Josh Rubin Says Not To Eat The Carrot Salad After 3pm

Recoen

Is it possible the carrot salad is more effective at night? I think it would potentially be because your digestion will be slower so the coconut oil and carrots will have more time transiting through, mopping up things.

orewashin

Is it possible the carrot salad is more effective at night? I think it would potentially be because your digestion will be slower so the coconut oil and carrots will have more time transiting through, mopping up things.
There was a study done that showed carrots increase bacterial growth in the large intestine. I get the impression that it should act more like a mop, than a sponge, because in the latter case it could fester and feed bacteria.

I get hypoglycemic after eating carrots and I wouldn't imagine eating them before bed.

mrchibbs

There was a study done that showed carrots increase bacterial growth in the large intestine. I get the impression that it should act more like a mop, than a sponge, because in the latter case it could fester and feed bacteria.

I get hypoglycemic after eating carrots and I wouldn't imagine eating them before bed.

Mop rather than sponge is apt. Carrots should be insoluble and should really do the same job charcoal would do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals