I'm going to die [update]

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I i know that guy, he is very narrow minded because he only looks at research that backs his claims, just because they are rcts doesn't mean they are true.

There's one study showing that polyunsaturates decrease liver fat compared to saturated fat in obese diabetic people, there were two issues with that study, the first is that it only happened for a couple of months, the first few months people eat pufa, they actually get a benefit in their results because they are consuming a TON of vitamin E which is a major anti oxidant, but ray peat is more so talking about long term, like 5+ years.

Also I have a brother who still eats seed oils and he gets burnt so easily, i never get sunburnt ever anymore.
The second issue is that if you look at the data of that study, its slightly skewed the weight and diabetic markers to favour the pufa group, the weight and blood markers were slightly worse in the saturated fat group to begin with, and the amount of change was actually very small, they might have used relative change instead of absolute change in their percentages, it's a very common thing statin studies do.

IPlayDart

Raw vegetables are definitely not the way to go. I actually went to the hospital last Thursday also, full on “panic” attack, thought I was gonna die. Of course because I’m young everyone thought it was a panic attack even though my blood pressure was at 160/80 and I was super light headed like I was going to faint at any second. I do believe the anxiety is stemming from a serious health issue, and NOT the other way around, but if you’re young doctors won’t see it that way because young = healthy (never mind I had two friends pass away at 26 and 31 from heart attacks).

I will say that today I had green beans friend in oil and that digested WAY better than anything I’ve been eating lately, and in general boíled potatoes and carrots with salt and some oil really seem to be doing me good as of late, as if they are healing my gut biome and allowing me to actually get nourishment from my food.

Im starting to no longer believe in this whole PUFA thing, as I think my main problem is poor digestion and also arthrogenic plaque buildup in my arteries that are causing poor breathing, heart burn, high blood pressure, and overall just decay in my body. I started watching a guy called nutrition made simple on YouTube and he is very rational. I like how he looks hard at all the evidence and gives a very rational take on things. It seems very established by meta-analysis of RCTs that replacing saturated fat with unsaturated fat decreases plaque in the arteries and increases cardiovascular health. Well This has been tough for me to swallow as obviously here at RPF everyone believes differently, but something doesn’t sit right to wave off human RCT interventional studies (considered the strongest evidence when determining nutrition and health studies), as compared to mice or Petri dish studies, which is what Ray Peat seems to have made many of his dietary decisions around. Eating a lot of saturated fat and animal protein over the years has only been increasing my blood pressure and likely plaque in my arteries.

Now I’m not saying go crazy with the high PUFA seed oils, but something like frying vegetables in olive oil with some salt may be very health promoting, especially since foods like green beans, carrots, and potatoes provide plenty of micros, macros, and soluble fiber which is healthy for the gut. If still skeptical about olive oil then there’s always frying those same foods in coconut or butter and getting the health benefits of consuming those foods in a more digestible form. Also the evidence seems to suggest that saturated fat isn’t something that needs to be eliminated but kept under 10% of daily calories, so there’s still some room for butter/eggs/meat, but they shouldn’t be made the bulk of the diet from a cardiovascular health POV. Perhaps the complex carbohydrates from cooked vegetation may be the most health promoting foods to be eating…
So you’re plant- based again? What are the foods you’re eating on a daily basis?

I notice you changing your diet regime quit often. Most people here change their opinions on certain foods every month.
One month they’ll say starch and carbs are amazing, the other they’ll demonize them and start babbling the carnivore/keto wisdom here. A month after that they’re back to favoring carbs..

Human minds are fascinating, aren’t they?

Runenight201

So you’re plant- based again? What are the foods you’re eating on a daily basis?

I notice you changing your diet regime quit often. Most people here change their opinions on certain foods every month.
One month they’ll say starch and carbs are amazing, the other they’ll demonize them and start babbling the carnivore/keto wisdom here. A month after that they’re back to favoring carbs..

Human minds are fascinating, aren’t they?

I'm 100% not stable that's for sure. No not plant-based, I ate eggs yesterday fried in butter, while my green beans were fried in olive oil. I'm super unsure about what the hell I'm doing and just trying to figure it all out. I threw out my THC pen so I believe that may provide more clarity over my life. While I loved the feeling of being high and being in that head space, I have to admit it's giving me paranoia and wrecking my executive functioning, so hopefully I will have more clarity over things now that that's gone. Perhaps one day I can return to some high quality flower, but I need to take an indefinite break for a long time to sort myself out.

A balanced diet is probably the answer all along. A little bit of saturated fat with the animal products to build cholesterol and other androgenic hormones for strength, but then balance that out with vegetation cooked in unsaturated fats for the vitamin E to thin out the blood and prevent arteriosclerosis and plaque build up. There's one thing I know for certain, and that's avoiding cooked vegetation is a surefire way for me to feel horrible, and from every personal, anthropological, and nutritional piece of evidence it is overwhelmingly convincing to eat your damn vegetables. If they don't taste good then they are most likely not being prepared properly and the cooking skills need to be worked on in the kitchen. Aspirin to keep the inflammation at bay and coffee to protect the brain and ward off mental pathologies such as ADD/dementia/Alzheimer's etc... Sunlight, activity, and socialization to stay connected and integrated.

I i know that guy, he is very narrow minded because he only looks at research that backs his claims, just because they are rcts doesn't mean they are true.

There's one study showing that polyunsaturates decrease liver fat compared to saturated fat in obese diabetic people, there were two issues with that study, the first is that it only happened for a couple of months, the first few months people eat pufa, they actually get a benefit in their results because they are consuming a TON of vitamin E which is a major anti oxidant, but ray peat is more so talking about long term, like 5+ years.

Also I have a brother who still eats seed oils and he gets burnt so easily, i never get sunburnt ever anymore.

Interesting because when I heard him speak to me he sounded very open minded. What made me like him is that he not only tore about Vegans for their Game Changer documentary, but then also ripped into Joe Rogan and Dr. Paul Saladino for their Carnivore Diet and then critiqued Dr. Eric Berg and his keto craze. To me the man seemed very balanced and rational and took a no nonsense, let's look at the science, let's look at all the evidence we have to date, and make rational informed dietary decisions based on that. There's so much noise out there and so many people swearing by this or that ideology that it made me feel really good when he said something along the lines of, "All I care about are the claims these people are making and the science and evidence we have behind them." It made me trust him. He tore into the vegans and carnivores when they used anecdotal stories to try and convince people of their diet, and explained how anecdotal evidence really CANNOT be trusted ever.

And I agree one RCT shouldn't form the basis for hard conclusions, but when you look at ALL the RCT's surrounding a topic and form meta-analysis you can have stronger evidence to come to certain conclusions. Also when it comes to evidence surrounding something, RCT's are the strongest piece of evidence we can have. Dr. Carvalho talks about how there are three different categories of evidence, each one with various strengths. The weakest were the mice/Petri dish studies, then the second category were epidemiological studies, and the 3rd and strongest category were human based RCT's. In terms of long term studies on RCT's it may be borderline impossible to do, since the cost would be prohibitively expensive to do a 10 year interventional study, but even in short-term if there are benefits occurring to me that is a solid indicator that the body is on a better track then it was before.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I'm 100% not stable that's for sure. No not plant-based, I ate eggs yesterday fried in butter, while my green beans were fried in olive oil. I'm super unsure about what the hell I'm doing and just trying to figure it all out. I threw out my THC pen so I believe that may provide more clarity over my life. While I loved the feeling of being high and being in that head space, I have to admit it's giving me paranoia and wrecking my executive functioning, so hopefully I will have more clarity over things now that that's gone. Perhaps one day I can return to some high quality flower, but I need to take an indefinite break for a long time to sort myself out.

A balanced diet is probably the answer all along. A little bit of saturated fat with the animal products to build cholesterol and other androgenic hormones for strength, but then balance that out with vegetation cooked in unsaturated fats for the vitamin E to thin out the blood and prevent arteriosclerosis and plaque build up. There's one thing I know for certain, and that's avoiding cooked vegetation is a surefire way for me to feel horrible, and from every personal, anthropological, and nutritional piece of evidence it is overwhelmingly convincing to eat your damn vegetables. If they don't taste good then they are most likely not being prepared properly and the cooking skills need to be worked on in the kitchen. Aspirin to keep the inflammation at bay and coffee to protect the brain and ward off mental pathologies such as ADD/dementia/Alzheimer's etc... Sunlight, activity, and socialization to stay connected and integrated.

Interesting because when I heard him speak to me he sounded very open minded. What made me like him is that he not only tore about Vegans for their Game Changer documentary, but then also ripped into Joe Rogan and Dr. Paul Saladino for their Carnivore Diet and then critiqued Dr. Eric Berg and his keto craze. To me the man seemed very balanced and rational and took a no nonsense, let's look at the science, let's look at all the evidence we have to date, and make rational informed dietary decisions based on that. There's so much noise out there and so many people swearing by this or that ideology that it made me feel really good when he said something along the lines of, "All I care about are the claims these people are making and the science and evidence we have behind them." It made me trust him. He tore into the vegans and carnivores when they used anecdotal stories to try and convince people of their diet, and explained how anecdotal evidence really CANNOT be trusted ever.

And I agree one RCT shouldn't form the basis for hard conclusions, but when you look at ALL the RCT's surrounding a topic and form meta-analysis you can have stronger evidence to come to certain conclusions. Also when it comes to evidence surrounding something, RCT's are the strongest piece of evidence we can have. Dr. Carvalho talks about how there are three different categories of evidence, each one with various strengths. The weakest were the mice/Petri dish studies, then the second category were epidemiological studies, and the 3rd and strongest category were human based RCT's. In terms of long term studies on RCT's it may be borderline impossible to do, since the cost would be prohibitively expensive to do a 10 year interventional study, but even in short-term if there are benefits occurring to me that is a solid indicator that the body is on a better track then it was before.
Yeah but you have to understand that there is also bias in research, self experimentation is the way to go, when I was carnivore, i had no autoimmune conditions and my ldl was in the 400s, I ran everywhere and I felt fine, now my LDL is 63 and I feel like I'm going to die, you won't find one research paper approved by that guy which says this

I had the Johnson and Johnson vaccine back in October of 2021, haven't gotten any vaccine since then, that was when my symptoms of shortness of breath were starting to appear, but I had the heart arrythmias before then, when I got the yellow fever vaccine i think it made my heart arrythmias worse, that was back in 2019

Everything you are suffering are symptoms of being covid vaccinated. Did you see my comments to you in this thread:

My quote:

“You should detox and get yourself on nattokinase, modified citrus pectin, ivermectin since you are vaxxed. Grape seed extract for your blood. Also most importantly do intravenous Vitamin C, glutathione and vitamin drips regularly to clean up some of the junk that was injected into you. Research and try various detox regimens. That would be the primary thing at this point.
* and nebulized Methylene blue as well. MSM. Also try and follow this protocol:

covid19criticalcare.com

I-RECOVER: Post-Vaccine Treatment - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

I-RECOVER Post-Vaccine Treatment Protocol Download Treatment Protocol Summary PDF Download Treatment Protocol Clinical Companion PDF Management of Post-Vaccine Syndrome Major public health authorities do not recognize post-COVID-vaccine injuries; and there is no specific ICD...
covid19criticalcare.com
covid19criticalcare.com

Last edited:
P

Peatness

@FocusedOnHealth I've tried too. OP is not ready to accept that his covid injection and the yellow fever vaccine are contributing to his ill health.

Yeah but you have to understand that there is also bias in research, self experimentation is the way to go, when I was carnivore, i had no autoimmune conditions and my ldl was in the 400s, I ran everywhere and I felt fine, now my LDL is 63 and I feel like I'm going to die, you won't find one research paper approved by that guy which says this
Although well intended, NO amount of nutritional protocols are going to address what you are suffering.

YOU NEED TO TRY AND DETOX AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. IT’S ALL RELATED TO THE POISON JAB YOU RECIEVED.

Runenight201

I'm sure you felt no anxiety or autoimmune conditions on Carnivore because it provides an abundance of cholesterol and animal proteins to build a very androgenic hormonal profile. Every time I eat animals I also feel my anxiety go away and feel much more sure of myself. For what it's worth Dr. Paul Saladino and Frank Tufano were some prominent Carni's who talk about how dangerous that diet is and how long-term it's really not safe. Even Dr. Peat here talks about how necessary carbohydrates are, it's just a matter of getting the carbohydrates in a form that aren't going to cause autoimmune or digestive issues (*cooked veggies*).

So Dr. Carvalho talks about LDL and how LDL itself isn't a causative factor in heart disease, but it is correlated. The main thing you want to look is your ApoB, which is the lipoprotein (I think that's what's it called?) which carries the LDL around in your body. If your arteries are the highway, LDL are the passengers and ApoB are the cars. More LDL usually means more cars, and more cars cause traffic jams and congestion. He states how it's incontrovertible the relationship between ApoB and heart disease, and it is a proven causative factor. So is high LDL bad? Only if your ApoB rises as well, and if that is very high, then you really don't want to be walking around at that state for too long, or you're putting yourself at high risk for a cardiovascular event.

I'm going to go eat some fried eggs in butter again for lunch, I actually think animals are healthy, but if you are EXCLUSIVELY eating animals, I believe you're going to be in for some trouble. I think you should keep eating animals but try and find some form of carbohydrate that you can eat that isn't going to cause autoimmune issues and that you can digest. For me cooked green beans and carrots in some oil and salt do the trick quite nicely.

Self-experimentation will always be there and I am the biggest proponent of that, but both you and I ended up in the hospital, so we have to admit that our own internal guiding systems are flawed and not working properly. We have to absorb new outside information and try that out.

IPlayDart

I'm sure you felt no anxiety or autoimmune conditions on Carnivore because it provides an abundance of cholesterol and animal proteins to build a very androgenic hormonal profile. Every time I eat animals I also feel my anxiety go away and feel much more sure of myself. For what it's worth Dr. Paul Saladino and Frank Tufano were some prominent Carni's who talk about how dangerous that diet is and how long-term it's really not safe. Even Dr. Peat here talks about how necessary carbohydrates are, it's just a matter of getting the carbohydrates in a form that aren't going to cause autoimmune or digestive issues (*cooked veggies*).

So Dr. Carvalho talks about LDL and how LDL itself isn't a causative factor in heart disease, but it is correlated. The main thing you want to look is your ApoB, which is the lipoprotein (I think that's what's it called?) which carries the LDL around in your body. If your arteries are the highway, LDL are the passengers and ApoB are the cars. More LDL usually means more cars, and more cars cause traffic jams and congestion. He states how it's incontrovertible the relationship between ApoB and heart disease, and it is a proven causative factor. So is high LDL bad? Only if your ApoB rises as well, and if that is very high, then you really don't want to be walking around at that state for too long, or you're putting yourself at high risk for a cardiovascular event.

I'm going to go eat some fried eggs in butter again for lunch, I actually think animals are healthy, but if you are EXCLUSIVELY eating animals, I believe you're going to be in for some trouble. I think you should keep eating animals but try and find some form of carbohydrate that you can eat that isn't going to cause autoimmune issues and that you can digest. For me cooked green beans and carrots in some oil and salt do the trick quite nicely.

Self-experimentation will always be there and I am the biggest proponent of that, but both you and I ended up in the hospital, so we have to admit that our own internal guiding systems are flawed and not working properly. We have to absorb new outside information and try that out.
What about the mexican take-out rice you were speaking so good of?

Korven

@FocusedOnHealth I've tried too. OP is not ready to accept that his covid injection and the yellow fever vaccine are contributing to his ill health.

@FocusedOnHealth @Peatness How do you guys know that the vaccines made OP sick and that it wasn't something else? Yeah getting jabbed is probably not super healthy for you, but let's face it we have no idea if this is what contributed to the problem or not. I wouldn't say to an anxious and unwell person that all the symptoms they are experiencing are from the jab, maybe you didn't intend for it to be taken that way but it can certainly lead to feelings of learned hopelessness and even more despair.

Runenight201

What about the mexican take-out rice you were speaking so good of?

What’d I say about it? I can’t remember. In any case I’m a little bit paranoid about eating rice with oil. I ate that the night before I went to the hospital and I think that certainly contributed to my paranoia. If I eat a starch I believe pasta or potatoes to be a safer option for me.

IPlayDart

What’d I say about it? I can’t remember. In any case I’m a little bit paranoid about eating rice with oil. I ate that the night before I went to the hospital and I think that certainly contributed to my paranoia. If I eat a starch I believe pasta or potatoes to be a safer option for me.
Definitely stick to potatoes. I always feel way less androgenic after eating wheat.

P

Peatness

@FocusedOnHealth @Peatness How do you guys know that the vaccines made OP sick and that it wasn't something else? Yeah getting jabbed is probably not super healthy for you, but let's face it we have no idea if this is what contributed to the problem or not. I wouldn't say to an anxious and unwell person that all the symptoms they are experiencing are from the jab, maybe you didn't intend for it to be taken that way but it can certainly lead to feelings of learned hopelessness and even more despair.
The op did say his autoimmune disease started after his yellow fever vaccine. I've had issues with the yellow fever vaccines which confirms this side effect. As for the j&j shot I've posted too many studies on this topic not to need to justify making this link. Furthermore, I, along with other members, have identified thiamine deficiency brought on by the use of antibiotics. The aim is always to encourage the op to seek help for both. The OP is entitled to ignore all these advice. However, this is a public forum and the information will help others. The CDC have a page on their website about anxiety and the j&j jab, Nothing I have posted about vaccine is simply speculation. If I had known of these side effects when I was injured I would not have wasted years seeking solutions that ultimately lead to dangerous ct scan/x-ray etc.

OP is lucky to have people looking out for him the fact that he doesn't appreciate it is unfortunate but it will help someone else. Yesterday, he asked why all this is happening to him when he is only a young man - or words to that effect. Well, he can stop speculating and get on with getting help.

The op did say his autoimmune disease started after his yellow fever vaccine. I've had issues with the yellow fever vaccines which confirms this side effect. As for the j&j shot I've posted too many studies on this topic not to need to justify making this link. Furthermore, I, along with other members, have identified thiamine deficiency brought on by the use of antibiotics. The aim is always to encourage the op to seek help for both. The OP is entitled to ignore all these advice. However, this is a public forum and the information will help others. The CDC have a page on their website about anxiety and the j&j jab, Nothing I have posted about vaccine is simply speculation. If I had known of these side effects when I was injured I would not have wasted years seeking solutions that ultimately lead to dangerous ct scan/x-ray etc.

OP is lucky to have people looking out for him the fact that he doesn't appreciate it is unfortunate but it will help someone else. Yesterday, he asked why all this is happening to him when he is only a young man - or words to that effect. Well, he can stop speculating and get on with getting help.
:thumbsup:

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yeah I think LP(a) is way more useful, i followed a girl who tracked everything she was eating, and replaced her pork with red meat and her LP(a) dropped by half. I've gone through the cholesterol rabbit hole i can absolutely tell you it doesn't cause heart disease, cholesterol ldl, hdl, is part of the immune system and acts at sites of damage and inflammation, LP(a) is a protein that binds to oxidised LDL making it a great proxy for vascular damage

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yeah I think LP(a) is way more useful, i followed a girl who tracked everything she was eating, and replaced her pork with red meat and her LP(a) dropped by half. I've gone through the cholesterol rabbit hole i can absolutely tell you it doesn't cause heart disease, cholesterol ldl, hdl, is part of the immune system and acts at sites of damage and inflammation, LP(a) is a protein that binds to oxidised LDL making it a great proxy for vascular damage
And also about the self experimentation thing failure, it's not my fault I wound up in the hospital, the doctors i was seeing prior labeled me as a hypochondriac and as a result treated it as anxiety. They also gave me horrible medication like fluconazole and flagyl and didn't work with me at all, i remember taking two halfs of one penicillin tablet feeling so much better afterwards, for the time being

Korven

Yeah but those are only possible side effects, so I don't see how you can say that with certainty that he is "vaxx damaged"? It could be something entirely else and OP would be better off pursuing a different angle, like for instance H pylori infection (which matches a lot of his symptoms) that his doctors also wanted to test for.

I appreciate you sharing information about the potential side effects of jabs (so that people avoid them) but it is kind of ridiculous to claim that OP for sure 100% got damaged by vaccines. Also even if that were the case, what kind of help is there to get from the medical profession if you got side effects from jabs? They will probably deny your experience/gaslight you and send you back home. It seems to me that the only thing that would help with this sort of thing is time and rest.

I was really depressed for a while thinking that I got permanently damaged by vaccines and bad adjuvants, but as it turns out I was able to fix my health issues through other means.

P

Peatness

Yeah but those are only possible side effects, so I don't see how you can say that with certainty that he is "vaxx damaged"? It could be something entirely else and OP would be better off pursuing a different angle, like for instance H pylori infection (which matches a lot of his symptoms) that his doctors also wanted to test for.

I appreciate you sharing information about the potential side effects of jabs (so that people avoid them) but it is kind of ridiculous to claim that OP for sure 100% got damaged by vaccines. Also even if that were the case, what kind of help is there to get from the medical profession if you got side effects from jabs? They will probably deny your experience/gaslight you and send you back home. It seems to me that the only thing that would help with this sort of thing is time and rest.

I was really depressed for a while thinking that I got permanently damaged by vaccines and bad adjuvants, but as it turns out I was able to fix my health issues through other means.
I'm glad you managed this. Please share your miraculous cure.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals