Need Help - Blood Labs (High TSH, Low T4/T3, Low DHEA) Ask For Help or Advice 0
Doludolu Switching from low carb | keto | carnivore experimentation back to High-carb. Tips for safe metabolic return ? Diet 11
M Low or high stomach acid ? How to tell? Digestion 4
TheBeard Help! Female friend low in Ferritin Ask For Help or Advice 18
A Study says low serotonin causes mice and rabbits to become gay Scientific Studies 3
S High Test but Suddenly Low free Test? Blood Work, Labs 7
Hans Low carb diets shrink the brain and causes brain inflammation Scientific Studies 31
F Too much REM sleep vs too low Deep sleep Insomnia, Sleep Issues 16
M Normal/High Testosterone but low DHEA-S Blood Work, Labs 14
M ******* copper and ceruloplasmin low!! Ask For Help or Advice 32
P Suggestions for low stomach acid, yeast overgrowth? Digestion 20
D Low levels of vitamins B2, B6, B9 in adults with ADHD Mental Issues 2
haidut Keto (low-carb) diet causes heart fibrosis, blocks mitochondrial biogenesis Scientific Studies 16
Hans Low fat diet is equally as effective as Mediterranean diet for fat loss and health Scientific Studies 3
Mito Low Zinc Levels at Admission Associates with Poor Clinical Outcomes in SARS-CoV-2 Infection Miscellaneous Health Discussions 0
IVILA What explains high estrone but low estradiol? Ask For Help or Advice 5
Mauritio Low Dopamine D2 receptor density leads to obesity and insulin resistance , D2 agonism may treat Scientific Studies 28
C Vitamin D, daily low dose or infrequent high dose? Vitamins 11
youngsinatra How To Improve Sexual Indurance (With Low Serotonin) Ask For Help or Advice 78
Hans Excess PUFAs and low saturated fat could contribute to dementia Scientific Studies 1
Hans The pendulum is swinging back - low fat diets are back in business Scientific Studies 18
Luann What have you done to go Slow / Low Tech? Miscellaneous 27
J Best way to deal with hypoglycemia due to low cortisol? Blood Sugar 1
Lokzo Low prolactin levels are associated with visceral adipocyte hypertrophy and insulin resistance in humans - PUBMED 2020 Scientific Studies 6
Mauritio Autism caused by low allopregnenolone , chinese herb can treat Autism 53
V HPA Dysfunction ( Low Dhea-s) Former Anabolics User ( Bloodwork Included) Ask For Help or Advice 20
Jam Applying Peat Principles To Low-Carb High-Saturated Fat: Incredible Results Discussing Dietary Models 138
Twohandsondeck Low body temperature + death in the Bible (1 Kings 1:1) Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 22
M Low carb high fat (pre T3) VS high carb low fat (taking 3 drops of tyronene upon waking) Logs 7
S Low dose aspirin to treat inflamation induced insulin resisitance? Blood Sugar 1
R Low-dose copper with glycine and proline or gelatin for collagen? Ask For Help or Advice 2
TacoVampire Blood work/ endo/ fatigue / low iron Blood Work, Labs 5
H low stomach acid and low libido issues Digestion 24
M New phone coming this spring with super low sar value Radiation 4
W High DHEA but low testosterone? Blood Work, Labs 3
G Should fructose be minimized if one already has low ATP? Metabolism 12
Frankdee20 Low Fat versus Low Carb for Weight Loss ? Diet 59
P best e ink display? low emf and easy on the eyes. Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 14
T Low CO2 being my issue??? Male Issues 6
F ""Low Serum AM Cortisol The Cause Of My Problems?"" Doubts About Milk 70
paciencia Low Stomach Acid/Bloating/Silent Reflux Ask For Help or Advice 8
J Thought on Iodine - Low heart rate Metabolism 1
I 2004 patent for low PUFA eggs Dairy, Eggs 24