IODIDE - not - IODINE cure for many diseases? (With Ray qoutes)

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
These are the effects I've noticed so far, off the top of my head:
- (SSKI) Cured my arthritic shoulders, regained full movement
- (SSKI) Cured sciatica and general hip pain (very synergistic with d3)
- (SSKI) Removed a ganglion cyst on my right wrist
- (SSKI) Alleviates wife's endotoxin symptoms
- (SSKI) Made respiratory infections a thing of the past
- (SSKI) Greatly improved wife's asthma
- (SSKI + Lugol's) Cured multiple periodontal gum abscesses
- (SSKI) Increases energy levels, alleviates depression (wife)
- (Lugol's) Topically, resolves virtually any insect bite and annihilates ringworm.
Incredible. Thank you for clarification.
Which brand of SSKI do you use? Also, have you heard of 12 cell salts?

Jam

Incredible. Thank you for clarification.
Which brand of SSKI do you use? Also, have you heard of 12 cell salts?
I make SSKI at home, from pure KI crystals and distilled water. It's quite easy.

Edit: I have heard of cell salts, but have never looked into them, since they seem to contain silica and flouride.

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
I'm in Canada at the moment. Could I order KI crystals on amazon?
If you don't mind sharing the recipe :)

Cell Salts: I did notice that...

Thank you in advance.

Jam

I'm in Canada at the moment. Could I order KI crystals on amazon?
If you don't mind sharing the recipe :)

Cell Salts: I did notice that...

Thank you in advance.
Yes I believe KI can be found on amazon, just make sure it is USP grade.
Pour out some distilled water, heat it in a microwave, transfer to opaque dropper bottle, add one gram of KI per ml of water, shake vigorously.

Jam

yerrag

It is exactly the plan that I would suggest to my brother, or mother, were they to suffer from a similar predicament. If you did not suffer adverse events from 150mg, it means you are among the 99% of the population who can take gram-sized dosages without negative consequences. In those with current or past thyroid trouble, such as clinical hypo- or hyper-thyroidism, Grave's, etc., care must taken.

I have had almost every single person of my extended family on SSKI and/or Lugol's for the females, including mother, aunt, cousin, wife, and all have seen only benefits, validated by blood testing. It is almost always the case, as can also be gleaned from the literature, that TSH inevitably shoots up during the first few weeks, but it always drops back down to baseline, or lower.

For the record, I consider pharmacological dosages of up to a gram to be safer than aspirin.
Thanks.

I've started taking notes last night on my spO2 drops, my frequency of urination, its volume, its pH, and on the presence of foam and froth, froth being more fine than foam. Also, continue to take regular bp readings.

Yesterday, Monday, I was at the baseline of taking 150mg iodide in SSKI. This will increase by 150mg each succeeding day so that by Thursday I will be at 600mg/day. I will be taking 1 capsule of 200mcg selenomethionine each day while at it. On Friday, I will go get my blood tested for CBC and ESR, which would be a week since I took my last tests, so I can compare them.

I'll probably continue with 600mg daily on Friday, and then find out whether I should continue taking SSKI at this dosage, or to reduce or to increase the dosage further. More likely, if there is no problem and I see some benefits, I will level off at 600mg/day.

The reason I'm at this accelerated rate of increasing dosage of SSKI is because I want to be able to have the same supplements taken while I increase SSKI dosage, such that the only variable that is changing is the dosage of SSKI.

I'm currently on this:

2 x 750IU Vitamin E using haidut's TocoVit for its high content of d-alpha tocopherol

3 x 325 mg Aspirin (Gericare brand having only cornstarch as the excipient)

3 x 25ml of Artemisia Annua alcohol extract I made myself

4mg K2-Mk4 from haidut's Kuinone

And my daily B-Vitamin Blend consisting of B1,B3. B2. with borax and glutamine

Since my supply of the artermisia annua alcohol extract will be exhausted in 5 days, I'm seeking to complete my SSKI experiment within this window.

I think the risk is not huge, given that I tolerated a year of daily 150mg SSKI intake, and given that my thyroid has been fine. I have a well-balanced nutritional lifestyle that is based on eating whole foods, and I have long ago shifted from relying on supplements to address dietary deficiencies. I had lived 16 years in the US, and realize the the food I get there requires me to take supplementation. I have made sure my internal buffers of vitamins and minerals are continually being replenished, and I have carefully avoided needless intake of PUFAS. I have also been able to maintain good acid base balance as well as optimal blood sugar regulation, together they are hallmarks of a body running on optimal mitochondrial metabolism. This, I believe, has enabled me to be more resilient even in the face of internal bacterial infection which over the years is the cause of a steadily increasing blood pressure condition.

Given the potential benefits of using potassium iodide, in the form of SSKI, to resolve my chronic inability to contain the internal bacterial infection, I think it is well worth the risk to do this. Especially with you already having your own experiments on yourself, on your wife, and other members of your family. I did not do the hard work here. So, Jam, thanks for laying the groundwork for this.

If I don't do this now, when? If it doesn't work, then I can move on to my next experiment in line - using suppositories infused with clove oil. But I'm hoping it stops here!

yerrag

But hey, and this isn't directed @yerrag, please don't take medical advice from strangers, including doctors. I'm just that crazy iodine guy. Do your own research before ingesting any substance.
I believe in the power of us doing our research, vetting the lies of the medical establishment, and on going back to using your minds, our eyes, and reason and logic, much in the tradition of Galen and Avicenna, than resting lazily on the backs of useless giant institutions that misuse science and present us poisons instead of cures.

Ogilvie

Pour out some distilled water, heat it in a microwave, transfer to opaque dropper bottle, add one gram of KI per ml of water, shake vigorously.
Hi Jam, approximately how much KI per drop do you think this would come out to? Thanks for your input on this thread.

Jam

Hi Jam, approximately how much KI per drop do you think this would come out to? Thanks for your input on this thread.
Depends on ambient temperature -- during the winter some KI will precipitate. If you heat the distilled water to close to the boiling point before adding the KI it will become super saturated. On average, a drop will contain roughly 50mg KI.

Jam

Sounds good @yerrag, please keep us posted!

yerrag

Sounds good @yerrag, please keep us posted!
I stopped my experiment earlier than planned, I had increased the daily dose of SSKI from 150mg on day 1 to 300 on day 2 to 450 on day 3. I wasn't able to go on day 4 with the 600 mg daily dosage though, and instead took that day as a break. I felt very exhausted waking up that day, and I felt that my immune system was doing a lot more work that night, although my sleep patterns did not not change from day 1 to 3.

I was waking up to urinate 4x each night with a full bladder. Including my morning urine, that counts towards 1250ml of urine each sleep I get. I was taking my bp, my urine pH, and saliva pH each time I woke up. All these nights, my saliva was consistently acidic, which meant there was a lot of acid being produced during my sleep. I think that it's because of the high parasite load I have, and my immune system was on double duty trying to kill the parasites, and a lot of acid and accompanying oxidative stress to boot. This would explain the high urination, from the high redox activity in my antioxidants stores being continually used to neutralize the oxidative stress from ROS spillover from both phagocytosis as well as eosinophils spraying loads of ROS on the parasites.

My spO2 drops per hour ( a drop being counted as one when it exceeds 4%), were small on day 1 and 2 at 2.4, but it increased on day 3 to 3.4. Even when I stopped taking any iodide, on day 4, the drops still increased to 4.1. So, it is hard to say what effect the dosage of iodide really had on my spO2 drops. I suspect that the increased iodide intake was helping kill the parasites, but that it was also increasing the acid load on my system at a high dosage of 450mg/day, and for a system still reeling and trying to restore its acid base balance, it was making me feel exhausted.

My heart rate reached 100 at that high dosage, and it reflected the strain and effort on my heart muscle working through an acidic environment. It just wasn't pumping efficiently in acidic conditions. Being used to a heart rate at equilibrium, accounting for my metabolic rate and how much my bacterial infected condition robs from my metabolism, I was at my best at a heart rate of 68. A heart rate at 100, I've long since learned, is not the typical Ray Peatish cause for rejoicing that I used to rejoice at when I was an RPF newbie . It is a very bad sign. This is confirmed by very low readings of HRV (heart rate variability), which I also monitor.

My blood pressure has stayed within the ballpark of 180/120 through the experiment, and I'm just happy it did, being that this was my baseline 3 years ago, before I began my all-out effort to attack my blood vessels plaque with the use of systemic enzymes, for which I got egg on my face and more. As a result of that, I would see my blood pressure increase to 240/140. To come out of the hole I dug myself is very ingratiating, at the very least.

I had my CBC and ESR taken, and there's both good and bad news:

The good is that, compared with results taken a week ago:

-wbc has gone down from 7.5 to 6, which meant that the pathogenic load has decreased significantly

-my eosinophils have gone down from 15 to 8, which meant very very high to very high. I attribute this to the artemisia annua, and it's likely that the high dosage iodide helped as well, although its contribution was minimal being that I employed it only briefly

The bad, though, is still very disappointing:

-my ESR , a marker for tissue destruction, has even gone up from a very high of 26 to 30, with range being from 0-15

-RDW went from 14,9 to 15.8, and high of range is 13. This is a marker for how plugged up the capillaries are.

-hemoglobin from from 141 to 135, which is below the low of range of 140

After some thought, I think this is not so bad though. Because these markers are telling me that the parasites have been digesting hemoglobin as their protein source, and the many dead RBCs are probably the reason my ESR and RDW values are so high. I can take consolation in knowing that it's not likely the tissues or my organs that are being destroyed.

With that said, I will now approach the current embodiment of my issues with internal pathogens with a shift of focus from killing bacteria to killing parasites. It is highly probable that the past 3 weeks of crisis has changed the internal terrain of my body to a very acidic one, and the emergence of parasites is a result of these pathogens taking a more virulent and larger form. This view is a shift from the past where I clung to the germ theory, and this is the first time I would embrace terrain theory in approaching my issues with my internal pathogens.

I would note that I have stopped taking TocoVit and aspirin for the time being, because they are like using water to fight a lithium fire - useless. The use of antioxidants may even be counterproductive for the approach I'm contemplating, which is to use chlorine dioxide. It has been successfully against malaria, which involves parasites that attack hemoglobin and RBCs, but in using an oxidants, taking antioxidants such as vitamin E and glutathione, and vitamin C, would be counterproductive.

I am also considering the use of turpentine and kerosene. Their use are shared in Andreas Kalcker's book "Forbidden Health." I have used both chlorine dioxide and turpentine before, without success, but then, I was using them to kill bacteria, which was ineffective. This time, they may be effective because I am dealing with a parasite.

As for kerosene, I still have to research on the specifications for my locally obtained kerosene, to see if it is similar to ShellSol D40, which can be obtained in Germany but isn't available in the Philippines.

As for iodide, I think I can incorporate it as it is an effective oxidant and it would be a matter of finding the right dose with the other oxidants I plan to use.

Here is an article I've read in the past and had shared in the forum. It didn't make much sense to me then reading it then, but now it makes more sense because the discussion on chlorine dioxide and its use as an oxidant has become more relevant to my situation:

Shontelle

Forum Supporter
Jam,

So roughly a teaspoon of KI into distilled water ? How much water to one gram, and I can I do on the stovetop?

Jam

Jam,

So roughly a teaspoon of KI into distilled water ? How much water to one gram, and I can I do on the stovetop?

1 gram of KI per milliliter of distilled water. Yes can do on stovetop, but preferably in a pyrex container.

Ogilvie

I'm not great at math, but it looks like 2 oz of water is 59.1 ml so you can add 59 grams of KI into a 2 oz dropper bottle. That would be some very nice full saturation. I got a 100g bottle of KI online and am going to make a bottle per your advice Jam. Thank you so much. I can see from what you've written that it's a long-term approach based on consistency and also supporting cofactors, like selenium. I've always responded well to iodine in the past but was looking for others' experiences with iodide and am grateful for the feedback from this thread.

Update: I just put 50ml water into a pyrex beaker, heated it in the microwave, added 50g of KI crytals and they melted into the water with just a dozen swirls. And that amount perfectly fills a 2 oz dropper bottle.

Last edited:

Jam

I'm not great at math, but it looks like 2 oz of water is 59.1 ml so you can add 59 grams of KI into a 2 oz dropper bottle. That would be some very nice full saturation. I got a 100g bottle of KI online and am going to make a bottle per your advice Jam. Thank you so much. I can see from what you've written that it's a long-term approach based on consistency and also supporting cofactors, like selenium. I've always responded well to iodine in the past but was looking for others' experiences with iodide and am grateful for the feedback from this thread.

Update: I just put 50ml water into a pyrex beaker, heated it in the microwave, added 50g of KI crytals and they melted into the water with just a dozen swirls. And that amount perfectly fills a 2 oz dropper bottle.
SSKI treatment is also very useful for short-term or acute predicaments. For example, SSKI is probably the most successful cough expectorant ever discovered. 6 drops 3x daily was a typical dosage given by doctors for respiratory ailments, even to children, before the fraudulent Wolff-Chaikoff effect transformed iodine into one of the most feared substances ever. Look up PIMA syrup, it is available (under prescription IIRC) to this day.

Inaut

SSKI treatment is also very useful for short-term or acute predicaments. For example, SSKI is probably the most successful cough expectorant ever discovered. 6 drops 3x daily was a typical dosage given by doctors for respiratory ailments, even to children, before the fraudulent Wolff-Chaikoff effect transformed iodine into one of the most feared substances ever. Look up PIMA syrup, it is available (under prescription IIRC) to this day.
You’ve sold me on sski. I’ve used lugols in the past but I’ve been testing out two drops in the morning for the last couple of weeks. Something is going on in my chest (a good thing I think)

Shackles

You’ve sold me on sski. I’ve used lugols in the past but I’ve been testing out two drops in the morning for the last couple of weeks. Something is going on in my chest (a good thing I think)
How would it feel that much different from lugols though? Does Iodine have inhibitory effects on iodide?
Could it be because iodide could act as an electron donor?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals