How often do you have sex in a long-term relationship?

blackface

Hi there,

I was just wondering today about a strange topic. What is the sex life of the average peater in here. Especially for those in a long term relationship.

I dont care about one night stands, hook ups etc. Im just generally curious about couples who are in a long-term relationship.

Assuming you have a peaty diet, a good metabolism and your hormones are in check. How often do you have sex? If you do not mind telling me, how old are you and how long have you been together?

Also tell me if a peaty diet has helped you and your partner with your sex life. Thank you

margo

Hi there,

I was just wondering today about a strange topic. What is the sex life of the average peater in here. Especially for those in a long term relationship.

I dont care about one night stands, hook ups etc. Im just generally curious about couples who are in a long-term relationship.

Assuming you have a peaty diet, a good metabolism and your hormones are in check. How often do you have sex? If you do not mind telling me, how old are you and how long have you been together?

Also tell me if a peaty diet has helped you and your partner with your sex life. Thank you
I think it all varies . Probably at the beginning of relationship people do it more often and then when have kids defo less. Everyone is working full time usually + kids and some hobby and you spread your energy all around. I think it all depends which stage of life. Think it’s spontaneous and you take it as you go. I don’t have kids but I’ve heard that people with kids do it like once a month if they have time and energy. Women usually say that they’re too tired and not this bothered after few pregnancies. This is what I’ve heard from friends.

For me, it’s 4 times a week. We’ve been together almost 40 years.

If you aren’t careful it goes down to nothing. I found that practicing non-ejaculatory sex brought our sex life alive and makes it really, really good.

I can’t imagine having a partner and not having lots of sex.

golder

Once a week. I let it slide due to poor health and don't really know how to reignite it. It's a massive problem. I imagine it's extremely easy to make a few corrections along the way, but an absolute mountain to move once you've gone too far down the wrong road.

Last edited:

PeatBull

Wait till you have children, I dont rememeber last time i had some ***** for dinner.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I was married 18 years. My ex and I always had sex once a week. Rarely more rarely less. I continued to have sex with him in the later years, when our marriage was on the rocks, because I knew he needed it and I didn’t want him to stray.

Wait till you have children, I dont rememeber last time i had some ***** for dinner.

it was definitely more difficult when we were working hard and taking care of little children. This is a very challenging passage in life.

wolfman37

Hi there,

61.5 years old. Married 33.5 years. On TRT for 5 years. Have sex almost everyday. Sometimes once in the morning and then again at night. Wasn't always like that when we were raising our kids, though.
My wife loves sex. She is also 7 years younger than me, but now going through menopause. So, don't know what the future holds. She will be undergoing HRT soon.

61.5 years old. Married 33.5 years. On TRT for 5 years. Have sex almost everyday. Sometimes once in the morning and then again at night. Wasn't always like that when we were raising our kids, though.
My wife loves sex. She is also 7 years younger than me, but now going through menopause. So, don't know what the future holds. She will be undergoing HRT soon.
very nice!

Late 30s, in relationship for 2.5 years. Previously it was about 3-4x/week, but nearly every day now that I am on testosterone replacement therapy.

I previously spent almost two decades, from teenager through almost all of my adult life in a dead bedroom relationship. I was eventually heartbroken to realize she wasn't low libido, but just wasn't attracted to me in particular, and I somehow never realized it. Now that I am in a great relationship with someone actually attracted to me, I was having libido issues due to low testosterone, but they are resolved now, which is great. I do have a kid, which makes timing sex somewhat difficult.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals