Peatful

Dr Peat won’t live forever.
I have to accept this fact.

For the last seven years he has restored my life.
I know his work, his mind, his life have done the same for you.

My question is:
Where do I (we) go from here?

Never will we meet a mind or soul such as his.

Where, or to whom, do you direct me to go?

Anyone inspire you?
Teach you.
Relatable?

Tom Sowell is my second go to guy- but he is 89 years old.

Samya

Where, or to whom, do you direct me to go?

To yourself.

The best teachers, healers, gurus etc are ones that help you to stand on your own two, by showing you the power which you already are underneath the conditioning, so you're no longer in a state of needing help.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

To yourself.

The best teachers, healers, gurus etc are ones that help you to stand on your own two, by showing you the power which you already are underneath the conditioning, so you're no longer in a state of needing help.
Amazing wisdom.
Spot on.
Thank you.

I just have known him as a father figure - and see none like him to inspire or guide.

But God....

ThinPicking

To yourself.

Perfect.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

But as I look around-
Especially at the lack of parenting in today’s society...

I see such a deep need for young men and women to have mentors.
[Hence the idol worship of Jordan Peterson. The lure of gangs (or the WEF!) or social media influencers etc].

Girls and boys, teens and adults needing mentors.
Think of your most awesome teacher or boss or coach; they changed us for the better.

Certainly not found in our public school systems anymore.

The lack of a family and community has really taken its toll in America.

Why so many people are on rx drugs and seeing counselors or psychologists.

I think Peat’s steadiness, wisdom, humility; even though an enigma of sorts- his personhood is healing and a healthy model.

Just thoughts.

Parents and mentors are important.
Relationships are important.

People have even found this through great writers- but no one even reads anymore so it seems....

Although it's a sombre topic, I think Peat himself gives us hope when he says that there is still plenty of intelligent life to interact with, even if it comes in the forms of non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, plants, fungi, etc.

Life flows on, within you and without you.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
But as I look around-
Especially at the lack of parenting in today’s society...

I see such a deep need for young men and women to have mentors.
[Hence the idol worship of Jordan Peterson. The lure of gangs (or the WEF!) or social media influencers etc].

Girls and boys, teens and adults needing mentors.
Think of your most awesome teacher or boss or coach; they changed us for the better.

Certainly not found in our public school systems anymore.

The lack of a family and community has really taken its toll in America.

Why so many people are on rx drugs and seeing counselors or psychologists.

I think Peat’s steadiness, wisdom, humility; even though an enigma of sorts- his personhood is healing and a healthy model.

Just thoughts.

Parents and mentors are important.
Relationships are important.

People have even found this through great writers- but no one even reads anymore so it seems....
True, I do believe if people get right with God first though any other guidance they need will be provided.

Rafe

Also would say, “you.”

You’ll carry Peat the person & Peat the knowledge with you. It’s not really “peating” it’s really “you-ing,” that’s why it’s so great. He’s said many times, “it’s not about me, it’s about you, you go figure it out.” Well, not a quote but a summary.

Then it’ll be your turn to turn it out to the world.

It’s time to get analog, meet people face to face & figure out, together, how to stay “me, “us,” free, autonomous real human beings. In real time, real places.

I don’t know where you are, but i think the next step is to meet other peaty people irl. The only constant in peat world is to supply enough energy to your physiology (& others?) to meet the demands of the ever-changing environment.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Also would say, “you.”

You’ll carry Peat the person & Peat the knowledge with you. It’s not really “peating” it’s really “you-ing,” that’s why it’s so great. He’s said many times, “it’s not about me, it’s about you, you go figure it out.” Well, not a quote but a summary.

It’s time to get analog, meet people face to face & figure out, together, how to stay “me, “us,” free, autonomous real human beings. In real time, real places.

I don’t know where you are, but i think the next step is to meet other peaty people irl. The only constant in peat world is to supply enough energy to your physiology (& others?) to meet the demands of the ever-changing environment.
I don’t follow Peat.

I enjoy him. I appreciate him. I like him. I trust him.

I’ll miss him.

That is all....

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Also would say, “you.”

Beautiful.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

True, I do believe if people get right with God first though any other guidance they need will be provided.
I think people have a hard time with God as Father due to an absent, distant, volitile or abusive father.

Male mentors are so healing for the lost and brokens journey to God.

Just thinking about that this morning and thought I would leave here.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think people have a hard time with God as Father due to an absent, distant, volitile or abusive father.

Male mentors are so healing for the lost and brokens journey to God.

Just thinking about that this morning and thought I would leave here.
That’s so true. I struggled with that myself for years until I realized I couldn’t let the fact that my earthly father was an alcoholic continue to keep me from a relationship with my Heavenly Father.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

That’s so true. I struggled with that myself for years until I realized I couldn’t let the fact that my earthly father was an alcoholic continue to keep me from a relationship with my Heavenly Father.
Thx for sharing this.

JamesGatz

Although it's a sombre topic, I think Peat himself gives us hope when he says that there is still plenty of intelligent life to interact with, even if it comes in the forms of non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, plants, fungi, etc.

Life flows on, within you and without you.
I completely agree - I enjoy having a mental conversation with animals and plants - conversations with eye contact and expressions rather than sound

The issue is every person I meet is stressed so talking/watching them makes me stressed - but if I see an animal in the wild who tends not to be stressed I believe they understand me in a way that a stressed person cannot and when we make eye contact it's like we understand each other for a moment before departing ways

Samya

Dr Peat won’t live forever.
I have to accept this fact.

For the last seven years he has restored my life.
I know his work, his mind, his life have done the same for you.

My question is:
Where do I (we) go from here?

Never will we meet a mind or soul such as his..
This is now worth saying again.

I had a weird feeling a few days ago... thinking about how Ray may go quiet before he passes and he has been quiet recently.

You're one of the most interesting beings I've ever come across Ray, love you forever.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

This is now worth saying again.

I had a weird feeling a few days ago... thinking about how Ray may go quiet before he passes and he has been quiet recently.

You're one of the most interesting beings I've ever come across Ray, love you forever.
The reason I posted this was i had caught word that he wasn’t doing well back in July.

But it doesn’t make this hurt any less does it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals