List of common "fermentable carbs" (Fermentable fiber)?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Would someone have a list of common "fermentable carbs" (Fermentable fiber), which I am told here are:
Carbs/fiber that can't be metabolized by our enzymes in the upper digestive tract, and so travel down to the large intestine where they are fermented by bacteria, where this fuels the growth of gram-negative bacteria that grow and die. When they die, the endotoxin in their cell wall is released, activating the TLR4 receptor.

Thanks.
Paul

GTW

There's more to probiotic\prebiotic\postbiotics than that. Studies often focus on the intestinal alterations of particular beneficial or thought to be harmful species, as well as the resulting yield of short chain fatty acids acetic, propanoic, butyric.
All are clues to follow in trying for yourself.

Dutchie

Would someone have a list of common "fermentable carbs" (Fermentable fiber), which I am told here are:
Carbs/fiber that can't be metabolized by our enzymes in the upper digestive tract, and so travel down to the large intestine where they are fermented by bacteria, where this fuels the growth of gram-negative bacteria that grow and die. When they die, the endotoxin in their cell wall is released, activating the TLR4 receptor.

Thanks.
Paul
Do you mean Fodmaps?....there are plenty of lists out there for low fodmap (fermebtable) foods.
Dr.Mark Pimentel even wrote a book called The Low Fermentation Diet.

OP
A

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Thanks for your comments.
I will look into this.
Paul

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals