Impossíble gain weight, and to increase temperature

Roni123@

I haven't eaten PUFAS for a long time (5grams <)

I am also about two years consuming all the necessary micronutrients

but my temperature does not increase in any way, not even consuming thyroid

and it is simply impossible for me to put on weight, however much I eat 3,500 calories it is impossible to put on weight.

I think there was a time when I was consuming as a snack 4 liters of whole milk with a lot of sugar and cocoa and coffee, just as a snack, I divided it in two parts, apart from breakfast, lunch and dinner, it was a lot of food, I got to put on weight a little, but abstaining from physical exercise, and the temperature still didn’t increase

Jing

I haven't eaten PUFAS for a long time (5grams <)

I am also about two years consuming all the necessary micronutrients

but my temperature does not increase in any way, not even consuming thyroid

and it is simply impossible for me to put on weight, however much I eat 3,500 calories it is impossible to put on weight.

I think there was a time when I was consuming as a snack 4 liters of whole milk with a lot of sugar and cocoa and coffee, just as a snack, I divided it in two parts, apart from breakfast, lunch and dinner, it was a lot of food, I got to put on weight a little, but abstaining from physical exercise, and the temperature still didn’t increase
How much do you weigh at the moment?

Try weight training. Remember that you need stress your body sometimes for an adaptation to occur and stimulate growth.

gaze

i asked ray about this and he said it's caused by low T3. it could also be malabsorption from celtic disease or something similar

Elize

66 kg How tall are you ?
I also have the same thing. 5 feet 2 and half and 45 kg. Low T3 and always cold

Elize

I tried
Dairy
Calcium
Sugar
B vitamins
Hot water bottles when cold.
Epsom salt bath
Now wear wool socks to bed
Day time still a problem
T3 and extra T4

NommyWommy

Ray said he needed something like I think it was 5000 to 7000 before thyroid and after thyroid half as much 2.5-3.5k. I think unless thyroid is optimal calories can be wasted.

NommyWommy

"In my teens and twenties, I needed about 8000 calories per day when I was physically active, about 4000 to 5000 when I was sedentary, but after I took thyroid, I needed only about half as many calories.” Ray Peat

lampofred

Too much lactate is a probable cause. Aspirin helps temporarily (on a day-by-day basis) by converting lactate into CO2 but I don't know a long-term solution.

Roni123@

Ray said he needed something like I think it was 5000 to 7000 before thyroid and after thyroid half as much 2.5-3.5k. I think unless thyroid is optimal calories can be wasted.
should i take t3? maybe small doses of 3.4 grams twice a day? the t3 is powder

Elize

T3 make me cold someone suggested I try cortisone accitate with it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Can one course of antibiotics lead to stubborn weight gain? Weight 2
Hans Omega 3 can promote fat gain by inhibiting brown fat synthesis Scientific Studies 12
J Can't gain weight Ask For Help or Advice 47
M Looking For Tips To Gain Weight Diet 3
B Gain weight - how to lose weight after healing? Weight 11
theantagonist Muscle gain log: androsterone + progesterone + pregnenelone + DHEA Exercise 24
Pwecious Weight Gain In Stomach Ask For Help or Advice 1
Hgreen56 When Dietary Fat Intake Falls Below 10% Of Total Daily Calories, You’ll Still Gain Fat Diet 45
I Weight Gain And Trouble Breathing Weight 15
S Weight Gain May Not Be A Bad Thing Weight 78
B Good Bye Hair Loss, Hello Weight Gain Male Issues 7
J How 1 YEAR Of Weight Gain Changed My Life Forever (All In Results!) Diet 2
I 8,000+ Calories Per Day And No Weight Gain Weight 70
C Why Does Meat Make Me Gain Weight? Diet 23
B Intermittent Fasting Is The Key To Gain Weight Weight 15
Hgreen56 Coconut Oil + Starch = Weight Gain Or Weight Loss? Coconut Oil 6
Hgreen56 Is Limiting Insulin Besides Minimize Fat Gain Also Minimize Muscle Gain? Weight 5
ddjd Very High Sugar Intake = No Weight Gain Without FAT Or PROTEIN Ask For Help or Advice 9
H Tanked Androgens, Elevated Thyroid, And Fat Gain Blood Work, Labs 14
berk Excess Fat Soluble Vitamin Cause Weight (fat) Gain? Diet 11
A Does Sugar Cause Fat Gain Or Not? Ask For Help or Advice 5
Vinny A Cry For Help: Uncontrollable Fat Gain. Something Is FUNDAMENTALLY Wrong :( Ask For Help or Advice 193
berk Why Is Consuming Lot Of Milk Result To Fat Gain By Lot Of People? Dairy, Eggs 102
B Did You Gain Or Lose Weight After Converting To Peat? Ask For Help or Advice 43
Mr. God of Cars How/why Does Eating Muffins Made With SFA Cause Visceral Fat Gain, But Not With PUFA? Metabolism 36
P What Are Safest Hormones/supps To Gain MASS? Male Issues 48
burtlancast Trump Keeps Promise On Making America Great Gain: Pardons Multiple Army War Criminals Rant or Rave 89
Z Coconut Oil Dog Weight Gain? Animals 3
Francisco How To Gain Weight/get Enough Calories On A Peat Diet? Ask For Help or Advice 8
K Insomnia, Weight Gain, Stress, Extreme Hunger - Please Help! Ask For Help or Advice 12
Osteo33 Progesterone Weight Gain And Gut Dysbiosis Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 11
Kelj Why It Might Be Better To Temporarily Gain Weight After Diet Improvement Weight 369
Cirion Determining Effect Of Diet On Metabolism And Weight Loss/Gain Through Data Collection Experiments 202
R Good Supplement/Pharm For Muscle Gain That Does NOT Cause: Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 95
B Fat Gain After PUFA Restriction Weight 3
David PS Stress & Weight Gain, Estrogen & Endotoxins W/ Georgi Dinkov Video Interviews 41
C Flattened Cortisol Rhythm Causes Fat Gain - Massive Spiking Does Not Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 7
J Healing Metabolism Correlation With Weight Gain Body Care 13
Y During Weight Gain, Fat Cells Are Created But Never Die? Ask For Help or Advice 0
teds Fat Gain On Arms Ask For Help or Advice 3
bboone Strange Weight Gain After Increasing Milk Intake Doubts About Milk 2
S Weight Gain From Omega3? Metabolism 0
C Weight Gain On NDT Weight 13
M Need To Gain Weight Diet, Recipes 6
3v@ Intermittent Fasting And Fat Gain? Diet 6
KnowledgeSeeker Impaired Brain Energy Gain Upon A Glucose Load In Obesity Scientific Studies 2
B Weight Gain Supplement Supplements 5
DaveFoster Starches Not Associated With Weight Gain Starches, Fiber, Legumes 3
JessFields Targeted Fat Gain? Ask For Help or Advice 33
A Aspirin, Niacinamide And Weight Gain Ask For Help or Advice 2