How much K2 Mk4 and how often?

pastanagueta

There are several different opinions on this, would you tell me how much K2 MK4 do you take and how often, and why?
Thanks!

liber1

I went from taking 2 mg per day to 5 mg per day and my hair started to fall out a lot faster. I also ran out of my daily taurine supplement around the same time though and I heard that can maybe have an effect with k2.

I will keep the taurine out and go back to 2mg per day and see how that goes.

OP
pastanagueta

pastanagueta

I went from taking 2 mg per day to 5 mg per day and my hair started to fall out a lot faster. I also ran out of my daily taurine supplement around the same time though and I heard that can maybe have an effect with k2.

I will keep the taurine out and go back to 2mg per day and see how that goes.
Thanks, it'll be interesting to know how will it be without the taurine and at 2mg a day. I wonder how much calcium and d3 you're having as well.

liber1

Thanks, it'll be interesting to know how will it be without the taurine and at 2mg a day. I wonder how much calcium and d3 you're having as well.
I’ve been taking 10,000 iu vitamin d and calcium is however much in about a half gallon of milk per day. Sometimes more.

I dropped the k2 down to just 1mg per day for the last 6 days and my hair fall has significantly slowed down to almost none where before it was maybe 10 hairs with each pass through.

I also started taking zinc the same day which I hear lowers prolactin and could have made a difference I suppose.

I’m terrible at doing experiments, usually changing multiple variables. But with the dramatic difference in hair fall that started with the increase in k2, I’ll assume reducing it played a huge role in slowing the hair loss

OP
pastanagueta

pastanagueta

I’ve been taking 10,000 iu vitamin d and calcium is however much in about a half gallon of milk per day. Sometimes more.

I dropped the k2 down to just 1mg per day for the last 6 days and my hair fall has significantly slowed down to almost none where before it was maybe 10 hairs with each pass through.

I also started taking zinc the same day which I hear lowers prolactin and could have made a difference I suppose.

I’m terrible at doing experiments, usually changing multiple variables. But with the dramatic difference in hair fall that started with the increase in k2, I’ll assume reducing it played a huge role in slowing the hair loss
I think it's about 1000mg of calcium per litre of milk, half a gallon is 2.270 litres so you'd be taking about 2.270mg of Calcium, 10.000IU D3 and 1 mg MK4 a day.

Do you take the zinc in the evening, or also with the D3 and K2?

liber1

I think it's about 1000mg of calcium per litre of milk, half a gallon is 2.270 litres so you'd be taking about 2.270mg of Calcium, 10.000IU D3 and 1 mg MK4 a day.

Do you take the zinc in the evening, or also with the D3 and K2?
I usually take it in the morning.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals