Impossíble gain weight, and to increase temperature

Roni123@

I haven't eaten PUFAS for a long time (5grams <)

I am also about two years consuming all the necessary micronutrients

but my temperature does not increase in any way, not even consuming thyroid

and it is simply impossible for me to put on weight, however much I eat 3,500 calories it is impossible to put on weight.

I think there was a time when I was consuming as a snack 4 liters of whole milk with a lot of sugar and cocoa and coffee, just as a snack, I divided it in two parts, apart from breakfast, lunch and dinner, it was a lot of food, I got to put on weight a little, but abstaining from physical exercise, and the temperature still didn’t increase

Jing

I haven't eaten PUFAS for a long time (5grams <)

I am also about two years consuming all the necessary micronutrients

but my temperature does not increase in any way, not even consuming thyroid

and it is simply impossible for me to put on weight, however much I eat 3,500 calories it is impossible to put on weight.

I think there was a time when I was consuming as a snack 4 liters of whole milk with a lot of sugar and cocoa and coffee, just as a snack, I divided it in two parts, apart from breakfast, lunch and dinner, it was a lot of food, I got to put on weight a little, but abstaining from physical exercise, and the temperature still didn’t increase
How much do you weigh at the moment?

Try weight training. Remember that you need stress your body sometimes for an adaptation to occur and stimulate growth.

gaze

i asked ray about this and he said it's caused by low T3. it could also be malabsorption from celtic disease or something similar

Elize

66 kg How tall are you ?
I also have the same thing. 5 feet 2 and half and 45 kg. Low T3 and always cold

Elize

I tried
Dairy
Calcium
Sugar
B vitamins
Hot water bottles when cold.
Epsom salt bath
Now wear wool socks to bed
Day time still a problem
T3 and extra T4

NommyWommy

Ray said he needed something like I think it was 5000 to 7000 before thyroid and after thyroid half as much 2.5-3.5k. I think unless thyroid is optimal calories can be wasted.

NommyWommy

"In my teens and twenties, I needed about 8000 calories per day when I was physically active, about 4000 to 5000 when I was sedentary, but after I took thyroid, I needed only about half as many calories.” Ray Peat

lampofred

Too much lactate is a probable cause. Aspirin helps temporarily (on a day-by-day basis) by converting lactate into CO2 but I don't know a long-term solution.

OP
R

Roni123@

Ray said he needed something like I think it was 5000 to 7000 before thyroid and after thyroid half as much 2.5-3.5k. I think unless thyroid is optimal calories can be wasted.
should i take t3? maybe small doses of 3.4 grams twice a day? the t3 is powder

Elize

T3 make me cold someone suggested I try cortisone accitate with it.