I need something that will turn me into the guy from LIMITLESS - LAZER FOCUSED AND EXTREMELY MOTIVATED

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz Can you tell us what your Etsy store is or whatever it is you're doing so we can buy your product or service?
Aww Thanks, but what I'm working on now is selling Digital Products in Education (so people I'm targeting to sell to are schools mainly), I already had a job doing this before so I know the industry well, but it wasn't my own products so I wasn't making that much money - Unfortunately I'm not currently selling anything anyone here would be interested in buying.

A friend gave me good advice the other day - that I could do health coaching/advice to people on the forum for a price to make extra money

I think I will do that honestly, because I do actually have some INTERESTING and VALUABLE advice/coaching I could give to a few people on the forum (very unorthodox advice that maybe only a niche group of people would appreciate) but nevertheless, I think I can help quite a few people on the forum (especially ones that are interested in facial development, growing, health in general)

But yea - I think I will do that but yea I don't want people to give me money without me providing real value in their life - feels wrong and makes me feel like I'm needy, I feel way more accomplished if people only give me money for providing them with a service

Logan-

I think you're right. Particularly in James' case as he sounds like a parasympathetic dominant. Calcium (along with saturated fat) are two of the most potent sympathetic promoting consumables on the planet. Balancing his autonomic state would almost certainly improve his situation.
In the old days, members of this forum and other peatarian communities would give advice that would be more in line with Ray Peat’s understanding of life and physiology. Basics like niacinamide, bone broth, carrot salad, saturated fat, thyroid, light, posture, sugar, mushrooms, liver etc.

Unfortunately, that calm, mature, and knowledgeable member profile has mostly become invisible amongst a crazy crowd. Many of them stopped posting; members like Mittir. I would like to know where they went and what they have been doing.

I think you're right. Particularly in James' case as he sounds like a parasympathetic dominant. Calcium (along with saturated fat) are two of the most potent sympathetic promoting consumables on the planet. Balancing his autonomic state would almost certainly improve his situation.
Where did you read that saturated fat promotes the sympathetic nervous system?

TheCodez

Where did you read that saturated fat promotes the sympathetic nervous system?
The works of Drs William Donald Kelly and Nicholas Gonzalez, who together have probably guided more patients through healing from cancer with autonomic optimization than everyone else with every other method combined.

jet9

just give up starch for once
if you won't find what you like, you'll get distracted
you need the combination of doing what you like and a state of constant euphoria which is achieved only by increasing brain energy
i repeat myself by saying to give up starch because starch goes mostly into the muscles, not the brain, that's why it's good for workout
when i was low dopamine with starchy foods, even 3 cups of coffee had no effect on mood, only after curing the anhedonia coffee had impact
i think you get dopamine from doing staff only if you already are in a high dopamine state

also stay alone in your room or stay away from entertainment all day
focus on what produces dopa not consumes
Could you describe what you eat on starch free?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals