I Got Omicrom BA.5,The Most Infectious One, And I Am Unvaxxed And Unswabbed

Peatful

Why is the popular notion on this forum that the test swabs are poisonous? Is there any evidence of this? Any kind of proof at all? I have to test myself before I go to the dentist tomorrow and get my teeth cleaned. Seems reasonable of them to ask unvaxxed people for a picture of the home test for Covid to be negative before they come in.
I have seen two, possibly three videos demonstrating evidence - meaning showing it, and replicating it- that the swab was unfit to be placed up your nose.

Graphene and another toxic substance was found- like formaldehyde- it wasn’t that- that is to give you an idea.

As I type, it was three.
One from the US. One German and one Italian iirc.

I looked briefly for them- and it looks like they have been scrubbed.

But my problem with them- aside from this issue- is testing is meaningless.
Absolutely meaningless.
Watch the inventor of the PCR test (who was murdered) speak on this.

And testing feeds the evil narrative.
Feeds the lie.

You’re either for. Or against.

I prefer truth and my freedom.

We need to say no to the lie.
Do not comply.

If more people did this at the beginning-
We wouldn’t be in this mess now.

brocktoon

Even in the context of conventional germ theory there's no such thing as a universally virulent pathogen. Also considering DNA is not a blueprint there's no way for you to be inherently and permanently vulnerable.

If any 'teenie tiny' 'virus' contained in 'droplets' was a threat to the extent you needed a mask under any circumstances you'd be a dead already.
Nice -- a dash of superiority.

Giraffe

Why is the popular notion on this forum that the test swabs are poisonous? Is there any evidence of this? Any kind of proof at all? I have to test myself before I go to the dentist tomorrow and get my teeth cleaned. Seems reasonable of them to ask unvaxxed people for a picture of the home test for Covid to be negative before they come in.

Since the clot shots neither prevent infection nor transmission there is no reason to ask people who have not received those clot shots to present a test.

Regarding the test swaps ... These are not usual cotton sticks, but they have hard ends that injure the mucous membrane. With an injured membrane germs have it easier to enter. People who need to get tested frequently will have their mucous membranes constantly irritated and maybe inflamed and that will eventually lead to fibrosis. (Imagine the same spot scratched every day or every couple of days.)

Here you find an article in German written by the corona committee people and here is a presentation of an Italian researcher (in English) who examined the test swabs of different manufacturers. She had found lots of undeclared stuff in them; (nano-)particles of silver, aluminum, titanium, glass fibers ...

OliviaD

Your dentist requires this?? If so, for me; it would be a matter of principle. I would never agree to a swab to to have to be vaxxed to go to a dentist! I wouldn't want someone who buys into that nonsense working on me, I've never heard of a dentist requiring either of those things!

It sucks. My immunity is high, I keep myself healthy, take all the right supplements, don’t get near others, yet I got it. I have all the symptoms of this so called latest variant BA.5, And I’m unvaxxed and unswabbed and did not get covid for 2.5 years.

It supposedly bypasses people’s own immunity…..how’s that work?

I know the exact place I got exposed. I was in a small store where people were in closer proximity than usual. Apparently, this latest version of Omicrom is the most infectious and transmissible and I actually believe the stats on that because I got it. I was maybe around others for 10 minutes? Go figure.

I‘m certain it’s from the vaccinated shedding after they keep getting boosted, and it spreads quicker and the incubation period is faster.

I’m just posting this to warn others, that even though most places have loosened their restrictions, be very vigilant in staying away from others. This is very transmissable.

And did I say it sucks? Haven’t been this wiped out ever. But I’m on the mend and still isolating. Fun times.
I agree its probably shedding from the vaxed....all the REAL data where I live shows its the vaccinated that are getting sick....70/30...and I bet the REAL number is 90/10.....why do I say that you ask??? because unvaccinated people don't go get tested, because we know the PCR tests are unreliable so WE the unvaxed don't waste our time. its all the vaxed people at my work that are sick all the time and in the hospital for myocarditis and such.....god bless everyone

frannybananny

Your dentist requires this?? If so, for me; it would be a matter of principle. I would never agree to a swab to to have to be vaxxed to go to a dentist! I wouldn't want someone who buys into that nonsense working on me, I've never heard of a dentist requiring either of those things!
You're kidding, right? Almost ALL dentists require this, you maybe have not gone in awhile. Also, even to walk through a Kaiser facility you have to wear a mask at all times, even in the parking lot.

frannybananny

Since the clot shots neither prevent infection nor transmission there is no reason to ask people who have not received those clot shots to present a test.

Regarding the test swaps ... These are not usual cotton sticks, but they have hard ends that injure the mucous membrane. With an injured membrane germs have it easier to enter. People who need to get tested frequently will have their mucous membranes constantly irritated and maybe inflamed and that will eventually lead to fibrosis. (Imagine the same spot scratched every day or every couple of days.)

Here you find an article in German written by the corona committee people and here is a presentation of an Italian researcher (in English) who examined the test swabs of different manufacturers. She had found lots of undeclared stuff in them; (nano-)particles of silver, aluminum, titanium, glass fibers ...
These links do not play for me.... I just get the swirling circle no matter how long I wait.

OliviaD

You're kidding, right? Almost ALL dentists require this, you maybe have not gone in awhile. Also, even to walk through a Kaiser facility you have to wear a mask at all times, even in the parking lot.
No, I'm not kidding. I've gone all through the scamdemic, go to a private one man office, never had to wear the mask - because I told them I wouldn't, nor did my friend who went to same office. Perhaps I've had some friends have to mask, but out of all my family and friends - never heard of testing or asking about vax status.

Kaiser - are you in California? That might explain it. I'm in the midwest, and don't go to big box dental groups, maybe that matters. Most dentists here are in private practice or in small groups.

frannybananny

No, I'm not kidding. I've gone all through the scamdemic, go to a private one man office, never had to wear the mask - because I told them I wouldn't, nor did my friend who went to same office. Perhaps I've had some friends have to mask, but out of all my family and friends - never heard of testing or asking about vax status.

Kaiser - are you in California? That might explain it. I'm in the midwest, and don't go to big box dental groups, maybe that matters. Most dentists here are in private practice or in small groups.
My dentist is a private one man office as well.

Sumbody

I have been going to the dentist before and all through covid era as recently as a month ago and not once have I been asked to show testing or vax status.

Not a single person I know including my girlfriend who recently went as well, has ever stated anything like you mentioned.

RealNeat

I hope you feel better, regardless of how it happened I wish you a quick recovery.

Your wording is interesting when talking about when and where it happened. You seem to have psyched yourself out, your ability to recall the experience specifically shows your level of attention to that experience. It's as if your brain said, "from everything I think I know this would be the time that I would get sick, all the variables are here, close contact, vaccinated people and so on."

It's possible you thought yourself sick, or at least contributed to it.

I would try things that help calm and center your mind. All the while utilizing Peats principles to help through any "illness"

OliviaD

My dentist is a private one man office as well.
Hmm. Well unless this is standard for your area, or it doesn't bother you.. that one man office would be history for me! I guess one little bit of power we have is to refuse to support businesses who think it is their right require us to participate in experimental drug programs - particularly one that is failed and lethal.

I drove 45 minutes to see a veterinarian just to not wear a mask. or have some teenager behind a desk scream at me about my personal medical choices; when there were several closer. To many, a mask is not "a big deal', but for me allowing these businesses to dictate anything that is detrimental to my health and supports this charade is a huge deal.

OliviaD

From what I have seen as proof including last week my gf went to the ER and got admitted, they refuse to use a regular hospital swab from the jar to take a mucosal sample. It has to be the swab in a "Covid Kit".
Additionally, she was relentlessly harangued by every nurse, every hour taking her vitals, to get a covid vaccine. "You are just making it harder on the Doctor and everyone here to give you care!" What?
Wow - that's terrible. I'm sorry she or anyone had to experience that. I'd give them a big dose of truth.. and probably get kicked out. I enjoy telling every medical type worker that my mother died from the effects of Pfizer shots, and that the damage they do to the heart is now so well known there is no excuse for *you* to not understand . **I do not 'enjoy' the fact that I have to say this... i.e that my mother died. But I will do everything in my power to spread the truth and for her death to not be in vain. That is the only way this will change.. at the grass-roots, individual level.

Neeters 27

its still just a bad cold. people gotta stop worrying about it. I had to get vaxxed in order to have a job here in Canada. twice. I had this dang cold before vaccines were around, I recovered, but was very sick with the worst cold i had in my entire 61 year old life. I got sick again twice, despite masking and all the ridiculous forced mandates, i work at home, never see anyone except my husband, and he's gotten it every time I got it, at the very same time. I wont get tested, because that is what they want, they want the numbers UP so they can close schools and public services and enact lockdowns again. its a joke...

RealNeat

I agree that it's unbelievable how many in the Peat community believe colds/flus are super contagious. But I don't necessarily think it is only wifi and chemtrails causing the increase. I used my phone 12 hours a day during the pandemic and didn't get sick at all. It was only when I was going through significant mental stress I got sick.
or from the accumulated damage you caused by being on your phone 12 hours a day through the so called pandemic? Viruses make absolutely no logical sense. They aren't living but multiple people in this thread are suggesting they are adapting, attributing some sort of conscience to them, they cant do anything of thier own, therefore they do not exist, its most likely a signaling molecule from us and other animals, possibly taken advantage of in a lab, made stable and somehow dispersed in to the public. I dont think they are to blame for the stress induced illness either, stress is fully capable of inducing illness without any outside "pathogen"

InChristAlone

or from the accumulated damage you caused by being on your phone 12 hours a day through the so called pandemic? Viruses make absolutely no logical sense. They aren't living but multiple people in this thread are suggesting they are adapting, attributing some sort of conscience to them, they cant do anything of thier own, therefore they do not exist, its most likely a signaling molecule from us and other animals, possibly taken advantage of in a lab, made stable and somehow dispersed in to the public. I dont think they are to blame for the stress induced illness either, stress is fully capable of inducing illness without any outside "pathogen"
I agree that it's some kind of signalling protein. If it were so deadly contagious then all of the healthcare workers would have been sick constantly. Not to mention if it were the plague you'd need a full hazmat suit to have any sort of chance of not getting it. A cloth mask is like diddly squat but we have many people wanting to mask up. Stress is definitely more than enough to cause sickness.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals