I Got Omicrom BA.5,The Most Infectious One, And I Am Unvaxxed And Unswabbed

It sucks. My immunity is high, I keep myself healthy, take all the right supplements, don’t get near others, yet I got it. I have all the symptoms of this so called latest variant BA.5, And I’m unvaxxed and unswabbed and did not get covid for 2.5 years.

It supposedly bypasses people’s own immunity…..how’s that work?

I know the exact place I got exposed. I was in a small store where people were in closer proximity than usual. Apparently, this latest version of Omicrom is the most infectious and transmissible and I actually believe the stats on that because I got it. I was maybe around others for 10 minutes? Go figure.

I‘m certain it’s from the vaccinated shedding after they keep getting boosted, and it spreads quicker and the incubation period is faster.

I’m just posting this to warn others, that even though most places have loosened their restrictions, be very vigilant in staying away from others. This is very transmissable.

And did I say it sucks? Haven’t been this wiped out ever. But I’m on the mend and still isolating. Fun times.

LeeLemonoil

„immunity is high“ is a null-sentence. Immune response to a plethora of things differs in one organism.

Also, being wiped out from an infection is not a bad sign per se. You keep away from others so your humoral immunity to all kinds of Corona-viridae is likely hardly existent.

Now your cellular immunity kicks in. That’s taxing to the body and normal. A sign it works as it should.

Yea, the current subvariant is very transmissible and is also a bit more dangerous again, in the way it aims at the lower respiratory tract again.

That’s normal evolution and adaption of a respiratory virus. Once it made its round people will have adapted both on mucosa upper tract and further down.

It will be somewhere between beta-Corona-viruses and influenza pathogenicity wise. It already is.

There is no shedding. No evidence for it. No proof. No good hypothesis either.

P

Peatness

It sucks. My immunity is high, I keep myself healthy, take all the right supplements, don’t get near others, yet I got it. I have all the symptoms of this so called latest variant BA.5, And I’m unvaxxed and unswabbed and did not get covid for 2.5 years.

I know the exact place I got exposed. I was in a small store where people were in closer proximity than usual. Apparently, this latest version of Omicrom is the most infectious and transmissible and I actually believe the stats on that because I got it. I was maybe around others for 10 minutes? Go figure.

I‘m certain it’s from the vaccinated shedding after they keep getting boosted, and it spreads quicker and the incubation period is faster.

I’m just posting this to warn others, that even though most places have loosened their restrictions, be very vigilant in staying away from others. This is very transmissable.

And did I say it sucks? Haven’t been this wiped out ever. But I’m on the mend and still isolating. Fun times.
I hope your account hasn't been hacked! This doesn't sound like you or am I mistaken?

OP
FocusedOnHealth
„immunity is high“ is a null-sentence. Immune response to a plethora of things differs in one organism.

Also, being wiped out from an infection is not a bad sign per se. You keep away from others so your humoral immunity to all kinds of Corona-viridae is likely hardly existent.

Now your cellular immunity kicks in. That’s taxing to the body and normal. A sign it works as it should.

Yea, the current subvariant is very transmissible and is also a bit more dangerous again, in the way it aims at the lower respiratory tract again.

That’s normal evolution and adaption of a respiratory virus. Once it made its round people will have adapted both on mucosa upper tract and further down.

It will be somewhere between beta-Corona-viruses and influenza pathogenicity wise. It already is.

There is no shedding. No evidence for it. No proof. No good hypothesis either.
Oh yes the vaxxed DO shed their spike proteins. You need to do more research.

Ben.

I'd be very interested in the testing procedure that determined that it realy is that virus along with the methods of how they were able to tell that it is specifically the thing that made you sick by excluding and testing for all the other potential pathogens and variables.

More importantly how do you feel? Shoudn't take more than 1 or 2 weeks of being sick and you should be as good as new ideally.
Staying away from people is a very faulty suggestion tho. I thought we learned atleast that after the fraud that is the past two years.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Ok hope you are ok. Shedding is real but how do you know what you have is Omicrom BA.5?
I have all the exact symptoms to the tee that they say characterize Omicrom. Omicrom symptoms vary from the other covid symptoms.

TheCalciumCad

Viral shedding was known from the start, you can't avoid people forever. Be grateful you just got an infection that you will get over just fine, some people in the next 12months are going to learn they're now infertile from all of this.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I'd be very interested in the testing procedure that determined that it realy is that virus along with the methods of how they were able to tell that it is specifically the thing that made you sick by excluding and testing for all the other potential pathogens and variables.

More importantly how do you feel? Shoudn't take more than 1 or 2 weeks of being sick and you should be as good as new ideally.
Staying away from people is a very faulty suggestion tho. I thought we learned atleast that after the fraud that is the past two years.
I’m definitely not getting tested. The swabs are inaccurate and have poisonous substances on them

How do I feel? Wiped out. But no more fever or the migraine killer headaches

OP
FocusedOnHealth

Ignore the part about getting tested. You don’t want to compromise your immune system any further by getting tested with those poisonous swabs. If you have to, I’d only do the spit test.

Last edited:
Z

Zsazsa

One can have the IgG and IgM blood test if recovery proof is needed

tankasnowgod

100% of the symptoms of Covid and any of the supposed "variants" overlap with the common cold and flu. Every. Single. One. Not only that, any individual symptom overlaps with dozens or hundreds of other conditions. A diagnosis based on symptoms just means you have a cold, that's all. You certainly can't know that you have a "germ" or "virus" without further testing, and even those tests have a massive problem with false positives. They are all surrogate tests, there is no "gold standard" test for the original "Novel Corona Virus," nor for any of the alleged variants.
It doesn't. It's just more BS made up by the Covid cultists, to try and find new and inventive ways of rebranding the common cold and flu into so called "Covid."

Everyone knows from personal experience that you can catch many colds in your life, regardless of what the mechanism causing them is.
I know the exact place I got exposed.
That would be some feat. If you believe in the Covid tests, it's literally everywhere, in people, insects, dogs, cats, otters, coca cola, goats, fruits, sterile swabs........
I was in a small store where people were in closer proximity than usual. Apparently, this latest version of Omicrom is the most infectious and transmissible and I actually believe the stats on that because I got it. I was maybe around others for 10 minutes? Go figure.
Any thing they say about any particular variant is just higher level nonsense than what they say about the original "Novel Corona Virus." There isn't even a test given EUA for ANY of the variants-

If you really want a breakdown of the sillyness of "variants," Andrew Kaufman does an excellent job of walking you through the "science" in this 25 minutes presentation.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3afWsXJUybnh/

I mean, the common cold is as transmissible as it ever was. I thought it was silly to be afraid of an alleged common cold virus back in January of 2020, and I still think it's silly in the summer of 2022.
Having a cold isn't exactly fun, but it's nothing I would change the entire structure of my life to avoid.

tankasnowgod

I’m definitely not getting tested. The swabs are inaccurate and have poisonous substances on them
True, but diagnosing yourself with non-specific symptoms that each individually line up with dozens to hundreds of other conditions is even more innaccurate.

Z

Zsazsa

My husband and I caught the Omicron one month ago (according to the symptoms) and I noticed that things that stimulate the immune system worsen the course of the disease. My husband did very well with a corticoid nasal spray, and an anti-histaminic drug apparently shortened the course of the disease. In mid-course I found out that Lactobacillus reuterii was even better to lower histamine symptoms for both of us.

Peatful

You caught a cold.
As you said: Colds suck.
If it’s been a while since you’ve had one- you kinda forget how bad they make one feel.

No disrespect.
Im not minimizing how you feel-
I just want to remind people that the common cold pretty much blows; and makes you symptomatic and feeling like crap for several days if not more.

Hope you feel better soon @FocusedOnHealth

Oh
And bless you for not getting swabbed!
Truly.

Addendum: just read what others posted. Genuinely stunned I agree with tanka.
Lol.
Surely the end of the world is upon us.

DMF

'Spent the entire day yesterday in the ER with this latest variant. The headaches, nausea, body aches were unbearable.
What I find shocking is that I'm healthiest in the Summer - open water swimming everyday under strong hot sun from June - October.
I'm going back to wearing a mask on the busses/trains - especially during rush hour when passengers are all packed in like sardines.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's running through our area now. Headaches, nausea, and intense body aches seems to be the reported theme, along with tachycardia.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
It's running through our area now. Headaches, nausea, and intense body aches seems to be the reported theme, along with tachycardia.
Thanks Charlie. Yes, that’s it exactly. The headaches, intense body aches. Someone mentioned it’s the cold. This is not your average cold. It’s what they are saying: a highly transmissible variant known as Omicrom BA.5.

Fortunately I don’t have the nausea or the tacchycardia. Congested though, with a whistling wheesy cough. I can breath though which is good.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals