I'm going to die [update]

P

Peatness

Yeah i actually started supplementing thiamine from Eliot overtones store in the UK, and I actually felt worse, had to stop taking it
Not everyone can tolerate thiamax. Have you looked at some of the posts on thiamine by mostlylurking? They are useful

Magnesium might help

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Not everyone can tolerate thiamax. Have you looked at some of the posts on thiamine by mostlylurking? They are useful

Magnesium might help
Aight thanks for the resources and help👍

P

Peatness

You're welcome. I hope it helps. Being young is an advantage when it comes to healing.

cs3000

Yeah I think LP(a) is way more useful, i followed a girl who tracked everything she was eating, and replaced her pork with red meat and her LP(a) dropped by half. I've gone through the cholesterol rabbit hole i can absolutely tell you it doesn't cause heart disease, cholesterol ldl, hdl, is part of the immune system and acts at sites of damage and inflammation, LP(a) is a protein that binds to oxidised LDL making it a great proxy for vascular damage

"According to Hu et al. serum cholesterol is significantly lower among Chinese patients with Covid-19 (1). The reason may be that low cholesterol predisposes to infectious diseases, because LDL partake in the immune system by adhering to and inactivating almost all types of microorganisms and their toxic products.

This is a little-known fact but it has been documented in many ways by more than a dozen research groups (2,3) For instance, human LDL inactivates up to 90% of staphylococcus aureus -toxin and rats injected with mortal bacterial toxins survive if they are injected with human LDL as well (3).

The anti-infectious property of LDL has been documented in human studies as well. In a meta-analysis of 19 cohort studies including almost 70,000 deaths, Jacobs et al. found an inverse association between serum cholesterol and mortality from respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases, most of which are of an infectious origin (4).
As LDL-cholesterol is able to inactivate virus as well (6,7) patients on cholesterol-lowering treatment and with a life-threatening Covid-19-infection should cease this treatment; at least until they have recovered from the infection."

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00189426
"All tested lipoprotein subclasses (very low, low and high density, lipoproteins: VLDL, LDL, HDL, HDL1) were shown to interact with SA-11 rotavirus: VLDL and LDL were the most active in preventing rotavirus replication, whereas HDL and HDL1 inhibited viral hemagglutination to a greater extent"

MountainMouse

You have a gut imbalance (infection.) I had the same thing. I had it internally and externally.

There seems to be a spectrum of gut bacteria in relation to carbohydrate. One end are the ones that thrive on carbohydrates that are refined and simple as possible. Things like table sugar, lactose (milk), honey, HFCS, etc, would be on this end. The other end of the spectrum thrive on complex, long chained carbohydrates, thinks like starchy vegetables, whole grains, etc.

I got very sick trying to stick to simple and refined carbs. Mostly getting my carbs from sugars, milk, fruit, juices, sodas, etc. when I occasionally ate starch, it was white rice, white flour,etc.

I stopped getting sicker and quelled the symptoms by going to a low carb high fat/protein. But I didn’t heal, I was just static as long as I ate that way.
I started healing by eating only complex carbs; whole grains, starchy tubers, select higher energy density vegetables. No simple sugars, even from whole fruit. I think this was needed to bring back balance, as the more shifted you are one way, the harder you need to push in the opposite direction. Now I can eat most foods without problem, but I am sure to maintain a spectrum of carbohydrate types, and I still lean towards complex mainly. I don’t do much milk, mostly yogurt and cheeses for my dairy.

I understand my advice would be considered “anti-peat.” But I don’t believe everyone has the same microbiome, and therefore there is no everyone diet.

I rarely visit the forum, so I likely won’t have any follow up. But I happen to see this thread and I wanted to contribute. I’ve been where you’ve been and thought I would die, enough to write goodbye letters to my parents.

I hope you will find something I shared helpful. Wishing you recovery, mate.
Hi James, I feel like I have the same type of stomach infection. Besides dietary changes, did you do any additional tests or take anything to kill the bacteria? Also, check dm’s.

Mr Joe

I've been following your story and I've kind of lived the same experience. There is not a "single problem". It's not only H pylori, I'd say it's the "dark circle of stress" that Dr. Peat talked about. Main cause would be hypothyroidism, I saw you have a heart beat near 60 and you are short of breathe (which indicates lack of relaxation, inflammation and hyperventilation kind of symptoms all due to low CO2 production and thus again hypothyroidism). So chronic hypothyroidism probably have made your gut/intestin/stomach more eligible to attack/inflammation and bacterial overgrowth. Sibo is a classical symptom of hypothyroidism. Anxiety is a lack of CO2, lack of relaxation, loss of magnesium and sodium = muscle cramps, hard time to relax. The increase of serotonin due to extreme low metabolism will perpetuate the dark circle of stress. So I would check you doctor to give you ACTH/cortisol blood test, TSH and prolactin. And then discuss about starting a Thyroid supplement to increase your pulse and getting out of the hypo state. I would also check and read about cyproheptadine and B1. Don't expect results in hours/days. The more your stress lasted the more time you will need to reverse and let the organs go back to their normal stress and reverse damages. I would also reduce the amount of protein (500g is too much and could create amonia). Have you tested bag breathing ? it's a good way to increase CO2 for emergencies, but long term better work on hormones stabilizing and improving thyroid. Getting enough vitamin D/K as well. Hope that helps dude, you're still young you can reverse damage.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I've been following your story and I've kind of lived the same experience. There is not a "single problem". It's not only H pylori, I'd say it's the "dark circle of stress" that Dr. Peat talked about. Main cause would be hypothyroidism, I saw you have a heart beat near 60 and you are short of breathe (which indicates lack of relaxation, inflammation and hyperventilation kind of symptoms all due to low CO2 production and thus again hypothyroidism). So chronic hypothyroidism probably have made your gut/intestin/stomach more eligible to attack/inflammation and bacterial overgrowth. Sibo is a classical symptom of hypothyroidism. Anxiety is a lack of CO2, lack of relaxation, loss of magnesium and sodium = muscle cramps, hard time to relax. The increase of serotonin due to extreme low metabolism will perpetuate the dark circle of stress. So I would check you doctor to give you ACTH/cortisol blood test, TSH and prolactin. And then discuss about starting a Thyroid supplement to increase your pulse and getting out of the hypo state. I would also check and read about cyproheptadine and B1. Don't expect results in hours/days. The more your stress lasted the more time you will need to reverse and let the organs go back to their normal stress and reverse damages. I would also reduce the amount of protein (500g is too much and could create amonia). Have you tested bag breathing ? it's a good way to increase CO2 for emergencies, but long term better work on hormones stabilizing and improving thyroid. Getting enough vitamin D/K as well. Hope that helps dude, you're still young you can reverse damage.
Doesn't intestinal inflammation produce 95% of serotonin, which causes loss of co2, hyperventilation and stress, i find I am way more anxious in the evening when I'm very bloated and have eaten all my meals, I feel the bacteria feed at this time, causing me to lose my breath more easily giving me histamine reactions as well, skin rashes, autoimmune issues, watery eyes, etc

Mr Joe

Yes 100%, that's why at night bag breathing is extremly helpful (for short term), long term approach is of course correcting everything (thyroid and so) to naturally produce lot of CO2 and be in a relax mode, also correcting high serotonin.