IgY Max - Hyperimmunized Egg Powder

Ben.

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been discussed before but i couldnt find much here with a quick search.
I have to admit that my buying habits at times have been out of control when it came to supplements and i ended up having this one powder blend here with Hyperimmunized Egg Powder.
Colostrum for example is supposedly having benefits due to IgG, IgA and IgM along wiht nutrients and prebiotics (FOS and GOS) but...

I havent heard of IgY yet and looked it up:

Hyperimmune Egg
A powerful tool for gut health and inflammatory conditions
HyperIg PL100 (dietary supplement) - Full Prescribing Information

What is Hyperimmune Egg?​

"Hyperimmune egg is an egg from a hen that has been vaccinated against certain infectious diseases. The hen develops specific antibodies that rev up the immune system to fight the specific diseases included in the vaccination. These antibodies pass into the hen's eggs. People harvest the eggs and remove the antibodies. These antibodies are then used to treat diseases in people.
Hyperimmune egg is used to treat diarrhea caused by rotavirus, infectious diarrhea, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and high cholesterol. It is also used for general stimulation of the immune system."

Has anyone experience with this? I have to admit i bought it because i thought it had basic IgG serum derived from a healthy animal like in the microbiomelabs products. Since vaccines have been a growing concern of mine, idk what to think of this product.

The Supplement i have here contains per serving:

IgY Max 2000mg
Lactobacillus blend (10 billion CFU)
-L. rhamnosus
-L. gasseri
-L. helveticus
Bovine Collagen 500mg
Bovine Bone Broth 500mg

Other ingridients: Organic Inulin, IOS (Vitafiber), D-Ribose, Stevia Extract, Vanilla Favlor, Ecuadorian Raw Cacao, Cocoa Flavor.

Both collagen and especially Bone Broth have been very helpful to me te past year. Hans made an very interesting article about rhamnosus too.
Colostrum has been nothing but good for my body and bowel movements aswell.

From what i understand the scientific data on the hyperimmunized egg powder is very thin tho.

Last edited:

Missenger

I dunno about the product you looked at but it could be a worry to an extent, allergies to a poisoned animal's flesh and produce isn't exactly a new thing in society. There's more research for the things you listed compared to something convoluted like unvaccinated egg powder mixed with probiotics. Raw-ish eggs are already supposed to be anti-viral to an extent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals