golder

Honestly when i started taking cypro it was nothing short of a miracle for me, it brought me out of a rut. ive always been very curious trying different supplements for different reasons from a very young age, but of all the things ive ever tried cypro was the one i actually felt the most. id say cypro alone is all anyone would need, it changed patterns in my life, i became more emotionally stable and outgoing, felt like i had a purpose in life.

Last year i had a dermatitis flare up on my scalp, tried different shampoos and what not. Even tried antibiotics for a while but to no avail so i emailed Ray and he said it could be due to elevated prolactin. Thats when i started taking low dose bromocriptine and dermatitis cleared up within a few weeks. At that time i was also trying to drink atleast two litres of milk but it would give digestive issues, bromo fixed that too and im sure it was bromo because at that time i was only taking taking bromo and cypro. Funny thing is now some days ill actually miss a dose of cypro but i make sure to never miss bromo since its become essential for my digestive health. life feels good when you have good bowel movements, atleast for me :)
This is amazing man, great to read you’ve had such a turnaround. What sort of bromo dosage and timing did you find benefit from? Presumably both the cypro and bromo taken orally?

Murtaza

This is amazing man, great to read you’ve had such a turnaround. What sort of bromo dosage and timing did you find benefit from? Presumably both the cypro and bromo taken orally?
Thanks mate, i take 1mg cypro and 3mg bromo after breakfast, both orally

Tapioca

I took it for about 5 months last year, starting in August/September. The COVID and lockdown nonsense was really getting to me. Serotonin antagonists helped immensely during this time.

While taking it, I noticed a reduction in a lot of normal "stress" features. For example, when driving normally, if I got cut off by someone, I would immediately get a surge of adrenaline, and often get angry, and such. When the same thing happened on cypro, I noticed the adreniline response was really muted. I don't know if cypro has been used for PTSD, but I think it has amazing potential in that area, just based on that.

It helped mood tremendously. It literally might have been a lifesaver (don't know if that's good or bad in this current world), but if we do come out of this craziness, I know cypro will be one of the big tools that helped me to navigate this time. It feels like a "true" anti depressant. Helps mood a lot when you are on it.

I also noticed a bit of improvement in digestion. I made several changes during these times, but others have noted the improvement in digestion, too. Also, didn't get sick at any time on cypro.

Also, the other thing, stopping it was no big deal. After 5 months, cypro left me in a better place than it found me. The only thing I noticed the week I stopped cypro was that mood and emotions were more "sharp," if that's the right word.

It just does a lot of great things. The only reason I stopped was it seemed to be preventing weight loss (maybe it's the anti-cholinergic effects). I still have quite a bit left, and I think it's a fantastic substance to have on hand, and one I wouldn't hesitate to use again (so long as I could deal with the zombie-ness for a few days.
I’ve had likewise success with cypro as well. Though I do want to take a long break from it now. Have you had success with anything else like cypro gave you?

tankasnowgod

I’ve had likewise success with cypro as well. Though I do want to take a long break from it now. Have you had success with anything else like cypro gave you?
I've used things like Metergoline, 10 MH, and the BCAA/Tyrosine mixture since. It's tough to tell, because the cypro difference was dramatic, but I really think it fixed a lot of things. I've simply felt better since stopping it, so maybe there isn't all that much for any other serotonin antagonist to do. Like, if you go from a 4 to an 8.5, will other supplements even compare? Even if you go from an 8.5 to a 9.5? Or if they just help to maintain?

If anything, I think supplementing tyrosine for a few weeks helped to build dopamine supplies back up. I'm pretty sure I was low, what with everything that happened in 2020 and 2021.

Basically, things are still about as good (maybe better) than when I stopped the cypro.