Vitamin K2-Mk4 Now Available!

healthnatura

The long awaited vitamin K2-Mk4 is now here! I'm calling it True K2.
I have several versions available so I encourage you to visit the True K2 home page. What you will learn there will astound you. This was a really tough product to find and I think you will find the story I share at the bottom of the page very interesting.

www.healthnatura.com/TrueK2-s/1874.htm

I'm open to different formulation requests with this product so drop your thoughts below.

Last edited by a moderator:

BastiFuntasty

Nice product at a very affordable price compared to others. :thumbup

Did you find any cases in which those not truly bio identical isomerides caused dmg?

redred

1450330257121.jpg

mangoes

Do you deliver to the UK?
Edit: just seen you do :D definitely gonna try some out. What benefits have you noticed from your formulation?

Last edited:

heartnhands

The long awaited vitamin K2-Mk4 is now here! I'm calling it True K2.
I have several versions available so I encourage you to visit the True K2 home page. What you will learn there will astound you. This was a really tough product to find and I think you will find the story I share at the bottom of the page very interesting.

healthnatura.com/TrueK2-s/1874.htm

I'm open to different formulation requests with this product so drop your thoughts below.
My vericosities veins are so painful....nothing is working...can this help me?

heartnhands

How narrow minded... what works for one will not for others

Can the help verosose veins?

keith

Not trying to criticize; your prices seem good, and I have bought other things from you in the past, and appreciate the quality of your products, but I have a question on the pricing. The 20 gram drops at 143 servings is 2,860 grams total. Two bottles of the 1 gram drops at 1430 servings would also be 2,860 grams total. Why is it $30 more for the same number of total grams with the 20 gram drops? I would rather fewer drops for convenience and less oil, but not sure if it is worth the extra money, although if I win the giveaway, that is definitely what I'm going for! Thanks!

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I'm not out to beat anyone, just a comfortable livelihood that helps others. I was unaware that Idea Labs had a high purity K2. At any rate I'm happy for them if they do however I'll not vouch for any product but mine. Either way I wouldn't consider us in competition with one another as our product lines are quite different and each of us has chosen to go in different directions with our product lines. I had a very long sourcing hunt that was quite the education. In the end and after a large number of very lengthy non disclosure agreements I was able to get the info I needed to have a high confidence level for this product. Manufacturers are very secretive for this one.

As for the pricing I see your point on how the math works out gram for gram and I was aware of this before posting the prices. I attempted to price match as much as I could on the lower potency products. The general idea is that the undiluted product has a higher value due to it being the only such product of its kind on the retail market.

I can't make claims or promises about your varicose veins. K2 is a well established element in the circulatory system and it very well may make a difference. However at some point you may have enough structural damage to the veins in question that they may not be able to shrink back to normal. I would consider it as a potentially good preventative measure for future developments.

On the subject of cases that have documented damage due to non bio identical Mks there really isn't anything I can point to. It's more of a bio-chem theory basis of what we know about the pathways involved and the sensitivity to the precise molecular shape of molecules and their interactions with receptor sites. There have been no studies comparing the two because there is no differentiation in the industry or interest to look into the subject. Another effect of the dark space in this area.

tara

cats

The writeup says that the product is 95% vitamin K2. What is the other 5%?

Agent207

Congratulations on this state-of-the-art k2 product. I appreciate this efforts to shine light back about supplements dark side and trying to offert the best product to the customers, not relying on marketing gimmicks used by most of the big supp industries.

Ill be pleased to support small growing companies like yours instead of the big ones, and benefiting of better products at the same time.

Now my fears after reading about this k2 background. Please, tell me you sell this gem on glass and not plastics, bpa-free "safe" deceitful plastics and that stuff to cut 1-2 buks.... please, please please!!!

Drareg

I'm not out to beat anyone, just a comfortable livelihood that helps others. I was unaware that Idea Labs had a high purity K2. At any rate I'm happy for them if they do however I'll not vouch for any product but mine. Either way I wouldn't consider us in competition with one another as our product lines are quite different and each of us has chosen to go in different directions with our product lines. I had a very long sourcing hunt that was quite the education. In the end and after a large number of very lengthy non disclosure agreements I was able to get the info I needed to have a high confidence level for this product. Manufacturers are very secretive for this one.

As for the pricing I see your point on how the math works out gram for gram and I was aware of this before posting the prices. I attempted to price match as much as I could on the lower potency products. The general idea is that the undiluted product has a higher value due to it being the only such product of its kind on the retail market.

I can't make claims or promises about your varicose veins. K2 is a well established element in the circulatory system and it very well may make a difference. However at some point you may have enough structural damage to the veins in question that they may not be able to shrink back to normal. I would consider it as a potentially good preventative measure for future developments.

On the subject of cases that have documented damage due to non bio identical Mks there really isn't anything I can point to. It's more of a bio-chem theory basis of what we know about the pathways involved and the sensitivity to the precise molecular shape of molecules and their interactions with receptor sites. There have been no studies comparing the two because there is no differentiation in the industry or interest to look into the subject. Another effect of the dark space in this area.

Have you tried this yourself? Any difference to note?
Thanks.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Drareg,
I'm not sure what your question references to. Please elaborate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals