I need something that will turn me into the guy from LIMITLESS - LAZER FOCUSED AND EXTREMELY MOTIVATED

For me it is probably minerals and CoQ10-ubiquinol and PQQ. Also, rubidium chloride intranasal 300mcg per day was awesome!!!

emunah

I have amazing results in focus and mental energy with Riboflavin-5-Phosphate. It makes time go slowly, all mental tasks become vastly easier. I use it in pure form, about 100-200mg, but not every day.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Ok I have A LOT TO TRY thank you all 🙏🙏🙏 Definitely going to experiment a lot

Any adderall or modafinil users here? I need something strong not going to lie, I need 3 months working WIRED making as much money as I can then I'll take a break but I need to LEVEL UP in life right now. I need to EVOLVE - I've been a Wartortle lately and I need to become a BLASTOISE

DonLore

Any adderall or modafinil users here? I need something strong not going to lie, I need 3 months working WIRED making as much money as I can then I'll take a break but I need to LEVEL UP in life right now. I need to EVOLVE - I've been a Wartortle lately and I need to become a BLASTOISE
Have used adderall, it definately gets the job done but the comedown is nasty, tolerance can increase fast and if you use daily, in significant doses, you can have quite the withdrawal from dopamine. Its not the worst but its not healthy either. I mean, its amphetamine

Herbie

@golder lol I don't know if your being sarcastic, scared from the thought of doing what I did or being the people who are around me?

golder

@golder lol I don't know if your being sarcastic, scared from the thought of doing what I did or being the people who are around me?
The whole post and disposition was unsettling mate. I got my boss fired....I marched on in life without caring about anybody else. This is supposed to be a health forum, not some Silicon Valley narcissism subreddit.

theantagonist

Read stolen focus by Johan harris.

My key take away that i have implemented, that made me super productive

Single task everything. Never do two things at the same time. Do it religiously.
Doing the dishes, no podcast. Driving, no music. Eating, no interet or whatever.
This is the thing that has helped the most.

The other advice i have is, download routinery. Create a morning ritual and evening ritual. Your evening ritual should prepare for tomorrow. Be OCD with it. Prepare your coffee, with sugar in it and a spoon, have your work ready on your computer, know what you will work on, have your food prepared for morning-lunch, go super detailed. There should be zero things you need to do between waking up and working.
(might not work for night owls)

AnonE

Well reading that OP sounded a little desperate and manic tbh... Hope you're not considering becoming a coke head or an adderall addict for some school or work assignment in the short term.

If you're really looking to make money and work hard, even in a hyper-growth tech startup, you should realize it still takes many years.

Understanding the marathon mindset, you want some of the good suggestions in this thread, but I'll add -

1) Great sleep. Nothing makes your day worthwhile like having a clear mind ready to engage at the task at hand. Cold dark room, remove blue lights closer to bedtime, etc.

2) Vitamin B6, try it for the pro-dopamine and anti-prolactin and anti-stress effects. I try to take it during the day because it can interfere with sleep. This might sound like too much but I take 250mg a day (the cheap kind though, pyrodoxine), seems to work great for me, especially if I have a heavy workout during the day (or some time with the ladies ;)).

Remember bro, marathon! Don't burn out on drugs or stress hormones.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Have used adderall, it definately gets the job done but the comedown is nasty, tolerance can increase fast and if you use daily, in significant doses, you can have quite the withdrawal from dopamine. Its not the worst but its not healthy either. I mean, its amphetamine
Alright awesome I'm going to try it - I just need something to take when I NEED to get stuff done, I have pretty strong self-control and wouldn't take it every day but I definitely need something to take a few times a week to ensure I stay on the right path to success

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Read stolen focus by Johan harris.

My key take away that i have implemented, that made me super productive

Single task everything. Never do two things at the same time. Do it religiously.
Doing the dishes, no podcast. Driving, no music. Eating, no interet or whatever.
This is the thing that has helped the most.

The other advice i have is, download routinery. Create a morning ritual and evening ritual. Your evening ritual should prepare for tomorrow. Be OCD with it. Prepare your coffee, with sugar in it and a spoon, have your work ready on your computer, know what you will work on, have your food prepared for morning-lunch, go super detailed. There should be zero things you need to do between waking up and working.
(might not work for night owls)
This is actually very helpful - Personally I do not think there is such thing as a good multi-tasker, I think naturally when I focus on more than one thing I start getting messy and my life feels more at ease when I'm just focused on one thing

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Well reading that OP sounded a little desperate and manic tbh... Hope you're not considering becoming a coke head or an adderall addict for some school or work assignment in the short term.

If you're really looking to make money and work hard, even in a hyper-growth tech startup, you should realize it still takes many years.

Understanding the marathon mindset, you want some of the good suggestions in this thread, but I'll add -

1) Great sleep. Nothing makes your day worthwhile like having a clear mind ready to engage at the task at hand. Cold dark room, remove blue lights closer to bedtime, etc.

2) Vitamin B6, try it for the pro-dopamine and anti-prolactin and anti-stress effects. I try to take it during the day because it can interfere with sleep. This might sound like too much but I take 250mg a day (the cheap kind though, pyrodoxine), seems to work great for me, especially if I have a heavy workout during the day (or some time with the ladies ;)).

Remember bro, marathon! Don't burn out on drugs or stress hormones.
Normally I would agree - but I NEED to become successful in the short term

If I knew I had 20 years I wouldn't be in a rush - but every day I see a new NWO agenda set in motion so I know - eventually - I am approaching a day where I won't have the freedom to make a lot of money nor will any average person and I will become like a dog in a 15 minute city unable to achieve anything

I got to have the financial freedom to do the things I NEED to do - and I need to obtain it fast, I don't have a choice

When my health is perfect - and I reach my mental pinnacle during the day, I really am able to come up with good ideas becoming successful in the short term, but it doesn't last and once I encounter stress my mindset becomes negative and I start convinving myself it can't work

If my mind was at 200% for long periods of time - I just KNOW I would become really successful, its just really difficult for me to do and I need a helping hand to maintain this state

So yea - if I need to mess up my health a little bit to set myself up then - got to do what I got to do I guess

Perry Staltic

I haven't but I'm very close - its a long story of why I'm not but I should be there before the end of the summer - half my family is already there including my mom but I got to stay a little longer up here, long story

OK hope everything goes well

Herbie

The whole post and disposition was unsettling mate. I got my boss fired....I marched on in life without caring about anybody else. This is supposed to be a health forum, not some Silicon Valley narcissism subreddit.
The guy gave me his job so I had to do his job as well as my job because he didn't have the ability to do his own job which meant him doing not much and getting paid more than me so I got him fired.

I'm learning and moving forward at a rate more than most at this time, it's like what haidut as done compared to most posters, hes charging forward not stopping for anyone.

I have the energy and brain power to do this, thats what its about. That's what happened in the film, he was a broke loser then went to the top.

Last edited:

golder

The guy gave me his job so I had to do his job as well as my job because he didn't have the ability to do his own job which meant him doing not much and getting paid more than me so I got him fired.

I have the energy and brain power to do this, thats what its about. That's what happened in the film, he was a broke loser then went to the top.
There is nothing wrong with progress mate. Your series of posts had an aura of grandeur about them that felt quite distasteful. I’m not calling it out because I’m going to lose sleep over it, I’m mentioning it to you because that kind of orientation will come back to bite you on the arse years down the line.
I'm learning and moving forward at a rate more than most at this time, it's like what haidut as done compared to most posters, hes charging forward not stopping for anyone.

Haidut has stopped for many hundreds of people and countless of them on this forum. That why he is so well celebrated.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

OK hope everything goes well
Thanks - I'm sure it will, anything is better than NYC in my opinion - I really want to work with animals and crops

In this city - it really doesn't matter how healthy I get because I realize being around stressful people will take you down with them no matter what

Everyone here is nasty to each other and they're proud of it too, at least people down South are nice and converse with strangers regularly

This is also why I refuse to be apart of any SMART cities in the future - I've already experirnced what it feels like to be in a big city where everyone is stressed - Nothing is worth a life full of suffering and its impossible to construct a society that focuses on technology where people aren't suffering

Herbie

There is nothing wrong with progress mate. Your series of posts had an aura of grandeur about them that felt quite distasteful. I’m not calling it out because I’m going to lose sleep over it, I’m mentioning it to you because that kind of orientation will come back to bite you on the arse years down the line.

Haidut has stopped for many hundreds of people and countless of them on this forum. That why he is so well celebrated
I am homeless, have no friends, strained family relationships, very challenging job situation and trying to find a reason to be here, rest assured I'm getting everything deserve.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals