Help with my test results and weight loss

kkrtype

I just did some thorough blood testing with my naturopathic doctor, and she said my thyroid is perfectly normal. She said one of the things in the thyroid is really good. Can't remember what that was...but here are the results and I wanted to see what you all thought.

TSH - 2.54, T4 Free - 1.1, T3 Free - 3.2, thyroid peroxidase antibodies, 2.

I am really needing to lose weight, like really bad. So, I am thinking of cutting back on my cheese and milk.

So here is my diet: Carrot in the morning with coffee with a lot of milk and honey, while I get on the rebounder for 10 minutes and do the healthy bounce. Then I have potatoes fried in coconut oil, (like one small russet), two fried eggs either in grass fed butter or coconut oil with a cup of orange juice. The mid morning snack, cheese made from animal rennet with a half an orange or papaya. Lunch is fish or lamb with an orange, or shrimp cooked in butter with white rice. Snack is 1 oz or more cheese with an orange or overripe pear. Dinner is usually bone broth with gelatin added and some spinach or oysters with some orange juice. Right before bedtime I have a warm glass of milk with honey.

I am the biggest I have ever been in my life. And I really need to lose weight. If my thyroid is in good health, then I am going to have to do something to get this weight off. I am a professional and looking good in my position is soooo important. I am thinking of backing off of the milk, even though it is 1% and cutting back on the cheese.

I would love to do the program that the gentleman Danny has or the one that the couple has, but frankly, I don't have the $300 to do this right now, nor the $400 to do the other with four months of $200. I live in a very expensive state in America....I an only do so much. Please help!!!!!