I Got Omicrom BA.5,The Most Infectious One, And I Am Unvaxxed And Unswabbed

Z

Zsazsa

There's really not an argument. I am just waiting for someone, anyone, to provide actual proof that this "Novel Corona Virus" exists. Having read and analyzed the actual "isolation" studies, I am convinced it wasn't discovered. Photos pointing at something when there is clearly massive amounts of celluar debris present prove nothing.

But, if you have faith in the government health agencies and media that keep on telling you that there is a "virus" out there (absent any proof), well, keep it up!
You don't believe in gain of function?

I found it very interesting that among all the people I know, those who take Allopurinol or colchicine for gout didn't caught it or had very mild symptoms.

InChristAlone

It’s supposedly all over Chicago too

We all got really sick beginning last week after visiting the Field Museum. 3 yo had sore ear, high temps, and fatigue. I then had a 12 hour fever/body aches/chills that wiped me out. But then the real special came. A throat that makes you wince every time you swallow and keeps you up at night. I’ve had it for five days and it is only showing now signs of abating.

My husband has so far not been sick and older two kids had milder symptoms.

Husband got me a Covid test. Was negative but I’m suspicious.

Field museum was awesome and totally worth it.
Gargle with salt water with a few drops of methylene blue. The sooner it's done the better.

Also I'd appreciate if everyone go out and get some litmus paper, report on their urine pH when they are sick.

yerrag

I disagree with acidemia when I was feeling the worst my urine went alkaline.
Urine can become alkaline even if you have acidemia.

One is when one has UTI and the catalase enzyme the bacteria produces causes urine to be very alkaline.

The other is when your blood hydronium H+ ions have been exchanged with potassium ions from cells, and there is no hydronium ions to make ammonium NH4+ ions in the kidneys. The salts that are excreted, made with potassium cations (or other electrolyte ions), would not be as acidic as when made with ammonium ions. This would happen in highly acidic situations. This involves tachycardia as well not so much from high serum potassium as much as cells having low potassium making the contraction and relaxation of heart muscles very strained.

Last edited:

Elie

Forum Supporter
It sucks. My immunity is high, I keep myself healthy, take all the right supplements, don’t get near others, yet I got it. I have all the symptoms of this so called latest variant BA.5, And I’m unvaxxed and unswabbed and did not get covid for 2.5 years.

It supposedly bypasses people’s own immunity…..how’s that work?

I know the exact place I got exposed. I was in a small store where people were in closer proximity than usual. Apparently, this latest version of Omicrom is the most infectious and transmissible and I actually believe the stats on that because I got it. I was maybe around others for 10 minutes? Go figure.

I‘m certain it’s from the vaccinated shedding after they keep getting boosted, and it spreads quicker and the incubation period is faster.

I’m just posting this to warn others, that even though most places have loosened their restrictions, be very vigilant in staying away from others. This is very transmissable.

And did I say it sucks? Haven’t been this wiped out ever. But I’m on the mend and still isolating. Fun times.
How do you know you got this specific variant?
I don't buy into these variants narratives. they are computer generated if at all.
What are your symptoms?
Symptoms aren't all that distinguishable among various respiratory infections.

DonLore

I have all the exact symptoms to the tee that they say characterize Omicrom. Omicrom symptoms vary from the other covid symptoms.
Not again with this. From symptoms alone, it is simply not possible to know if you have virus x or bacteria z or whatever.

daveoutside

'Spent the entire day yesterday in the ER with this latest variant. The headaches, nausea, body aches were unbearable.
What I find shocking is that I'm healthiest in the Summer - open water swimming everyday under strong hot sun from June - October.
I'm going back to wearing a mask on the busses/trains - especially during rush hour when passengers are all packed in like sardines.
Why would you go to the ER for a cold?

yerrag

If you are using urine pH as a measure urine is supposed to be acidic, but not too much
Urine is usually acidic, but it's not necessarily acidic when acid base balance is optimal. This requires the body to be in superb metabolic shape where a lot of CO2 is produced, and CO2 provides the body with a lot of pH buffering given that CO2 is easily converted to carbonic acid or to bicarbonate when needed. Together with more CO2 is the less lactic and keto acids produced.

And when there is microbial balance internally, this keeps the body from producing acids involved in immune responses to keep pathogens at bay.

And when one is in such a good state, there is hardly a needed for pharma drugs many of which are known to produce strong acidic loads. Aspirin is one, and Ciprofloxacin is another strong acid load.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
For all those in lalaland who think there’s no shedding:

I really shouldn’t have to post this. The information has been out for a while. Pfizer’s own documents state it:

Pfizer document describes vaccine “shedding” from person to person​

“Pop quiz: During their clinical trial…

If Pfizer insists that certain unvaccinated persons who come into contact with a vaccinated person creates a…

SAFETY SITUATION that must be reported to Pfizer within 24 hours…

Would you say that implies…

The transfer of vaccine components from person to person can occur?

If you answered YES, you win four tickets to Oobladee, a little-known island nation where vaccines are forbidden and the people naturally remain healthy and live to a ripe old age.

Here is a Pfizer document, admitting and warning of person-to-person transfer of dangerous vaccine components [1]: “A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS,” (see page 67).”

going to take this in small chunks, and translate the fake-speak clinical language as we go along.

“Exposure to the study intervention under study during pregnancy or breastfeeding and occupational exposure are reportable to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness.”

The “study intervention” means the RNA COVID shot. That’s what the study is FOR—intervening with a jab. “Hi, I’m your intervener, you’re a volunteer in the clinical trial, and I’m going to hit you in the arm with this needle and inject you.”

“Exposure” to the shot doesn’t mean injection. It means somebody who hasn’t been injected gets physically close to somebody who has been injected. Or it could mean an un-injected person touches vaccine-liquid from a vial.

And that un-injected somebody would be a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding. For example, she could be a lab worker, or a person who is giving the shots.

If THIS exposure event happens, it’s a safety situation, and it has to be reported within 24 hours.

A lab worker who is pregnant or breastfeeding gets physically close to a person who has received the vaccine and BANG, it’s serious, and it has to be reported.

Why? Because, obviously, there is a potential danger to the unborn baby. Or the mother, who is already breastfeeding her baby, could pass this danger to the baby through her breast milk.

The woman just came physically close to a person who already received the vaccine. That’s all. That’s all that happened. But it’s enough. It means THERE CAN BE A TRANSFER OF VACCINE COMPONENTS FROM PERSON TO PERSON, AND THIS IS NOT GOOD, THIS IS DANGEROUS TO PREGNANT AND BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS AND THEIR BABIES.”

*Read the rest of the article before you regurgitate your ridiculous arguments that there is no shedding or transfection.

If after reading Pfizer’s own literature, and the rest of the article, it’s not clear enough for you, then you can’t be helped.

DMF

Sore throat really starting to hurt when i swallow. 'Not sleeping well either.
Is it still possible to get Ivermectin - in Chicago?

InChristAlone

Sore throat really starting to hurt when i swallow. 'Not sleeping well either.
Is it still possible to get Ivermectin - in Chicago?
Does ivermectin work on sore throats? Salt water gargle with something that kills microbes such as iodine, hydrogen peroxide or methylene blue.

InChristAlone

Urine is usually acidic, but it's not necessarily acidic when acid base balance is optimal. This requires the body to be in superb metabolic shape where a lot of CO2 is produced, and CO2 provides the body with a lot of pH buffering given that CO2 is easily converted to carbonic acid or to bicarbonate when needed. Together with more CO2 is the less lactic and keto acids produced.

And when there is microbial balance internally, this keeps the body from producing acids involved in immune responses to keep pathogens at bay.

And when one is in such a good state, there is hardly a needed for pharma drugs many of which are known to produce strong acidic loads. Aspirin is one, and Ciprofloxacin is another strong acid load.
I agree good metabolic state is the goal, but many are not in that state so we need common sense simple ideas like keep blood glucose steady, not getting chilled (causes the most upper respiratory infections), making sure we have enough electrolytes, not setting off adrenaline which I have proven time and time again causes a massive alkaline dump in the urine. Weakening the immune system with adrenaline I think is the cause of 'covid'. We have massive anxiety in the world right now. And even if someone says they aren't anxious, maybe they just live an overall lifestyle which promotes dipping in to adrenaline to sustain.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
For all those in lalaland who think there’s no shedding:

I really shouldn’t have to post this. The information has been out for a while. Pfizer’s own documents state it:

Pfizer document describes vaccine “shedding” from person to person​

“Pop quiz: During their clinical trial…

If Pfizer insists that certain unvaccinated persons who come into contact with a vaccinated person creates a…

SAFETY SITUATION that must be reported to Pfizer within 24 hours…

Would you say that implies…

The transfer of vaccine components from person to person can occur?

If you answered YES, you win four tickets to Oobladee, a little-known island nation where vaccines are forbidden and the people naturally remain healthy and live to a ripe old age.

Here is a Pfizer document, admitting and warning of person-to-person transfer of dangerous vaccine components [1]: “A PHASE 1/2/3, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED, OBSERVER-BLIND, DOSE-FINDING STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, IMMUNOGENICITY, AND EFFICACY OF SARS-COV-2RNA VACCINE CANDIDATES AGAINST COVID-19 IN HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS,” (see page 67).”

going to take this in small chunks, and translate the fake-speak clinical language as we go along.

“Exposure to the study intervention under study during pregnancy or breastfeeding and occupational exposure are reportable to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of investigator awareness.”

The “study intervention” means the RNA COVID shot. That’s what the study is FOR—intervening with a jab. “Hi, I’m your intervener, you’re a volunteer in the clinical trial, and I’m going to hit you in the arm with this needle and inject you.”

“Exposure” to the shot doesn’t mean injection. It means somebody who hasn’t been injected gets physically close to somebody who has been injected. Or it could mean an un-injected person touches vaccine-liquid from a vial.

And that un-injected somebody would be a woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding. For example, she could be a lab worker, or a person who is giving the shots.

If THIS exposure event happens, it’s a safety situation, and it has to be reported within 24 hours.

A lab worker who is pregnant or breastfeeding gets physically close to a person who has received the vaccine and BANG, it’s serious, and it has to be reported.

Why? Because, obviously, there is a potential danger to the unborn baby. Or the mother, who is already breastfeeding her baby, could pass this danger to the baby through her breast milk.

The woman just came physically close to a person who already received the vaccine. That’s all. That’s all that happened. But it’s enough. It means THERE CAN BE A TRANSFER OF VACCINE COMPONENTS FROM PERSON TO PERSON, AND THIS IS NOT GOOD, THIS IS DANGEROUS TO PREGNANT AND BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS AND THEIR BABIES.”

*Read the rest of the article before you regurgitate your ridiculous arguments that there is no shedding or transfection.

If after reading Pfizer’s own literature, and the rest of the article, it’s not clear enough for you, then you can’t be helped.
Continuing from the article:

“Here is the next piece of the Pfizer document. It’s crucial:

“An EDP [exposure to the vaccine during pregnancy] occurs if a male participant who is receiving or has discontinued study intervention exposes a female partner prior to or around the time of conception.”

This is a dangerous situation, too. A man who did get the shot then gets physically close to his female partner, who didn’t get the shot. This doesn’t necessarily mean sex. It means close physical contact. But the warning is obviously all about danger to the woman who is going to conceive a child or has just conceived, and the warning is also about a danger to that child. Some kind of severe injury. Or a miscarriage. Again, the document is obviously referring to the transfer of vaccine components from a vaccinated to unvaccinated person.

And then, in the Pfizer document, we find an example of this dangerous, immediately reportable situation: “A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact….”

Here, as plain as day, we see two meanings of “come in close contact with.” Inhalation, and skin contact. Do not assume this has to mean physically rubbing up against or breathing in the liquid in the vaccine vial. Go back and read the other quotes I gave you from the Pfizer document. They are clearly talking about something much different. They’re talking about close contact between PEOPLE, one of whom has ALREADY had the shot, and one who hasn’t.

They’re talking about vaccine components passing from the inside of one person’s body to another person.

Call it shedding, call it transfer, call it transmission, call it whatever you want to. Pfizer was clearly worried about it, because they insisted that any such occurrence had to be reported to company safety personnel.

They were aware that damage could be the result. Damage to mothers conceiving, mothers pregnant, mothers who are breastfeeding, and damage to babies.

Through person to person passage of components in the vaccine.”

-Luke-

Thanks Charlie. Yes, that’s it exactly. The headaches, intense body aches. Someone mentioned it’s the cold. This is not your average cold. It’s what they are saying: a highly transmissible variant known as Omicrom BA.5.

Fortunately I don’t have the nausea or the tacchycardia. Congested though, with a whistling wheesy cough. I can breath though which is good.
Funny, I had the exact same symptoms in November of 2018. I guess that makes me a pioneer. Had the "Omicron BA.5" before anybody had ever said the word Covid.

tankasnowgod

You don't believe in gain of function?
Gain of Function research? Sure, I believe that's going on. And yes, I believe governments have funded it, including the US government. But I don't believe any of this research has been successful, not to the point that a "lab leak" of a virus or germ could somehow infect the world. I think any "bioweapon" would be very limited in scope, to something like a city block or so. When you look at "Operation Sea Spray," the military blew off many tons of aerosolized bacteria over the course of a week, and it didn't cause any noticeable symptoms to the San Francisco populace.

Just like NASA's huge budget doesn't prove that they got men to the moon, the billions wasted on Gain of Function research doesn't prove that any of those researcher were successful.

tankasnowgod

Yes, I read the parts of the Pfizer document Rappoport is talking about here. Have you? What this line is getting at is accidental exposure to either the placebo or the mRNA drug being studied. Something like an accidental needle stick, or a vial breaking and spilling on a nurses hand, or potentially inhaling fumes from cleaning up a spill on the floor. Nothing in the document says it's close contact with someone who has been injected, and I was surprised Rappoport suggested this.

“An EDP [exposure to the vaccine during pregnancy] occurs if a male participant who is receiving or has discontinued study intervention exposes a female partner prior to or around the time of conception.”
I mean, you do understand how babies are made, right? There's lots of close contact and an exchange of fluids. I'm pretty sure this is what they meant. If it was just causal contact with a potentially pregnant woman, there would be all sorts of people who could infect her other than just her male partner (like parents, friends, boss, coworkers, siblings, and so on). They also wouldn't have singled out "time of conception."

There a danger of transmitting ANY sort of drug to someone else via bodily fluids. When getting radiation for cancer, they warn that it's contained in your bodily fluids for about 72 hours, and that patients should abstain from things like sexual contact during that time.

The Pfizer doc does hint at some potential dangers, but the idea that they are suggesting some risk with casual contact or closeness as might happen with strangers in a grocery store or restaurant isn't what they were talking about. And that's what most people who believe in "shedding" seem to be concerned about. It wouldn't apply to your case that you talked about in the OP, unless you were getting intimate with this person for 10 minutes.

HeyThere

It supposedly bypasses people’s own immunity…..how’s that work?

I may be wrong, but if i understand this correctly, I came across this recently looking up info on ivermectin... again, I could be wrong, but this man made "immune system" is called S (spike) glycoprotein and the god made is called P glycoprotein. The DNA S strand goes into that cleavage in the DNA strand we have heard about that was patented years back, and replaces the P version. Truly evil s*it.

Z

Zsazsa

But I don't believe any of this research has been successful, not to the point that a "lab leak" of a virus or germ could somehow infect the world.
I don't think it spread on its own.

I think any "bioweapon" would be very limited in scope, to something like a city block or so. When you look at "Operation Sea Spray," the military blew off many tons of aerosolized bacteria over the course of a week, and it didn't cause any noticeable symptoms to the San Francisco populace.

I am pretty sure they found a better way of spreading it. Most people I know who got infected before the vaccination started, caught it in hospitals.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I came down with Omicron on Friday, July 1st. I was volunteering to help with mics & audio for a concert. About 270 attendees, probably 80-90% vaccinated. It started with a headache during the concert, which was in the evening. When I drove back home, I was considerably tired. At home I tested my temperature, it was normal. But then during the night it rose to 100.4 F, not very high, and in the morning it fell back to 97.7 F. Saturday I felt very tired, I went back to bed and slept a lot. I had a mild headache and my muscles were a bit sore. The same on Sunday. The temperature rose once more the following night, maybe 100.6 F. On Monday I felt much better, still a bit tired and weak. The following days it improved further. On Saturday, I did an antigen test and it was positive. My son, who did not come with me to the concert and who does not live with me, came down with Omicron on Tuesday. We often meet for lunch, so he may have gotten it from me, but who knows. My wife never got it!

We all are not vaccinated, we take vitamin C (2g), D3 (5000 UI), E, K2, Mg, Se, Zn, and Quercetin. I also sprayed a salt-iodine solution into my nose before and after the concert. I never had loss of smell or taste, no sore throat, no stuffy nose. But I developed a mild cough, mostly in the morning. My son and I are taking also Ivermectin since Tuesday, 24 mg/day. Five days on, two days off, five days on.

It was milder than a flu or cold.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals