I Got Omicrom BA.5,The Most Infectious One, And I Am Unvaxxed And Unswabbed

Interesting post. I haven't been sick in maybe 6-7 years. My wildland fire crew had a meeting Wednesday night with a bunch of structure firefighters/EMTs and we were in close proximity. Not a one on my wildland crew is vaccinated. However, all the structure guys are.

Yesterday at about 5pm I got b***h slapped with sudden fatigue and had chills all night. No fever. Throat is a little sore right now and a bit of a headache. Already feeling better.

Weird, for sure.

OliviaD

Interesting post. I haven't been sick in maybe 6-7 years. My wildland fire crew had a meeting Wednesday night with a bunch of structure firefighters/EMTs and we were in close proximity. Not a one on my wildland crew is vaccinated. However, all the structure guys are.

Yesterday at about 5pm I got b***h slapped with sudden fatigue and had chills all night. No fever. Throat is a little sore right now and a bit of a headache. Already feeling better.

Weird, for sure.
Interesting that is the type of reaction I have experienced the past year after being around groups of injected folks (i.e a funeral of 100 or so, where 90% are 70 or over so I know likely all are injected, or a family event with most injected, which usually includes some hugging and cheek kissing (I live on the edge). Usually for the next day - that "coming down with something' achy/chilly feeling, headache, often GI upheaval, but most notable for me is the definite extreme fatigue. I have found this to roughly correlate with decreased pulse ox measurements (still considered normal, and I don't have symptoms).. i.e 96 vs usual 99/100. This correlates with my potential theory of the fatigue - or one mechanism. It would only last a day or so, as you said.

However, this was on top of the much worse and constant case of the above I have experienced from living with my injected parents and caring for my mother while dying. I was able to get to a better baseline with Ivermectin treatment and continued prophylaxis, but would have these flareups as above. I started to pop an IVM before a big thing like that and maybe it helped. It does seem to be getting less though now, maybe I am more 'immune' or the virulence of the injected is less as not all of them have their RNA incorporated and are producing toxic products I assume.

mm33

Forum Supporter
I have seen two, possibly three videos demonstrating evidence - meaning showing it, and replicating it- that the swab was unfit to be placed up your nose.

Graphene and another toxic substance was found- like formaldehyde- it wasn’t that- that is to give you an idea.

As I type, it was three.
One from the US. One German and one Italian iirc.

I looked briefly for them- and it looks like they have been scrubbed.

But my problem with them- aside from this issue- is testing is meaningless.
Absolutely meaningless.
Watch the inventor of the PCR test (who was murdered) speak on this.

And testing feeds the evil narrative.
Feeds the lie.

You’re either for. Or against.

I prefer truth and my freedom.

We need to say no to the lie.
Do not comply.

If more people did this at the beginning-
We wouldn’t be in this mess now.
Exactly dead on!! First folks wanting to start wearing masks again now pcr testing which is absolutely worthless. I get that people would come here just for nutrition info and still follow msn but if they listen to Ray at all they wouldn’t be this uninformed or more like my siblings don’t want to doubt the narrative

J Edgar Hoover said that most people cannot believe the government would act against their best interests even when shown evidence to the contrary. That’s my family. I tell them to about RFK a Democrat not a “right wing nutjob” and they say sounds interesting but never actually read his stuff or stop watching cnn

Sorry for being so negative. I’m currently surrounded by the wife’s fam and they’re very left and 100% trust cdc, cnn etc

yerrag

Yes adrenaline is necessary to prevent hypoglycemia, but when it's causing very apparent symptoms such as shaking and anxiety then I think the emergency was too significant.
I don't think I would want to blame adrenaline for such emergencies though. I think that adrenaline is being secreted because it's normal for it to be secreted in my state of having low blood sugar levels bordering on hypoglycemia, and the inability of the body to respond adequately, either by having low glycogen stores or the inability to convert glycogen to glucose (due to pancreas not producing glucagon hormones), and of either the adrenals not being able to produce cortisol or of cortisol not being able to trigger the conversion of muscle protein into glucose sufficiently enough to cover for low blood glucose levels.

There are many handoffs involved in the body responding to low blood sugar levels. The weakest link in that chain is not always an excess in the production of adrenaline, and not always about the adrenal gland being overactive. Nor of a misdirected autonomic nervous system which often is taken to task. But often it is the case where adrenaline is being blamed.

I like to take the approach of a car mechanic who first looks into the higher level of sickness or disrepair. For example, I would test if the reason for a car not starting is a simple matter of cleaning the battery contacts or in the case of older carburetor cars, contact points in the distributor.

In the same way, I would test if the problem is the difficulty of the body to convert muscle protein to glucose by testing if eating meat such as beef jerky would keep me from going into a low blood sugar state. If that helps, then I could narrow down my issue to a narrower list of causes, from having either low or zero glycogen stores to low or zero cortisol production by the adrenals to the body simply not being able to convert protein stores to glucose despite having cortisol signalling.
I think it is stressful when it appears cortisol isn't sustaining blood sugar in between meals and adrenaline is needed multiple times a day in an emergency situation. Because many people who skip meals or fast for long periods and have high cortisol aren't always sick. In fact they may never get sick. Then when they finally feed themselves regularly lowering their cortisol, suddenly they get colds more often. I'm not quite sure how this works, just observations.
That is an observation I share, although I attribute that more to a case of reactive hypoglycemia due to the body not being able to absorb a bolus of sugar (introduced from eating simple sugars such as white bread) quickly enough that leads to a high blood sugar condition that causes an insulin reaction leading to a fast drop in blood sugar. That drop is not arrested by a timely glycogenolysis response to keep the blood sugar from dropping too low, and this leads to hypoglycemia.

Its hard to visualize what is happening without graphing out a time vs blood glucose curve in order to pinpoint the more likely causes of hypoglycemia and the attendant stress response.

People often refer to adrenaline as the culprit, and without the use of better tools to identify the real causes involved, they miss the mark and end up on failed fishing expeditions.

Most of the guidance in YouTube and on Google searches lead to frustration, and going to doctors who often are inadequately trained, end up with people adopting another layer of band aid such as keto and carnivore diets.

Experts are a dime a dozen.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I agree its probably shedding from the vaxed....all the REAL data where I live shows its the vaccinated that are getting sick....70/30...and I bet the REAL number is 90/10.....why do I say that you ask??? because unvaccinated people don't go get tested, because we know the PCR tests are unreliable so WE the unvaxed don't waste our time. its all the vaxed people at my work that are sick all the time and in the hospital for myocarditis and such.....god bless everyone
Exactly. We unvaxxed know it’s a joke to get tested with the pcr nose jab assault that crosses the blood brain barrier.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Update ( since I’m the OP): I’m on day 17. Still not 100%. More like 80%. Taking all the relevant supplements. Maybe they have helped, maybe not. Still really tired, and get fatigued easily. No muscle aches, fever. Still have the mucus. No breathing problems.

This thing really kicks your butt.

As I said in another thread, this is no ordinary infection. But a DESIGNED BOIWEAPON. Designed to take down humanity.

I have to laugh at all the people who think they are impervious to this. The SUPERSPREADERS, the vaccinated, are doing their part, contributing their spike proteins that keep on shedding on all of us because that’s how this bioweapon was designed to work, to keep replicating and replicating and replicating. The gift that keeps on giving.

And now all the obedient unquestioning brain dead monkey’s are lining up for the monkey pox. Oh joy

InChristAlone

Update ( since I’m the OP): I’m on day 17. Still not 100%. More like 80%. Taking all the relevant supplements. Maybe they have helped, maybe not. Still really tired, and get fatigued easily. No muscle aches, fever. Still have the mucus. No breathing problems.

As I said in another thread, this is no ordinary infection. But a DESIGNED BOIWEAPON. Designed to take down humanity.

I have to laugh at all the people who think they are impervious to this. The SUPERSPREADERS, the vaccinated, are doing their part, contributing their spike proteins that keep on shedding on all of us because that’s how this bioweapon was designed to work, to keep replicating and replicating and replicating. The gift that keeps on giving.

And now all the obedient unquestioning brain dead monkey’s are lining up for the monkey pox. Oh joy
It's nothing new though. Society has been going through waves of sickness for millenia that knock out thousands of people and make the rest very ill. Bubonic plague anyone? Spanish flu? H1n1?

ThinPicking

More lies.

Birdie

Several neighbors here have been coming down with this. They've been miserable... two good friends vaxxed and had it. Two unvaxed and had it. All the others I don't know too well but are vaxxed so spreading it without knowing.

I've had some symptoms but am not beached. They come and go except tiredness mostly stays. First got diarrhea. I had that last time (Oct 2020) and it seemed the same. One day, one event. And, awakening with huge headache one day. I'm using ivermectin, vit D, antihistamines, HCQ, zinc etc.. But I am just mildly miserable and continue to function but erratically.. And I've taken HCQ weekly for a long long time for prevention.

I'm glad you're 80% now at least. So, within a week probably 90. Hope you can exercise a little.

RealNeat

Something may be happening but its not a so called virus.

Regina

Gain of Function research? Sure, I believe that's going on. And yes, I believe governments have funded it, including the US government. But I don't believe any of this research has been successful, not to the point that a "lab leak" of a virus or germ could somehow infect the world. I think any "bioweapon" would be very limited in scope, to something like a city block or so. When you look at "Operation Sea Spray," the military blew off many tons of aerosolized bacteria over the course of a week, and it didn't cause any noticeable symptoms to the San Francisco populace.

Just like NASA's huge budget doesn't prove that they got men to the moon, the billions wasted on Gain of Function research doesn't prove that any of those researcher were successful.

View: https://twitter.com/MilHistNow/status/1557231265337597953

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
So, I needed to make a call last week... I have terrible service because I refused to turn on my 5G. I finally thought I was being ridiculous and had to make an important call so I turned it on, and made my call for around 5 minutes. I then turned it off again. That night at 3 a.m. I awoke with horrific pain and thought good God what did my Physical Therapist do to me. I am usually sore but not with severe muscle spasms and pain that keeps me wide awake. A couple of hours later I was freezing despite 70 deg weather and went in the hot tub. Then it dawned on me that I might be sick. I was sick in March of 2020 and had been taking care of people for over 2 years without fear. I don't know if there is a correlation, but I do know I was spiked heavily when I took a trip to CA the weeks prior to last Thursday and I am very sensitive to it. I get GI issues, bleeding, petechiae, headaches, etc. So my systems were down. I was taking Ivermectin and extra supplements regularly to combat it. I just feel like it was a perfect storm. The whole thing did nothing to ease my conspiracy-mindedness, that's for sure. I guess I will just have shitty phone service.

RealNeat

So, I needed to make a call last week... I have terrible service because I refused to turn on my 5G. I finally thought I was being ridiculous and had to make an important call so I turned it on, and made my call for around 5 minutes. I then turned it off again. That night at 3 a.m. I awoke with horrific pain and thought good God what did my Physical Therapist do to me. I am usually sore but not with severe muscle spasms and pain that keeps me wide awake. A couple of hours later I was freezing despite 70 deg weather and went in the hot tub. Then it dawned on me that I might be sick. I was sick in March of 2020 and had been taking care of people for over 2 years without fear. I don't know if there is a correlation, but I do know I was spiked heavily when I took a trip to CA the weeks prior to last Thursday and I am very sensitive to it. I get GI issues, bleeding, petechiae, headaches, etc. So my systems were down. I was taking Ivermectin and extra supplements regularly to combat it. I just feel like it was a perfect storm. The whole thing did nothing to ease my conspiracy-mindedness, that's for sure. I guess I will just have shitty phone service.
Usually the "spikiest" areas also tend to be the densest, and the densest areas tend to be the most novel areas, for 5G bandwidth technology that is.

My intuition is that the short exposure couldn't have done that, however if it was held up to your head, its possible.

Through your providers coverage map (website) you can get a rough idea of what bandwidth they use in your area. The higher the worse. And if you are in range to receive it, that could be making you more prone to anything.

I got sick during the fiasco, but only when I rode in a metal faraday train in a 5G town for 2 hours.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals