How to dose with Health Natura methylene blue

Sam321

I just got health naturas methylene blue. Its USP grade and 400mcg per drop.

I'm assuming by drop they don't mean a whole dropper-full, but rather a drop from the dropper.

How do people take this internally? Just in glass of water? What seems to be the best starting dosage for relieving the effects of serotonin from either gut injury or endotoxin?

Thanks.

noqcks

Yes, a drop = 1 drop of the substance, not the full dropper.

I take 2 drops in half a glass of water, 800mcg.

B

Blaze

I just got health naturas methylene blue. Its USP grade and 400mcg per drop.

I'm assuming by drop they don't mean a whole dropper-full, but rather a drop from the dropper.

How do people take this internally? Just in glass of water? What seems to be the best starting dosage for relieving the effects of serotonin from either gut injury or endotoxin?

Thanks.
I have had no ill effects from 1 or 2 drops once a day or even up to 3 times a day which I put in Topo Chico mineral water or just plain water. Sure love the Topo Chico, extremely carbonated if you like such stuff.

Everything I have read seems to have reached a consensus from most people on this subject that small doses of Methylene Blue are best , so perhaps my 3 times a day dosing is a bit much.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blaze

Is it Topo Chico that tested high in PFAs?
Distressing, thanks for the info. Man made chemicals seeping into and contaminating spring water. Not good. Guess PFA’s are sadly pretty ubiquitous in bottled waters, I was unaware. Must be real since Coca Cola has since modified the processing and cut the amount in half. Our poor overpopulated contaminated world. Thanks again.

GTW

PFAS-sparkling-water-1-1200x1200-1.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals