Why Does K2 MK7 Make Me Constipated?

Matt96

I've been dealing with autoimmune issues for a while now. After doing many hours of research I've come to the conclusion that it's most likely caused by deficiencies in vitamins A,D,K2 so I recently have been playing around with different doses of D3 w/K2 MK7 and A from Liver. After starting these things I noticed I would get constipated, not terribly, but noticeable enough for me to wonder why. I've ruled out it being caused by the vitamin D & A and I'm 95% sure it's because of the K2 MK7. Why would this be happening? The only other supplement I take is 500 mg of Magnesium Glycinate and have not experimented with MK4 yet but wondering what you guys think of switching over and if that might fix the issue.

serling78

Are you sure it's not the D3? I've tried vitamin D multiple times in the past and it gives me pretty bad constipation. Not to mention kills my libido and makes my face very flushed. That's all at relatively low doses, under 2000 IU daily. The K2 may be contributing, but if you haven't totally eliminated the d3 as a cause I would consider it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals