I Have Both HPV Both 1 & 2, Is My Life Pretty Much Ruined?

OP
D

dq139

it's caused by a poor immune system. The things to bolster the immune system help put it into dormancy.

The drugs are known to cause kidney failure. There is no drug that is "anti virus" -- the drugs work by being cytotoxic to cells that are dividing. It is difficult to find studies on this of course because of how the system works but they are out there.

Acyclovir is what this review discusses, but it is really the same as the others mentioned as Valtrex is converted to it in vivo and the others probably work exactly the same:

Acute kidney injury due to acyclovir
Acyclovir is an important antiviral agent in the therapy of herpes simplex and varicella zoster virus infections [6]. Although the drug is well tolerated, severe nephrotoxicity, which often leads to acute renal failure, has been observed in patients [4, 7]. Acyclovir-induced renal failure occurs in approximately 12–48 % of cases [4]. The optimal usage of acyclovir is very important in order to avoid its potentially life-threatening complications. Acyclovir-induced nephrotoxicity is typically evident by an increase in the plasma creatinine level, abnormal urine sediment, or acute renal injury [8]. Acyclovir is rapidly excreted in the urine via glomerular filtration and tubular secretion, and reaches high concentrations in the tubular lumen. Renal excretion of unchanged drug reaches approximately 60–90 % [7, 9, 10]. Acyclovir is relatively insoluble in the urine, particularly in the distal tubular lumen [7, 912]. Rapid intravenous administration of high-dose acyclovir is associated with high luminal concentrations of this drug and the intratubular precipitation of crystals can cause renal injury [7, 9, 10]. Typically, crystalluria develops within 24–48 h of the initiation of acyclovir therapy. Severe intraparenchymal precipitation of crystals can cause interstitial congestion and hemorrhage, leading to a decrease of renal blood flow [7, 1012]. The serum creatinine levels of our patient also began to rise within 48 h of acyclovir treatment. Renal biopsy revealed no sign of precipitation of crystals. Clinical evidence of nephrotoxicity in the absence of crystalluria was suggested to be secondary to the direct cytotoxicity effect of the drug to tubular cells and acute interstitial nephritis in our patient, as mentioned in other studies [8, 13, 14]. Renal biopsy findings of patients with acyclovir toxicity include bulging of tubular cells, dilated tubular lumens, loss of proximal–distal tubular differentiation, flattening and vacuolization of epithelial cells, and epithelial cell mitoses [8, 14]. A moderate and patchy tubulointerstitial infiltration of inflammatory cells and focal necrosis of cortical proximal tubules with edema were noted in our patient.

The administration of high doses of acyclovir (≥1500 mg/m2 per day) with other nephrotoxic agents, pre-existing renal disease, and dehydration play important roles in acyclovir nephrotoxicity [15]. Acyclovir dose should be reduced in patients with underlying renal insufficiency. Furthermore, slow drug infusion, over 1–2 h, adequate fluid replacement, and induction of high urinary flow rates (100–150 ml/h) should be encouraged in order to prevent crystal precipitation and subsequent tubular obstruction [7, 911, 16]. Despite vomiting 4–5 times a day as a predisposing factor for prerenal failure in our patient, she was adequately hydrated and no clinical evidence of hypovolemia was observed. Furthermore, any drug that causes nephrotoxicity was not used with acyclovir therapy.

I went to the doctor finally a few hours ago and he prescribed me valtrex. 1000 mgs 2 times a day.
He said to do this for 7 days then stop taking it...I'm afraid to drive to work in the morning (I drive a hour on the highway both ways for work) they say be carefull operating a vehicle because valtrex can possibly causes dizziness and effect motorskills as side effect. I can't take a week off either before christmas. I hate taking unatural medicine.

i wouldn't take it myself. I think it's nasty stuff. Last thing I would take is something like that.

Why not try some of the ideas in this thread first?

OP
D

dq139

I’d go no more than 8mg daily. I’m sure higher doses are ok for a short time but less is more in medicine

So since mine is 100mcg per drop. You say 40 drops twice per day would be safe for me to boost dopamine/lower seratonine?..I'm wary of mb cause I've heard it can have opposite effect & cause serious brain fog.

OP
D

dq139

i wouldn't take it myself. I think it's nasty stuff. Last thing I would take is something like that.

Why not try some of the ideas in this thread first?

I just want this painfull outbreak over with tbh, it's a f****** nightmare...what are the top things you recommend I do to start?...because all the herbs and vitamins and essential oils I've been using haven't done anything so far in 3 days...I already took 2 doses unfortunately, but maybe I won't have to use this valtrex crap ever agian if I adopt superiot natural methods.

lampofred

Dr. Peat has mentioned that having good vitamin D levels strengthens viral immunity.

I just want this painfull outbreak over with tbh, it's a f****** nightmare...what are the top things you recommend I do to start?...because all the herbs and vitamins and essential oils I've been using haven't done anything so far in 3 days...I already took 2 doses unfortunately, but maybe I won't have to use this valtrex crap ever agian if I adopt superiot natural methods.

Read this thread.Including the D3 recommendation. I would take 100,000 units of vitamin A.
So you’ve taken it. So don’t take any more if you feel it is the right thing.

lampofred

Here we see a very good reason to vacinate

Dr. Peat in an interview earlier today mentioned that he has been noticing a connection between vaccination and autoimmune issues, arthritis, lupus, etc.

vaccines are unsafe and horrific

and they won't work and probably make the problem worse in the long run

do some research on them before spouting off about vaccines. I would have to be even more ignorant or crazy than I am, to use these vaccines.

tara

Go to a doctor and get tested.
+1
no vaccines for the herps
+1.
I guess it's HSV I have then.
I went to the doctor finally a few hours ago and he prescribed me valtrex. 1000 mgs 2 times a day.
Did you get tested and get a definite diagnosis for the dr to prescribe that?
  • herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) - often gives cold sores, very common for people to be infected, often as children.
  • herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) - usu genital symptoms, significant minority are infected.
  • human papiloma virus (HPV) - Nowadays vaccination is becoming common in young folk, but a large percent of adults and some younger ones live with it. Increases the risk of some issues down the track, but often goes unnoticed. Note that HPV can have consequences from oral exposure too.
  • Or something else entirely. In which case bets are off.
Casual sex has its risks. Some of them are worse than HSV or HPV. (Especially if with no idea of a persons past other than that they are inclined to casual sex.) Your life is not over. Depending on what it is, there are things that are likely to reduce outbreaks. Supporting basic health and immune function (some ideas form people upthread), and maybe other things if that is not enough.

Whatever you find, and however you decide to treat, it will be responsible to communicate with a future partner before they take risks. Figure out how to minimise risks. Especially if children possible.

If the medicine is affecting your concentration etc, you may need to avoid driving. If it doesn't, you probably don't, unless the doctor or pharmacist said to. Lots of drugs affect people a bit differently - the warning will be there because it gets some people. I'm not familiar with it, but you might want to read whether alcohol exacerbates it.

Take care.

OP
D

dq139

+1

+1.

Did you get tested and get a definite diagnosis for the dr to prescribe that?
  • herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) - often gives cold sores, very common for people to be infected, often as children.
  • herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) - usu genital symptoms, significant minority are infected.
  • human papiloma virus (HPV) - Nowadays vaccination is becoming common in young folk, but a large percent of adults and some younger ones live with it. Increases the risk of some issues down the track, but often goes unnoticed. Note that HPV can have consequences from oral exposure too.
  • Or something else entirely. In which case bets are off.
Casual sex has its risks. Some of them are worse than HSV or HPV. (Especially if with no idea of a persons past other than that they are inclined to casual sex.) Your life is not over. Depending on what it is, there are things that are likely to reduce outbreaks. Supporting basic health and immune function (some ideas form people upthread), and maybe other things if that is not enough.

Whatever you find, and however you decide to treat, it will be responsible to communicate with a future partner before they take risks. Figure out how to minimise risks. Especially if children possible.

If the medicine is affecting your concentration etc, you may need to avoid driving. If it doesn't, you probably don't, unless the doctor or pharmacist said to. Lots of drugs affect people a bit differently - the warning will be there because it gets some people. I'm not familiar with it, but you might want to read whether alcohol exacerbates it.

Take care.

Yeah I'm starting to be afraid it's something else. I'm getting flu like symptoms and burning/chills feeling in my penis, feet, hands ect almost like shingles. Nothing I've done in the past 4 days really helped, which is saying alot cause if used ALOT of natural antiviral religiously...It sounds like herpes virus to me from my research..and the doctor said it probably is too, but who knows, he needs to test me in the future...hopefully its almost run its course now.. I'm afraid it could be clamidya, cyphilis or some real dangerous ***t now...I gotta stay positive tho I guess

So let me ask, no matter what (even if I'm healthy and the virus is dormant if I have unprotected sex at all It gets passed on everytime no matter what?? So I can never just have a care free hook up anymore?
I have to tell every girl, even if I'm healthy? I could understand telling a serious girlfriend, but every girl...it's gonna affect my life big time for worst.

Also, will this outbreak/virus show up every single time I get sick no matter what from now on?? Like no more basic flu/cold, it's just this painfull nightmare everytime my immune system weakens?.....if these 2 questions are true then I really screwed up my life bigtime this time...My life will be severly impacted for the worst, a nightmare i wont wake up from...All because of some casual sex smh ; (...i spend almost all of my youth not experiencing sex and being bitter about it. Now at almost 30 I dive, in and life really screws me over big time smh...I hope u guys are right and this doesn't impact my life greatly forever.

P.s: the valtrex isnt that had side effect wise if taken in full stomach and alot of water, but I will let u guys know what happens.

Last edited:

Inaut

Easier said than done but try and relax a bit..... The stress can do more harm. I don’t know your situation but I’d like to say that everything will be ok amigo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals