Incoroporating Glycine Into Carrot Salad?

DKayJoe

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this should be in help and advice (as I am doing this immediately after typing this thread) however I was wondering if anyone could think of any potential downsides of incorporating a gram of glycine into my carrot salad.

I'm doing it now as I have already consumed all my meat for the day (which I typically mix a gram of glycine with) and still have some glycine left over. However, the thought dawned on me that if a carrot salad is indeed a good tool to clean the gut, with the salt and vinegar acting as an antiseptic as the carrot runs through would glycine not be a good thing to mixed into the fibres as well? While I will not reference studies I have come across a lot of evidence over the years (the majority of it admittedly being anecdotal) that seems to show that glycine is great for healing the gut and intestinal walls so my thinking is the carrot salad could be used as a carrier.

Let me know what you think, I will also report back with any perceived benefits/downsides I come across.

DK.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals