Supplementing Cypro Or Thyroid?

cypro and t3 can be used at the same time, actually the t3 helps with some of the "side" effects, but the relaxation that comes from cypro is usually from the lowered serotonin, adrenalin, histamine etc.

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

I only take 1/8th of a pill, 1/2 mg, otherwise I would have the effect you described. Sometimes I think it drops morning cortisol to low if any more is taken by me.
Interesting how powerful this stuff is, will try going for 1/8 and compare

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

cypro and t3 can be used at the same time, actually the t3 helps with some of the "side" effects, but the relaxation that comes from cypro is usually from the lowered serotonin, adrenalin, histamine etc.
That may be the next step for me. One thing at a time at the moment :)

Lecarpetron

Have you noticed any difference?

I've only been on it for two weeks, so far the most obvious side effect is that my pulse tanked. It was 75-80 BPM, now 65-70 BPM. I think it was being propped up by stress. Also I feel a general slight 24/7 drowsiness/relaxation, which is amazing because I am usually impervious to medications that are supposed to make you chill out (Ambien, Celexa, etc).

I tried T3 randomly one night to try and balance the drowsiness but it ruined my sleep...all my T3 has to occur before noon.

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

I've only been on it for two weeks, so far the most obvious side effect is that my pulse tanked. It was 75-80 BPM, now 65-70 BPM. I think it was being propped up by stress. Also I feel a general slight 24/7 drowsiness/relaxation, which is amazing because I am usually impervious to medications that are supposed to make you chill out (Ambien, Celexa, etc).

I tried T3 randomly one night to try and balance the drowsiness but it ruined my sleep...all my T3 has to occur before noon.
That's encouraging. Thank you. I suspect my pulse will do the same. I now have the 75-80 BPM but low temps, so it doesn't make sense. Stress hormones at play.
Let me know if you have any updates on cypro or t3/cypro combo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals