I'm going to die [update]

Jonk

Everything you are suffering are symptoms of being covid vaccinated. Did you see my comments to you in this thread:

My quote:

“You should detox and get yourself on nattokinase, modified citrus pectin, ivermectin since you are vaxxed. Grape seed extract for your blood. Also most importantly do intravenous Vitamin C, glutathione and vitamin drips regularly to clean up some of the junk that was injected into you. Research and try various detox regimens. That would be the primary thing at this point.
* and nebulized Methylene blue as well. MSM. Also try and follow this protocol:

covid19criticalcare.com

I-RECOVER: Post-Vaccine Treatment - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

I-RECOVER Post-Vaccine Treatment Protocol Download Treatment Protocol Summary PDF Download Treatment Protocol Clinical Companion PDF Management of Post-Vaccine Syndrome Major public health authorities do not recognize post-COVID-vaccine injuries; and there is no specific ICD...
covid19criticalcare.com
covid19criticalcare.com
Part of that protocol is ingesting omega 3 fatty acids. You really think that's a good part of the protocol to follow? Is there a successrate following this this?

P

Peatness

Part of that protocol is ingesting omega 3 fatty acids. You really think that's a good part of the protocol to follow? Is there a successrate following this this?
I think common sense would be required. Most people on the forum would know to avoid omega 3s but there are some people who believe omega 3s are helpful. I used to but I don’t any more. @FocusedOnHealth posted that protocol in good faith. It’s a very good protocol but not everything on that list has to be taken. Do you know of a better protocol? If so please post as it would be useful to have alternatives.

I think common sense would be required. Most people on the forum would know to avoid omega 3s but there are some people who believe omega 3s are helpful. I used to but I don’t any more. @FocusedOnHealth posted that protocol in good faith. It’s a very good protocol but not everything on that list has to be taken. Do you know of a better protocol? If so please post as it would be useful to have alternatives.
Right. A person doesn’t have to use everything on the list. The stuff I posted was gathered from various sources on the internet that have been found to be helpful. Detoxing is very important, and apparently has helped others who have gotten the jabs, to at least hold off some of the debilitating symptoms.

Jonk

Right. A person doesn’t have to use everything on the list. The stuff I posted was gathered from various sources on the internet that have been found to be helpful. Detoxing is very important, and apparently has helped others who have gotten the jabs, to at least hold off some of the debilitating symptoms.
It just seems inconsequential to write in caps YOU NEED TO DO THIS but then doesn't have an exact mechanism for how to go about it. Also intermittent fasting and melatonin? What exactly is he supposed to detox from? Heavy metals? Spike proteins? I'm not saying the vaccines aren't responsible for his health concerns but I'm not saying they are either. And what is to say he's not better off healing from this by a more general pro metabolic approach, working out his digestion for example and his endotoxin problem?

It just seems inconsequential to write in caps YOU NEED TO DO THIS but then doesn't have an exact mechanism for how to go about it. Also intermittent fasting and melatonin? What exactly is he supposed to detox from? Heavy metals? Spike proteins? I'm not saying the vaccines aren't responsible for his health concerns but I'm not saying they are either. And what is to say he's not better off healing from this by a more general pro metabolic approach, working out his digestion for example and his endotoxin problem?
Eating well is always beneficial of course. Yes, heavy metals ( iron oxide/graphene) are in the jabs. There’s plenty of research showing the side effects. As the OP mentioned, he has been suffering from breathing problems, and breathing problems are a common side effect after being vaxxed. And very serious heart problems and on and on. Many have died as well. That information has been suppressed in the main stream media. But if you research, you can find the information in alternative sources. The side effects are just too numerous to mention. Surely you’ve read some of the many threads posted on this forum, showing the the detrimental effects of the jabs.

Runenight201

Id like to retract my statements on the unsaturated fats, and say I may be wrong on that. However I am now very certain about the necessity of cooked vegetation.

karw

Likely a gut imbalance, avoid carrot salad and too much fibre for now. You need stool testing as a start

Korven

I'm glad you managed this. Please share your miraculous cure.

Thanks. I don't really have any miracle cures except for 1. self- experimentation (perceiving, thinking, acting) and 2. never giving up.

eimearrose

So I finally went to the hospital about this issue because my heart palpitations, breathlessness and anxiety were off the charts.

They first monitored my heart for 2 hours, no issues besides the premature ventricular contractions i usually get.

Then the did two blood tests on me, the first blood test was for one enzyme that upregulated during a heart attack, (i didn't have it high at all)

Then they gave me a more comprehensive blood test, I'm posting here, for anyone to maybe help me find what's going on.
Low urea and potassium- are you having a lot of diarrhoea or excessive sweating?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Low urea and potassium- are you having a lot of diarrhoea or excessive sweating?
I know that it can be caused by excessive laxative use, I've been using cascara for almost a month now, and have noticed if I take too much, it can send me off to the toilet, so yeah I think that may be the reason

P

Peatness

I know you are going to ignore me, which is your right, but please look at this article. At least one drug you mentioned is on the list of medications that can cause serotonin issues.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I know you are going to ignore me, which is your right, but please look at this article. At least one drug you mentioned is on the list of medications that can cause serotonin issues.

Which drug?

P

Peatness

Which drug?
  • In some cases, serotonin syndrome can be precipitated by non-serotonergic drugs which inhibit the metabolism of other serotonergic medications!
  • Examples:
    • CYP3A4
      • Inhibited by: ciprofloxacin or ritonavir.
      • Metabolizes: methadone, venlafaxine, oxycodone.
    • CYP2C19
      • Inhibited by: fluconazole.
      • Metabolizes: sertraline.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

• In some cases, serotonin syndrome can be precipitated by non-serotonergic drugs which inhibit the metabolism of other serotonergic medications!
  • Examples:
    • CYP3A4
      • Inhibited by: ciprofloxacin or ritonavir.
      • Metabolizes: methadone, venlafaxine, oxycodone.
    • CYP2C19
      • Inhibited by: fluconazole.
      • Metabolizes: sertraline.
I'm guessing ketoconazole is the same as fluconazole?

P

Peatness

I'm guessing ketoconazole is the same as fluconazole?
I don't know. You wrote previously that you'd taken fluconazole. I think it's worth asking your doctor if there is anything else that has been prescribed that could cause a serotonine issue. This is not definite, it's just a consideration.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I don't know. You wrote previously that you'd taken fluconazole. I think it's worth asking your doctor if there is anything else that has been prescribed that could cause a serotonine issue. This is not definite, it's just a consideration.
Yeah the doctor did say that ketokonazole and fluconazole are quite similar, i was actually prescribed fluconazole a couple of months ago to treat my candida thrush, but I decided not to take it when Danny Roddy said that it's linked to scarring of the liver

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yeah the doctor did say that ketokonazole and fluconazole are quite similar, i was actually prescribed fluconazole a couple of months ago to treat my candida thrush, but I decided not to take it when Danny Roddy said that it's linked to scarring of the liver
I did take the ketoconazole though

P

Peatness

I did take the ketoconazole though
And amoxicillin, flagyl
I'm not too familiar with ketoconzole but nothing too disturbing is coming up when I search it. How it interacts with other drugs I don't know.
Flagyl on the other hand is problematic. I think you know what you can do about this. This website has a lot of useful info. It takes a long time to correct thiamine issues.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I'm not too familiar with ketoconzole but nothing too disturbing is coming up when I search it. How it interacts with other drugs I don't know.
Flagyl on the other hand is problematic. I think you know what you can do about this. This website has a lot of useful info. It takes a long time to correct thiamine issues.

Yeah i actually started supplementing thiamine from Eliot overtones store in the UK, and I actually felt worse, had to stop taking it