How did vonderplanitz not get sick?

yerrag

Who else : all the raw carnivore community

Argument : why would nature **** up ?
Thanks, that means I should ask through whole raw carnivore community what they think.

Can you give me then the names of the whole raw carnivore community as I'm not familiar with anyone in the community?

That's just my way of saying your answer isn't quite satisfactory to me and I would say - the entire RPF community.

You don't have to answer like you are offended by a legitimate question.

eimearrose

cant even find any in the uk
I have seen people getting raw milk in England. I'm in Northern Ireland and can get it, actually cheaper than organic supermarket milk. It is illegal to sell it in Scotland though.

LoveVintage

Matestube

Thanks, that means I should ask through whole raw carnivore community what they think.

Can you give me then the names of the whole raw carnivore community as I'm not familiar with anyone in the community?

That's just my way of saying your answer isn't quite satisfactory to me and I would say - the entire RPF community.

You don't have to answer like you are offended by a legitimate question.

Oh, my answer was just very direct and to the point, it wasn't meant to be read like I was annoyed.

I usually don't bother with anything else than the substance of my thoughts.

eimearrose

And there are no problems buying raw cheese. Waitrose sells French raw butter. Sainsbury's used to sell it but not anymore - they've even stopped selling beef dripping (tallow).
Sainsburys in Northern Ireland is selling the raw butter again, I bought it last week

Because he was free from the disease known as germ theory.
Bahaha Y E S
I am open to try out other animal foods raw like milk and meat, but am uncomfortable with using the conventionally bought meat or the raw milk I can get in my area, as I don't know how good the hygiene is in those places. There are people claiming that there is little to no danger even in eating those foods raw, and I did see a video of a guy eating conventional meat from discounters (so not even organic) all raw for years while looking healthy and vibrant, but there is still a blockage in me to try that kind of stuff. Might change my mind at some point, but not yet.
Personally I've never had any problems eating any raw meat from anywhere. The Aajonus warnings are that if you're going to a local, uh, commercial market to get the stuff... the counter that was used to cut the meat last may have been "sanitized" by a lysol or Clorox antibacterial without being washed off with water before the meat was placed on the counter. Secondly, those meats are often sprayed with further antibiotics to increase the shelf life like citric acid or hydrogen peroxide. Thirdly, the plastic containers their in might leach estrogen onto the meat.

So to counteract all this stuff, just scrape off the very top layer as thin as you can get it and perhaps rinse it with water before eating if you perceive that it makes the meat taste cleaner.

When it comes to metal contamination, Aajonus has spoken about fecal tests he ran on both - I think it was mice - and also people which showed that as long as a mercury-laden fish was consumed raw, that 95% of the tested mercury before consumption also appeared in the stool. Cooking the mercury-laden fish caused only a fraction of the mercury to appear in the stool, leaving the conclusion that it was held onto by the body.

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

Bahaha Y E S

Personally I've never had any problems eating any raw meat from anywhere. The Aajonus warnings are that if you're going to a local, uh, commercial market to get the stuff... the counter that was used to cut the meat last may have been "sanitized" by a lysol or Clorox antibacterial without being washed off with water before the meat was placed on the counter. Secondly, those meats are often sprayed with further antibiotics to increase the shelf life like citric acid or hydrogen peroxide. Thirdly, the plastic containers their in might leach estrogen onto the meat.

So to counteract all this stuff, just scrape off the very top layer as thin as you can get it and perhaps rinse it with water before eating if you perceive that it makes the meat taste cleaner.

When it comes to metal contamination, Aajonus has spoken about fecal tests he ran on both - I think it was mice - and also people which showed that as long as a mercury-laden fish was consumed raw, that 95% of the tested mercury before consumption also appeared in the stool. Cooking the mercury-laden fish caused only a fraction of the mercury to appear in the stool, leaving the conclusion that it was held onto by the body.
have you seen any benefits from the promal diets? compared to Peat?

have you seen any benefits from the promal diets? compared to Peat?
Oh yeah, been abiding by the PD tenets for about 5 or 6 months now I think. Once you know the truth it's basically impossible to return to any other diet.

It's the thing that finally fixed my body temperature regulation, among every other physically foundational health improvement you can think of. There's no doubt in my mind that it's how we're supposed to eat.

In the beginning it's insanely therapeutic because you're likely restoring nutritional reserves that were empty for years before and then after some time and discipline with it, the infamous 'detox' symptoms occur, but they don't have to be taken in huge chunks. That is to say, eating some cooked food will take away that discomfort yet energy should still remain high.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals