I Got Omicrom BA.5,The Most Infectious One, And I Am Unvaxxed And Unswabbed

LeeLemonoil

I’m not sure what you are basing your conclusions on: i.e. “miniscule doses of protein fragments”. I don’t think we know..( maybe there are insiders who do) what exactly is making people sick, but there are way too many reports of people getting sick or having bleeding episodes, cycle disruptions, etc etc to deny this is going on. RP definitely states staying away from the injected for at least a month or so is a good idea. The miniscule amounts of proteins in the injected are killing some of them, and again it could be more than just the proteins. There is a known toxin in fluids and cells of people. Given the massive reports of deaths and adverse events with the vaxxed and those in close proximity; as well as the history of self disseminating vaccines and use with animals; I don’t know why you would want to deny this is a problem.

I would not trust anything from a Pfizer document.
Im not talking about the SPs synthesized within the vaccinated. They can elicit very dangerous immune responses and seem to also co-cause longer lasting immune alteration.

Im talking about „shedding“ of vaccine - SPs. Hundred of millions have been vaxxed without making their colleagues, partners, classmates etc sick only by being close to them after vaccination

OliviaD

Im not talking about the SPs synthesized within the vaccinated. They can elicit very dangerous immune responses and seem to also co-cause longer lasting immune alteration.

Im talking about „shedding“ of vaccine - SPs. Hundred of millions have been vaxxed without making their colleagues, partners, classmates etc sick only by being close to them after vaccination
Do you honestly have such statistics? Not always sick but in those settings, often bleeding, cycle abnormalities, etc. I'm talking close contact. Other vaxxed people aren't affected by this b/c they already have same toxins. Close contact - i.e intimate partner, child, parent.. sharing living space, and especially caretakers.

Of course everyone is not affected, as none are sick (yet) after the jab. We don't know why - obviously those who are more vulnerable will be more prone to getting sick. Different vaxxed have different levels of the toxins, as we know the lots were different. I'm not talking about "only being close". I'm talking about hugging, kissing, cleaning up urine, feces, blood, cleaning wounds, cleaning dirty cleaning, laundry, sharing toilets, kitchens. Or just being in the same house.

I can say I experienced this, perhaps I am an anomoly, but it was real. The one thing that really convinced me was my poor mother broke out in a rash... over her chest back and upper body , not really rash but like chicken pox.. or shingles, but not typical. I broke out in the same pox. This was not from contact, they were not oozing. Again, I was displaying many of the symptoms she was from the injection. I never have had such skin things before, and never after.

There has been NO study or accurate tracking of the shedding incidences.. although I disagree with you .. what about all of this cases of "covid" supposedly happening? it seems to me like millions of people ARE getting sick from the vaccinated.. colleagues, partners, classmates.... the 'pandemic' now is being perpetuating by the jabs... the only virus circulating now is from the injected... so obviously it is happening. It summertime.. it's not flu season, people wouldn't normally be getting the flu.. they are now.. from the injected. As it was intended.

reaching

Gargle with salt water with a few drops of methylene blue. The sooner it's done the better.

Also I'd appreciate if everyone go out and get some litmus paper, report on their urine pH when they are sick.

I saw this and have been suffering with a sore throat the past few days. This cleared it up pretty well.
The weird thing is I can feel or transfer the uncomfortable feeling from my throat to my nose/sinus cavaties.
I'm not sure if that make sense.

In any case, anyone who sees this, try it out! Warm salt water and MB for the win.

P

Peatness

In The Invisible Rainbow, Firstenberg traces the history of electricity from the early eighteenth century to the present, making a compelling case that many environmental problems, as well as the major diseases of industrialized civilization--heart disease, diabetes, and cancer--are related to electrical pollution.

This does not exonerate pufa!

Attachments

• The Invisible Rainbow.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:

InChristAlone

Anybody with a WIFI router and a new model cell phone running on 4G and 5G is being irradiated and getting different symptoms - COVID , long covid, cancer etc etc. It is enough to live in a flat with a bunch of retarded neighbors that never switch off their devices/routers and you are all bathing in EMF 24/7. If one spends 24/7 with the phone next to the body and using wifi at home and has a family and everyone is using a device. And all your neighbors are doing the same and when you go to bed you can connect to several Wifi connections... Well ... nobody should be surprised we get symptoms of disease.

The virus theory of disease is completely bunk and makes zero sense. It is a scary story for kids. A cover up for all the damage from the chemicals in the air and the constant radiation. Where I live they seem to spray the skies almost everyday. Especially on Thursday and Friday to get bad weather on the weekends. Usually takes 2 days for the weather to react to the spraying and get a diarrhea in the form of a rain that is extremely toxic.

OP - you didn't have Omicron B or any other letter of the greek alphabet. The field around us is getting more and more intense and they are currently getting to higher frequencies gradually so we don't drop all like flies.All this in the name of technological evolution at the expense of human life and health span. What you have is a bunch of your cells dying and disintegrating - the parts of those cells contain a specific sequence they look for. Depending on the type of cells that are being destroyed - you get different letter of the alphabet. If some of your liver cells are dying you might get hepatitis, if some of your lung or respiratory cells are dying you might be getting omicron or some of the other made up diseases.

Its unbelievable that a smart community like the Ray Peat community as a whole still believes in viruses causing disease. With some exceptions from what I read here. There is no hope for the rest of the world to wake up to this nonsense.
I agree that it's unbelievable how many in the Peat community believe colds/flus are super contagious. But I don't necessarily think it is only wifi and chemtrails causing the increase. I used my phone 12 hours a day during the pandemic and didn't get sick at all. It was only when I was going through significant mental stress I got sick.

InChristAlone

I saw this and have been suffering with a sore throat the past few days. This cleared it up pretty well.
The weird thing is I can feel or transfer the uncomfortable feeling from my throat to my nose/sinus cavaties.
I'm not sure if that make sense.

In any case, anyone who sees this, try it out! Warm salt water and MB for the win.
Glad it worked for you too!

InChristAlone

I don't understand adrenaline well enough and maybe that should spur me to do a deep dive on it.

But as far as blood sugar regulation goes, I understand adrenaline needing to be secreted by the adrenal glands together with glucagon needing to be secreted by the pancreas to signal the liver to convert glycogen to glucose. This is our body's way to backfill for blood glucose levels going down to low levels before reaching a hypoglycemic state. This glycogenolysis occurs regularly without our knowing it as it is so seamless in between meals. The blood glucose levels would be going low say 3 hours past lunch and without this mechanism one would find oneself in great stress of hypoglycemia 3 hours before dinner. So adrenaline secretion is needed to keep us from getting sugar to go low.

But if one has little or no glycogen in his liver stores, the adrenals would then have to secrete cortisol to signal for the conversion of muscle protein to glucose. This, I believe is where it gets very stressful. For reasons Peat has talked about. How much stressful it gets is dependent on the state of the individual and explains why some people can go on long fasts and why some can't.

In used to get very sick 3 hours after a meal and I suspect I lack glycogen stores. And I couldn't quickly produce glucose from protein stores enough to keep me from getting into a hypoglycemic state.

Even a mere blip into hypoglycemic territory is enough to get me to at best feel sleepy and at worst to lead me into a tailspin beginning with runny nose leading into hiccups then into having a sore throat on the way to a fever or even flu.

But those days are long gone. My regret is that I didn't give them a good sendoff 20+ years ago.

n.b. Without knowing why it helped then, I would resort to taking beef jerky with me on long drives so I could be kept from shaking at the wheel. I now know that it is the protein from beef jerky being converted to blood sugar that was carrying me through the drive.
Yes adrenaline is necessary to prevent hypoglycemia, but when it's causing very apparent symptoms such as shaking and anxiety then I think the emergency was too significant.

I think it is stressful when it appears cortisol isn't sustaining blood sugar in between meals and adrenaline is needed multiple times a day in an emergency situation. Because many people who skip meals or fast for long periods and have high cortisol aren't always sick. In fact they may never get sick. Then when they finally feed themselves regularly lowering their cortisol, suddenly they get colds more often. I'm not quite sure how this works, just observations.

Also something I just learned that was quite concerning is that adrenaline could get converted to formaldehyde when it is in excess. It was shown in vitro that it can be broken down into methylamine then we convert that to formaldehyde. It just hasn't been shown in vivo yet as it is very hard to find formaldehyde in the body it is rapidly reacted with our tissues. But we do know what happens in methanol poisoning and the symptoms are similar to those seen in multiple sclerosis, atherosclerosis and other diseases. So could excess adrenaline cause atherosclerosis? I think it could.

Z

Zsazsa

How? There are still the physical limitations of the universe we live in. Does the virus have a star trek type teleporter it can use to get around? It would still be limited in area from the host, and have to spread through mechanisms like coughing and sneezing, just like any other common cold germ. That is, assuming that the first host/hosts immune systems didn't completely wipe out the virus before it even had a chance to get to someone else.

I recommend the book by Adrienne Mayor (2009) "Greek fire, poison arrows, and scorpion bombs - Biological and chemical warfare in the ancient world"
compelling evidence from Near Eastern, Greek and Latin, and Indian sources suggests how plagues and other infectious diseases may have been deliberately spread.

The Greek myth of Pandora, who unwittingly opened the jar or box
that held plagues and pestilence, is one of the earliest expressions of
the ancient notion of confining disease in a sealed container. The
related idea of sealing a virulent contagion in a container with
the specific intention of inflicting plague on enemies who break open
the seal is a widespread folk motif—and one that has scientific and
historical plausibility. Some of the traditional stories about such
bioattacks may reflect wishful thinking or imaginative worst-case sce-
narios, but the potential for deliberately spreading epidemics like
smallpox or bubonic plague was real, since infectious matter on
fomites and aerosols (tiny airborne particles) can retain virulence over
long periods of time.

brocktoon

Masks don’t work. You would need a full body suit, pressurized as they use in bio safety level 4 labs to protect against this virus. The virus is 100 nm in size.
I understand that, yes, the virus is teenie tiny. But it is contained within much larger droplets, which indeed can be substantively blocked by a proper mask.

ThinPicking

I understand that, yes, the virus is teenie tiny. But it is contained within much larger droplets, which indeed can be substantively blocked by a proper mask.
Even in the context of conventional germ theory there's no such thing as a universally virulent pathogen. Also considering DNA is not a blueprint there's no way for you to be inherently and permanently vulnerable.

If any 'teenie tiny' 'virus' contained in 'droplets' was a threat to the extent you needed a mask under any circumstances you'd be a dead already.

frannybananny

Ignore the part about getting tested. You don’t want to compromise your immune system any further by getting tested with those poisonous swabs. If you have to, I’d only do the spit test.

Why is the popular notion on this forum that the test swabs are poisonous? Is there any evidence of this? Any kind of proof at all? I have to test myself before I go to the dentist tomorrow and get my teeth cleaned. Seems reasonable of them to ask unvaxxed people for a picture of the home test for Covid to be negative before they come in.

LadyRae

Why is the popular notion on this forum that the test swabs are poisonous? Is there any evidence of this? Any kind of proof at all? I have to test myself before I go to the dentist tomorrow and get my teeth cleaned. Seems reasonable of them to ask unvaxxed people for a picture of the home test for Covid to be negative before they come in.
I agree, I'd like to see some evidence for poison in these q-tips - otherwise this assertion seems pretty SUS and woo-woo...?

frannybananny

Yeah my son just had the strep throat illness I forgot to have him gargle the first day so it did take hold but then I had him gargling salt water with methylene blue and in a couple days it was clearing out. Wish my Mom knew about this when I was a kid, I had many courses of antibiotics for strep throat.
Where do you get methylene blue?

akgrrrl

I agree, I'd like to see some evidence for poison in these q-tips - otherwise this assertion seems pretty SUS and woo-woo...?
From what I have seen as proof including last week my gf went to the ER and got admitted, they refuse to use a regular hospital swab from the jar to take a mucosal sample. It has to be the swab in a "Covid Kit".
Additionally, she was relentlessly harangued by every nurse, every hour taking her vitals, to get a covid vaccine. "You are just making it harder on the Doctor and everyone here to give you care!" What?

tankasnowgod

I recommend the book by Adrienne Mayor (2009) "Greek fire, poison arrows, and scorpion bombs - Biological and chemical warfare in the ancient world"
So your "explanation" is not through technology, but though something that might or might not have happened in the ancient world? Yeah, that seems silly to me.

I think "plagues" and "pandemics" have been eliminated by things like indoor plumbing, garbage collection, pest control, refrigeration. This post at the roots of progress details some of the changes that happened since the 1700s- Draining the swamp: How sanitation helped fight disease

People give too much credit to germs or "viruses," when it's pretty obvious that having sewage running through the streets, corpses allowed to decompose near people and food supply and no way to control insects or rats is going to make a lot more people sick than any sort of "Novel Virus."

Again, the fear of a "bioweapon" is that it's going to be this virus supersoldier, a Jason Bourne type killing machine that's only 60 microns in diameter. I think this ignores the immune system of the person catching it. And also the very real physical limitations of any person to person spread germ (which nothing in that book can address). If plagues were spread in Ancient Greece, there is no proof they would be able to be spread the same way in modern times.

Z

Zsazsa

So your "explanation" is not through technology, but though something that might or might not have happened in the ancient world? Yeah, that seems silly to me.

I think "plagues" and "pandemics" have been eliminated by things like indoor plumbing, garbage collection, pest control, refrigeration. This post at the roots of progress details some of the changes that happened since the 1700s- Draining the swamp: How sanitation helped fight disease

People give too much credit to germs or "viruses," when it's pretty obvious that having sewage running through the streets, corpses allowed to decompose near people and food supply and no way to control insects or rats is going to make a lot more people sick than any sort of "Novel Virus."

Again, the fear of a "bioweapon" is that it's going to be this virus supersoldier, a Jason Bourne type killing machine that's only 60 microns in diameter. I think this ignores the immune system of the person catching it. And also the very real physical limitations of any person to person spread germ (which nothing in that book can address). If plagues were spread in Ancient Greece, there is no proof they would be able to be spread the same way in modern times.
Actually I believe that the effect of the virus has been blown up by the gov & media, and even a pneumologist commented with me that people have been psychologically programmed to develop the syndrome symptomatology. However, during the spread of the more agressive Delta variant, which I belive was engineered to be more aggressive, severe patients have been moved to hospitals in regions which were still free from the variant, thus artificially increasing its spreading power.

tankasnowgod

Actually I believe that the effect of the virus has been blown up by the gov & media,
On this, we agree.
However, during the spread of the more agressive Delta variant,
What are you basing this on? It would have to be from the same government and media sources that you already acknowledged greatly exaggerated the Covid in the first place. Why would you think Delta is "more aggressive?" Because the same questionable sources said so?

There are "isolation" experiments for the original "Novel Corona Virus," dubious as they may be. For all the alleged variants (Delta, Omicron, Lambada, whatever), they didn't even conduct any of these.
which I belive was engineered to be more aggressive,
Again, based on what sources?
severe patients have been moved to hospitals in regions which were still free from the variant,
But.... what made them severe? We know that all the tests to detect so called "Covid" are easily manipulated, and have a serious problem with false positives. We know that there is no official test to detect ANY alleged variant. And we know that, in the US, 95% of so called "Covid Deaths" had an average of 4 serious comorbidities. So, if you have a patient who is 84 and suffering from Parkinsons and Cancer when they are "diagnosed" with so called "Covid," what made them a "severe" patient? A virus that is thought to cause the common cold, or maybe, you know, the cancer and parkinsons and being 84 and all the drugs and treatments that go along with that disease?

I basically described Colin Powell, who was suffering from those diseases before Covid hit the media, but was classified as a "Covid Death."

In no sane world would ANYONE say an 84 year old cancer and parkinsons patient died of a Common Cold. But clearly, CNN isn't in a sane world.
thus artificially increasing its spreading power.
Just like there dubious proof of the original "Novel Corona Virus," and zero proof of any alleged variant, there is no proof that any of these things "spread." Nor that they even cause anyone a mild cough.

What we do have is an agenda to artificially inflate both the case count and death toll, and stories of things like The Delta Airlines Variant do a good job of that, apparently.

Both the Covid case count and the death toll are a Big, Fat Fraud. Let my man Anthony Colpo show you some of the ways....

What seems to be happening is that seasonal influenza cases are being diagnosed as COVID-19 cases.

It also appears influenza is among the many causes of death either being re-assigned as COVID-19, or being relegated as a contributing condition secondary to COVID-19.

95% of the CDC's current COVID death count equates to 533,288 people, each of whom had an average of 4 comorbidities. That's a total of 2,133,152 comorbidities.

And so, in addition to the fraudulent methodology acknowledged by Fauci and Birx, the bad joke that is PCR testing, the officially sanctioned practice of assigning "probable" or "suspected" COVID-19 as cause of death, the Medicare-sanctioned bribes to hospitals and the pressure on doctors to assign COVID-19 even when they believe they shouldn't, we also have confirmation of millions of comorbid conditions among those allegedly dying of COVID-19.

With all these enabling factors present, it becomes incredibly easy to create hundreds of thousands of fallacious "COVID-19" deaths out of thin air.

It is even easier to fabricate hundreds of millions of "Covid" or "Delta" or "Omicron" cases out of thin air.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals