How's The RPF Staying Warm This Winter?

RPDiciple

not for me. It's been awesome.
Lovely. Do you always take it with meals? I have done nibbling T3 from cynomel now, and 1-5 mcg an hour etc but i havent managed to bring my temp and pulse up to optimal, but it has helped a little. Just took 1/2 cynoplus tablet for breakfast now and will see, but maybe thats a better approach. Have you tried 1/2 tablet of cynomel for breakfast for example? or other cynoplus or cynomel regiments? and what was the results from them?

Lovely. Do you always take it with meals? I have done nibbling T3 from cynomel now, and 1-5 mcg an hour etc but i havent managed to bring my temp and pulse up to optimal, but it has helped a little. Just took 1/2 cynoplus tablet for breakfast now and will see, but maybe thats a better approach. Have you tried 1/2 tablet of cynomel for breakfast for example? or other cynoplus or cynomel regiments? and what was the results from them?

I take it with food. I have tried EVERY regimen you can imagine and this one is actually working.

NDT never really brought my temps up consistenly. I was taking up to 240mg of LifeGivingStore dried thyroid, but it isn't standardized so perhaps I could have taken more and eventually gotten a good result. It was very nice but wasn't that strong.

I did all T3 using Wilson protocol two or three cycles but it never really worked for me.

I wear socks all the time and I wear a cap to bed. But now I can be out of the covers and I'm warm even if it's cold in the room. It's pretty nice being warm most of the time.

RPDiciple

I take it with food. I have tried EVERY regimen you can imagine and this one is actually working.

NDT never really brought my temps up consistenly. I was taking up to 240mg of LifeGivingStore dried thyroid, but it isn't standardized so perhaps I could have taken more and eventually gotten a good result. It was very nice but wasn't that strong.

I did all T3 using Wilson protocol two or three cycles but it never really worked for me.
Thats really cool. Did you work yourself up to that dose or did you just smash away with that? And if so for how long? And if you build up to it, for how long and how did you notice it was working and that you needed more?

schultz

I just had a Jotul wood stove installed.

Lots of warm lattes, hot chocolates and occasional tea.

Lots of bright lights on of course! I just wired in 9 octagon boxes so I will have 9 ceiling lights in my living room instead of 1. I will probably use 1 100 watt incandescent bulb per light or a 72w halogen equivalent. It should be nice and bright (and warm) in there. I am also about to install a very large window on the south side of the house in the same room. The window is 72" x 72" and will let heat from the sun in during the day. I will probably end up laying there on a sheep skin lol...

Thats really cool. Did you work yourself up to that dose or did you just smash away with that? And if so for how long? And if you build up to it, for how long and how did you notice it was working and that you needed more?

certainly worked my way up to it. Over maybe 8 weeks. It has been working since the beginning but I was still cold and slow.

RealNeat

source for the thyroid? ive had a very hard time finding it non prescription. I use life giving store bovine thyroid but dont know how variable the product is.

source for the thyroid? ive had a very hard time finding it non prescription. I use life giving store bovine thyroid but dont know how variable the product is.
I posted that just above your post.

the ndt from life giving store is good.

LuMonty

I'm going to add Progest-E to my list. I can finally sweat properly again so it's much easier (and nicer!) to get warm.

golder

@ecstatichamster did my 2 tablets of cynoplus today. 1/2 4 times a day. I feel it, my temp has clearly increased. Feels good, pulse is 64 tho
Great idea from hamster. I’m going to try 1/2 tab cynoplus x4 times a day. I wonder why RP advocates nibbling the T3 over this kind of method? Is it because T4 is harder to covert to T3 with those in poor health? Obviously he’s in great health, does anyone know if he takes cynoplus when he takes thyroid, or does he do the frequent T3 nibbles as well? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom