Is Less Thyroid More Effective?

mgrabs

Based on previous dosing using NP thyroid. (T4+T3) being on 2 grains to 1.5 to 1 grain.

Does it make sense that the lower dose (1grain) allowed for a better tolerance? And better functioning thyroid?

it seems like it never makes you feel “ balanced” throughout the day. Taking a thyroid in the morning gives you this weird subtle burst that isnt energy its something else. I dont know how to explain it.

By mid afternoon i feel more emotional (in a good way) more in tune with my emotions and mind. I just feel balanced. But not in the morning?

Sorry for rambling but this is my recent experiences. Ive been doing better tolerating thyroid but I think lowering it might be the missing link to myself getting back to equilibrium after a very stressful time in my life that threw me on a rollercoaster.

Ive read someone on here post about why do they feel better taking thyroid only at lunch? And not the morning?

Is this a cortisol situation?

Because i still wake up SO tired even being on thyroid

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From my observations most people take too much thyroid. I have been saying this for years. Less is more.

OP
M

mgrabs

From my observations most people take too much thyroid. I have been saying this for years. Less is more.
Myself being a lab rat being under doctor/lab work supervision. I agree with you.

With 2 grains of thyroid TSH 3.8 t3 2.8 t4 .9

1 grain TSH 2.2 T3 3.0 t4 1.0

What is the possible mechanism or reasoning behind this? Allowing for more partial thyroid function while not suppressing all?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals