How cool would it be if there was a place to sell your supplements you didn't want any more?

ironfist

I mean OBVIOUSLY this is risky.

But I'd like to sell my expensive Ancestral Supplements rather than throwing away some $50 bottles.

CERTAINLY I'm not going to. That would be suspicious. Would you buy opened supplements? Of course not.

PhilParma

Well now there is! Hi, I'm Troy McClure, here for Just Trust Us, the world's first pre-owned vitamin & supplement outlet...

PhilParma

I have bought opened bottle supplements on ebay before. YOLO, amirite? :hairpull

and I've sold a few opened supplements on this forum, back when it was allowed.

golder

I mean OBVIOUSLY this is risky.

But I'd like to sell my expensive Ancestral Supplements rather than throwing away some $50 bottles.

CERTAINLY I'm not going to. That would be suspicious. Would you buy opened supplements? Of course not.
What put you off the Ancestral supps out of curiosity? The high iron? The potential oxidation issues that Peat talks about with desiccated liver?

OP
I

ironfist

What put you off the Ancestral supps out of curiosity? The high iron? The potential oxidation issues that Peat talks about with desiccated liver?
I didn't feel good on them.

Furthermore, back when amazon used to allow people to respond to feedback, I thought the way the business was run was a bit... markety. I'm not saying that company doesn't have AMAZING customer service, I'm just saying it seemed like maybe they were more concerned with getting 5 star reviews.

They're very buddy buddy, sending lots of free stuff, something felt off. Just gotta make sure they don't get that bad review you know? Have some more free stuff. Are you potentially unhappy with our product AT ALL? Here is more free stuff!!! edit - to be fair, amazon is a pile and many of the reviews are faked so you can't really blame them for running it this way... I mean if your competition has 5,000 fake 5 star reviews, how are you even going to compete?

A few of the reviews had people posting their blood word previous and post supplements, and some of the "man" supplements dropped testosterone, etc. I'm not saying it was necessarily the supps, but it was weird.

And a lot of the reviews seemed fake. I can't explain this one, but I've run a tech agency for over a decade where I am surrounded by internet marketing things, and I know fake reviews when I see them.

The website is written well, but uses a lot of culty language. Paraphrased: "Man has instinctively known that like benefits like. Eat the stomach to repair your stomach, for example." And by the way, we just happen to sell stomach!

Wat.

I'm not saying people never "know" certain things. I'm saying that is some conspiracy theory level language that is going to quickly suck in a certain demographic.

Plus the owner is pretty muscular and lean. I'm sure that helps sell things.

The whole operation felt off to me. It seemed to be lacking, you know, supportable data, and seemed to be very hard on marketing.

And some of the reviews on amazon showed people who bought the complete collection of supplements! "LoOK At My CoLLeCTiOn Of TeN DiFfErEnt AnCeSTrAl SupPlemEnTS ProdUCts!!!' I'm not saying people don't have $600 per month to spend on supplements. I'm saying that's some cult level nonsense. It just seemed wrong. Again, I can't detail this, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I know internet marketing. I know what is bull**** and what is not bull****. I used to spend about 90% of my day identifying bull**** in this niche.

It played too hard off of the "older humans knew better" nonsense. Why does everyone even think this? People were in shitty health back in the day. Everyone thinks society used to be awesome. What the ****. Same way people romanticize medieval times. Dude, life was hard back then.

Sure, SOME people are probably missing a couple things by not eating offal. I'm not debating this. Many people have garbage diets. But I don't think eating capsulized animal organs is going to fix this. Especially not the way EVERYONE ON AMAZON CLAIMS IT GAVE THEM BOUNDLESS ENERGY AND HUGE LIBIDO AND MAXED OUT THEIR STRENGTH.

I just felt weird on their products. And it wasn't the mental aspect of eating organs.

One of their products I tried was the bone marrow. Why? Cuz I've made bone marrow broth before and it's wonderful. I wanted to find a supplement for this.

It was just off. I can't explain it. I felt worse when taking them than when not taking them. I tried many times, starting at 1 pill and raising to 6. No thanks. I'm out.

They get lots of good reviews. Do your own research.

Truthfully, I was having a bit of a health crisis myself at the time and fell for their marketing. Cuz you know when you've tried everything else, maybe you just need to eat some ogans.

Last edited:

golder

I didn't feel good on them.

Furthermore, back when amazon used to allow people to respond to feedback, I thought the way the business was run was a bit... markety. I'm not saying that company doesn't have AMAZING customer service, I'm just saying it seemed like maybe they were more concerned with getting 5 star reviews.

They're very buddy buddy, sending lots of free stuff, something felt off. Just gotta make sure they don't get that bad review you know? Have some more free stuff. Are you potentially unhappy with our product AT ALL? Here is more free stuff!!! edit - to be fair, amazon is a pile and many of the reviews are faked so you can't really blame them for running it this way... I mean if your competition has 5,000 fake 5 star reviews, how are you even going to compete?

A few of the reviews had people posting their blood word previous and post supplements, and some of the "man" supplements dropped testosterone, etc. I'm not saying it was necessarily the supps, but it was weird.

And a lot of the reviews seemed fake. I can't explain this one, but I've run a tech agency for over a decade where I am surrounded by internet marketing things, and I know fake reviews when I see them.

The website is written well, but uses a lot of culty language. Paraphrased: "Man has instinctively known that like benefits like. Eat the stomach to repair your stomach, for example." And by the way, we just happen to sell stomach!

Wat.

I'm not saying people never "know" certain things. I'm saying that is some conspiracy theory level language that is going to quickly suck in a certain demographic.

Plus the owner is pretty muscular and lean. I'm sure that helps sell things.

The whole operation felt off to me. It seemed to be lacking, you know, supportable data, and seemed to be very hard on marketing.

And some of the reviews on amazon showed people who bought the complete collection of supplements! "LoOK At My CoLLeCTiOn Of TeN DiFfErEnt AnCeSTrAl SupPlemEnTS ProdUCts!!!' I'm not saying people don't have $600 per month to spend on supplements. I'm saying that's some cult level nonsense. It just seemed wrong. Again, I can't detail this, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I know internet marketing. I know what is bull**** and what is not bull****. I used to spend about 90% of my day identifying bull**** in this niche.

It played too hard off of the "older humans knew better" nonsense. Why does everyone even think this? People were in shitty health back in the day. Everyone thinks society used to be awesome. What the ****. Same way people romanticize medieval times. Dude, life was hard back then.

Sure, SOME people are probably missing a couple things by not eating offal. I'm not debating this. Many people have garbage diets. But I don't think eating capsulized animal organs is going to fix this. Especially not the way EVERYONE ON AMAZON CLAIMS IT GAVE THEM BOUNDLESS ENERGY AND HUGE LIBIDO AND MAXED OUT THEIR STRENGTH.

I just felt weird on their products. And it wasn't the mental aspect of eating organs.

One of their products I tried was the bone marrow. Why? Cuz I've made bone marrow broth before and it's wonderful. I wanted to find a supplement for this.

It was just off. I can't explain it. I felt worse when taking them than when not taking them. I tried many times, starting at 1 pill and raising to 6. No thanks. I'm out.

They get lots of good reviews. Do your own research.

Truthfully, I was having a bit of a health crisis myself at the time and fell for their marketing. Cuz you know when you've tried everything else, maybe you just need to eat some liver and spleen and stuff.
Solid answer mate, I saw through that Brian ‘liver king’ guy instantly. I completely understand your references to the cult like nature of the marketing. Their whole brand was built on that. His Instagram/tik tok/social media is all full of him pretending to go hunting and sifting through mammoth sized liver raw. Like you say, there’s undeniable benefits to organ meats (I unfortunately hate the taste), but it’s been deliberately marketed as the panacea of all health issues.

dukesbobby777

Yeah I've got loads I want to get rid of. If only there was something in the UK for likeminded individuals..

golder

Yeah I've got loads I want to get rid of. If only there was something in the UK for likeminded individuals..
I’m in the UK too, worth briefly mentioning the ones you don’t want just in case someone here wants them for a trade/sale

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals