I need something that will turn me into the guy from LIMITLESS - LAZER FOCUSED AND EXTREMELY MOTIVATED

golder

I am homeless, have no friends, strained family relationships, very challenging job situation and trying to find a reason to be here, rest assured I'm getting everything deserve.
Sorry to hear that man. I’ve had snippets of similar situations, although nowhere near to the levels you have. In those moments I used anger/grandeur/frustration/narcicism to improve myself and get myself of out the situation. It worked, and for that reason I would recommend using it as a tool, I’m just saying that if you don’t abandon those tools soon after, they will go on to damage your life and those around you. Take from that what you will and I genuinely hope you manage to get out of your current circumstance.

D

Dan77

The closest I've legitimately ever felt to "Limitless" is when I did all of this combined:

--high coffee intake
--swimming at the beach in the winter (-10c) with beautiful women approaching me afterwards, flirting, complimenting me, inviting me to spend time with them etc. (the dopamine boost from feeling desired by women is like an evolutionary/biological drug)
--Great social life
--exercise
--semen retention (no pseudoscience nonsense. Repressed sexual energy is evolutionary advantageous. Men with full stomachs and empty balls are lazy because they satiated their biological drive. A man who has is unfulfilled in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs will experience an intense motivation to go and achieve, and people associate this with that "limitless" feeling, which is probably just Dopamine)

--Very healthy and nutrient dense diet, fish, beef, fruit etc.
--Studying my favourite subjects, reading philosophy, staring into the night sky
--A drive/purpose in my life
--Working or studying relentlessly non stop on your goals, even 16 hours a day if you must.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That is a cumulative effort. No single pill has ever given me that in a SUSTAINED LONG TERM manner (and I tried over 200 supplements in 10 years) .
...If you have legitimate health issues like ADHD, Thyroid problems, insomnia, autoimmune disease, genetic issues, food allergies, etc..., then you definitely need medications/pills/supplements to feel your best.

But, if you're fat, lazy, or working minimum wage, don't have a life purpose, sitting at home browsing the internet, no friends or romantic partner, no hobbies, and are wandering through life aimless... There's no pill you can take.

Why? Because your life isn't that great and the inferior feeling will eat away at you. No amount of thyroid hormone or orange juice will trick your brain. No amount of coffee will relieve your existential issues.

If you're in that situation, change it, improve your life, become the best you can be... That's where you'll find "Limitless". Through major life changes that make you feel powerful.

Otherwise, when you find that magical "Limitless" pill, let me know, and I'll give it a try :)

D

Dan77

I am homeless, have no friends, strained family relationships, very challenging job situation and trying to find a reason to be here, rest assured I'm getting everything deserve.
Hello Herbie, i'm only an internet stranger that's on this website here every few months or so for an hour.... but I hope the best for you. Find it within your inner strength to stay strong, man.

Try to fix your family relationships and make amends with anyone you need to (they may forgive you and allow you to sleep in their home, from there you can build upwards), go out and meet people or join social/sports/clubs or anything else you need to interact with others and make friends, even a good laugh can ease the pain.
Perhaps take some magnesium, NAC, and taurine to help you deal with the major stress you're feeling, they're researched backed and truly do work for raising GABA. If you're homeless, are there any shelters in the area you can go to? Any social services in the area? Please never give up, keep striving to improve.
Visit the beach, get out in the sun, feel nature, etc. Go pet some dogs at the shelter if you absolutely need to feel a beautiful emotion that gives you hope....

I'm sorry for the unsolicited advice, only trying to help with the very little I know.... But I hope the best for you, Herbie. Stay strong!

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

But, if you're fat, lazy, or working minimum wage, don't have a life purpose, sitting at home browsing the internet, no friends or romantic partner, no hobbies, and are wandering through life aimless... There's no pill you can take.

Why? Because your life isn't that great and the inferior feeling will eat away at you. No amount of thyroid hormone or orange juice will trick your brain. No amount of coffee will relieve your existential issues.

If you're in that situation, change it, improve your life, become the best you can be... That's where you'll find "Limitless". Through major life changes that make you feel powerful.
That is true - but I have trouble understanding it I guess. If I live a life of no stress (literally stay outside all the time with no exposure to stressors) - I actually do feel amazing but I don't care about achieving anything

And I'm not sure if its me - I work-out consistently and I'm very active outside, I do approach strangers and talk to them that have that "no stress" look on their face (so I know they actually want to have a conversation)

What bothers me is that I RARELY meet people that are like me, it seems a good 90%+ of people in society are going through the motions (at least in my city), too stressed to notice anything in their surroundings, living life in a stressed city while being a non stressed person is like hell

Unironically, the people I meet who seem to most understand my point of view seem to be homeless, either homeless or actually I used to work with "mentally ill" people and some of them understood pretty well and had very low stress hormones

I have to expose myself to stress to care about anything (money especially) - otherwise my body just lets it go. I don't know if I'm lazy, it just feels like I don't care.

The only reason I want to get money/resources is because thats what society RUNS on and thats what I need to get anything done, but theoretically in the wilderness money doesn't mean anything

Animals seem to be the same way, they just don't care for anything except for food and being apart of a group/clan or family and social status - they don't seem to care about building anything or "achieving" anything... thats how I feel

So I think you might be right - there may not be a magic pill that gets me going,

and that is because to truly live a life of no stress and be a functioning person in society is impossible

I might just have to literally stress myself out - I don't know, I guess I'll experiment with different substances and see if my perception changes

EustaceBagge

That is true - but I have trouble understanding it I guess. If I live a life of no stress (literally stay outside all the time with no exposure to stressors) - I actually do feel amazing but I don't care about achieving anything

And I'm not sure if its me - I work-out consistently and I'm very active outside, I do approach strangers and talk to them that have that "no stress" look on their face (so I know they actually want to have a conversation)

What bothers me is that I RARELY meet people that are like me, it seems a good 90%+ of people in society are going through the motions (at least in my city), too stressed to notice anything in their surroundings, living life in a stressed city while being a non stressed person is like hell

Unironically, the people I meet who seem to most understand my point of view seem to be homeless, either homeless or actually I used to work with "mentally ill" people and some of them understood pretty well and had very low stress hormones

I have to expose myself to stress to care about anything (money especially) - otherwise my body just lets it go. I don't know if I'm lazy, it just feels like I don't care.

The only reason I want to get money/resources is because thats what society RUNS on and thats what I need to get anything done, but theoretically in the wilderness money doesn't mean anything

Animals seem to be the same way, they just don't care for anything except for food and being apart of a group/clan or family and social status - they don't seem to care about building anything or "achieving" anything... thats how I feel

So I think you might be right - there may not be a magic pill that gets me going,

and that is because to truly live a life of no stress and be a functioning person in society is impossible

I might just have to literally stress myself out - I don't know, I guess I'll experiment with different substances and see if my perception changes
This is very interesting man. I feel the same about a lot of things, I just can't care enough to work as hard for it as others do. Maybe its being content with how we are right now, but how does one change such a situation to begin with? It might also be that your calling or rather our calling doesn't lie in material wealth but in something else? People like Newton and Decartes didn't advance the sciences for money, for example.

To add to this, I seem to be lazy when I have to use my brain, like when I have to exert mental effort to understand hard topics I can't really stand it. I also seem to worry a lot about unecessary things. I have the feeling these might be in the way of me having energy available to exert on more generative things. Anyway, if you personally ever find the answer I'll be glad to know how it turned out for you.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I CAN'T GIVE UP MAN

making To Do Lists every day, I'm waking up at 6AM now - got to put my BUTT TO WORK

I got to MAKE IT MAN, but I'm not working a 9-5 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️ NO SIR - got to find my own path to success , BUT I WILL GET IT DONE

I CANT LET MYSELF LOSE

Old Irenaeus

I CAN'T GIVE UP MAN

making To Do Lists every day, I'm waking up at 6AM now - got to put my BUTT TO WORK

I got to MAKE IT MAN, but I'm not working a 9-5 🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️ NO SIR - got to find my own path to success , BUT I WILL GET IT DONE

I CANT LET MYSELF LOSE
Are you in SALES by any chance?

Razvan

If you make money from a stressed state, autoinduced greatness, money is going to turn down on you and karma is going to be against you, you are going to feel sad with ******** and fun around you.
Personal experience.

michael94

I just listen to heavy metal and have some caffeine (within reason)

dont look for too many shortcuts and keep working hard

Korven

I just listen to heavy metal and have some caffeine (within reason)

dont look for too many shortcuts and keep working hard

+1 Heavy metal and coffee always gets me fired up!

I'll also add that the "problem" with succeeding with any business venture is that its often really slow paced at the beginning and it is easy to get discouraged and give up when you don't see immediate results. It gets a lot easier when you start seeing some results and momentum builds a few months or even 1-2 years down the line. But in the early phase you just have to buckle down until compound effect kicks in.

Summer

If you make money from a stressed state, autoinduced greatness, money is going to turn down on you and karma is going to be against you, you are going to feel sad with ******** and fun around you.
Personal experience.
On this note, I feel like it helps to have a goal and keep it in mind. Working without a purpose other than to make money to pay rent and buy groceries is indeed life-draining. Don’t lose focus on what you’re working towards.

michael94

On this note, I feel like it helps to have a goal and keep it in mind. Working without a purpose other than to make money to pay rent and buy groceries is indeed life-draining. Don’t lose focus on what you’re working towards.
Many things people are "working towards" are not exactly good or idealistic.. having no purpose other than to pay rent and buy groceries would be a huge improvement in many cases lol

Summer

Many things people are "working towards" are not exactly good or idealistic.. having no purpose other than to pay rent and buy groceries would be a huge improvement in many cases lol
For sure. The goals I had in mind were along the lines of buying property, homesteading, escaping the rat race etc.

SS@runalien

Nootopia has a product called Zamner Juice. Not easy to buy in isolation, but I spoke with a sales reps at Bioptimizers, and he explained you could aquire if you did a “mix and match“ deal on their website/ custom order build. Build your own nootropic stack with their products essentially.

Just make sure to snag the Caffine version, or the excitation may not be there for you.

Check out the stack/compounds within the nootropic. Some are serotonergic, but seems to be a rather prgressive stack. Check out the link for full details regarding compounds within products.

Frankdee20

Would this something make you Bradley Cooper in real life ? Or is this just theory lol

2-3 mg Methylene Blue
+ 200 mg Succinic Acid
+ 3-5 mg Riboflavin
+ Topical MK-4
And you're off to the races. Lasts all day if you keep eating. Also drink a lot more water than the consensus on here recommends.

Logan-

You need dopamine which is opposed by prolactin. You need calcium to suppress prolactin. Ergo you need calcium. (But with sufficient magnesium.)

This is the most important point of this thread.

TheCodez

This is the most important point of this thread.
I think you're right. Particularly in James' case as he sounds like a parasympathetic dominant. Calcium (along with saturated fat) are two of the most potent sympathetic promoting consumables on the planet. Balancing his autonomic state would almost certainly improve his situation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals