How Do You Guys Dose Health Natura Whole E?

raypeatclips

Just received the whole E product today in a squeezy bottle, almost like honey. I was wondering how you guys dosed it? It says how much E is in 1 drop, but I don't see how it is possible to measure a drop accurately, because it would just keep coming out if I squeezed it. This is not a negative of the product by the way, I haven't used it yet and so far it looks great, like E should.

keith

Just received the whole E product today in a squeezy bottle, almost like honey. I was wondering how you guys dosed it? It says how much E is in 1 drop, but I don't see how it is possible to measure a drop accurately, because it would just keep coming out if I squeezed it. This is not a negative of the product by the way, I haven't used it yet and so far it looks great, like E should.

Similar problem, although I got the glass bottle with dropper, which is more than a little messy when the bottle is full. I think he had details on how much per dropperfull, and I wanted to take about 1/4 of that much, so I eye-ball it. I've stuck with that method for months, so don't remember the measurements. You can't easily put it in another container to measure, either, because it is so thick and sticky. Sorry this probably isn't much help.

OP
raypeatclips

raypeatclips

Ah yeah, mine is like a squeezy bottle of honey, it's nothing like the picture on the website. Peter has told me,

"1g (1/4 teaspoon or 10 drops) yields 950mg mixed tocopherols and 125 i.u. alpha-tocopherol."

So I guess squeezing it onto a teaspoon a few times to roughly gauge how much 1/4 teaspoon of E is, before you can start eyeballing it, seems the best way I can think of.

Insomnia

How long does a 4Oz bottle last if I look for approx 100iu of daily vitamin E. I can't see any measures/dosages at the site (at least, not one that I can understand). It says: "The IU activity is determined by the alpha tocopherol content which is 125 IU per gram (about one dropper full) and about 934mg mixed tocopherols. International units, IU, is a standard of measure for Alpha tocopherol and is not applied to Beta-, Gama- and Delta tocopherols. For reference only these mixed tocopherols would be approximately 1300 “IU”.

So does that mean, 4 Oz = approx 113 grams of vitamin E,
which is for every gram of vitamin E, I get approx 125IU of alpha tocopherol,
which puts me at 113 dosages if I look at getting 125 IU of allpha tocopherol daily?

Could someone help me clarify, since I bought the K2 (but this one has a easy-to-read label on it)

Says on the bottle one dropper full (1 gram) contains 950mg of mixed tocopherols...

3 other products ordered from health natura and after I ordered the E came with glass bottles and droppers. Not sure if they are using up the last remaining glass bottles or if the squeezy bottle is for E only, or something else.

You can pick at checkout as far as I know.

churchmouth

According to new plastic pump bottles of Whole E (may 2017):

Three pumps yields: mixed tocopherols 950mg, Alpga Tocopherol 125i.u.

I weighed one squeeze was about 0.33 of a gram.

The website now says that "The IU activity is determined by the alpha tocopherol content which is 125 IU per gram (about one dropper full) and about 934mg mixed tocopherols. International units, IU, is a standard of measure for Alpha tocopherol and is not applied to Beta-, Gama- and Delta tocopherols. For reference only these mixed tocopherols would be approximately 1300 “IU”."

Note the guidance IU for the 950mg mixed tocopherols. If I add them together and divide by 3 (for one squeeze) that is 475IU per squeeze.

TripleOG

Best to weigh your squeezes yourself and see what it looks like.

For me, a very delicate squeeze is accurate to the bottle's description of 10 drops = 1 gram.
Slightly increased pressure can cut those drops in half to equal 1 grams.

I would also suggest topical use not oral. I feel much more benefit from topical E

Olive oil or coconut oil? Also where do you apply? I imagine the amount of oil needed to thin Whole E presents quite the oil slick :D

churchmouth

I find literally a couple of drops of the vitamin A (or any of the MCT oil vitamins) thins it out enough to be manageable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals