High salt intake caused metabolic acidosis

Rave re-peat

Why does Peat love Salt which is sodium chloride in high quantity and says magnesium chloride contains chloride and chloride should be avoided?
Has he offered an explanation for this?
You are confusing It with another chlorite, chlorate. The mineral chloride is fine from any source.

Gustav3Y

Peat said to me magnesium chloride can be very disturbing for bowel ecology.
He didn't say magnesium chlorite.
I know their molecular formula is not the same.

OP
D

Daniil

I think it may just be a matter of gut sensitivity. it may be irritated by large amounts of salt/magnesium supplements. In this case, the solution seems to be simply to avoid these two

OP
D

Daniil

Sorry it didn't work. I suppose you meant that you still got herpes even with taking lysine?
Hi)
I found an active herpes virus type 6 in my blood. Do you think it could be the cause of metabolic acidosis?

By the way, I think aspirin makes me urinate less, but I'm not 100% sure yet. And I stopped taking vitamin C because of severe polyuria

And I also created a new topic about another observation:

yerrag

Hi)
I found an active herpes virus type 6 in my blood. Do you think it could be the cause of metabolic acidosis?

By the way, I think aspirin makes me urinate less, but I'm not 100% sure yet. And I stopped taking vitamin C because of severe polyuria

And I also created a new topic about another observation:
It's hard to pinpoint a particular virus. That's what I learned from my naturopathic doctor many years ago. He took me through a roundabout way of fixing the ailment by not directly addressing the ailment but by improving the whole. This was difficult to understand because I was used to the pharma way, and I first though this was like a taxi driver driving me around the whole city to my destination. But there is a good reason he did it. It is because he wants to help the body go about healing itself, than let an externality do the job for the body. He never fixed my ailment- keloids, a nasty cosmetic defect - but I ended up being more energetic and my immunity improved greatly. I would train for running, but at 1 km I would be panting. After that, I could run 5 km uphill without breaking a sweat, without any training. I was having 1 to 2 incidents of flu each year, and after that, I had not have fever nor flu for 20 years and counting.

It's good to observe and takes notes and learn from it. It could be that aspirin lessened inflammation, and this led to less urination. It's possible. I'm not sure if Vitamin C will increase urination, but I have a suspicion it increased my urination before. That's why observation and taking notes is very important. It was only when I began to note how many times I urinated in a day that I realized it is a big issue that very well runs counter to my healing. I should have done this 2 years ago and that would have saved me a lot of time and trouble.

Taking Vitamin C just because everyone says it's good, without knowing how it would help your condition, isn't going to help a lot. But sometimes we do so because it's hard to know better, so we make sure it doesn't do harm by observing and taking notes. So it's good you're doing that.

I stopped taking a lot of vitamin C lately because I started to have a better understanding of the role of oxidants and anti-oxidants. Both can be beneficial. And I've begun to let the wisdom of the body decide when it uses one over the other. Having no deficiency and having good metabolism allows the body to have the energy and the inputs to do what it decides to do to keep the body healthy.

OP
D

Daniil

It's hard to pinpoint a particular virus. That's what I learned from my naturopathic doctor many years ago. He took me through a roundabout way of fixing the ailment by not directly addressing the ailment but by improving the whole. This was difficult to understand because I was used to the pharma way, and I first though this was like a taxi driver driving me around the whole city to my destination. But there is a good reason he did it. It is because he wants to help the body go about healing itself, than let an externality do the job for the body. He never fixed my ailment- keloids, a nasty cosmetic defect - but I ended up being more energetic and my immunity improved greatly. I would train for running, but at 1 km I would be panting. After that, I could run 5 km uphill without breaking a sweat, without any training. I was having 1 to 2 incidents of flu each year, and after that, I had not have fever nor flu for 20 years and counting.

It's good to observe and takes notes and learn from it. It could be that aspirin lessened inflammation, and this led to less urination. It's possible. I'm not sure if Vitamin C will increase urination, but I have a suspicion it increased my urination before. That's why observation and taking notes is very important. It was only when I began to note how many times I urinated in a day that I realized it is a big issue that very well runs counter to my healing. I should have done this 2 years ago and that would have saved me a lot of time and trouble.

Taking Vitamin C just because everyone says it's good, without knowing how it would help your condition, isn't going to help a lot. But sometimes we do so because it's hard to know better, so we make sure it doesn't do harm by observing and taking notes. So it's good you're doing that.

I stopped taking a lot of vitamin C lately because I started to have a better understanding of the role of oxidants and anti-oxidants. Both can be beneficial. And I've begun to let the wisdom of the body decide when it uses one over the other. Having no deficiency and having good metabolism allows the body to have the energy and the inputs to do what it decides to do to keep the body healthy.
By the way, it is interesting that I have polyuria during the day, but it is not at night. I mean, I don't wake up to go to the bathroom.

What do you think this might be related to? Adrenaline?

I also noticed that I have fewer pimples in the morning than in the evening.

yerrag

By the way, it is interesting that I have polyuria during the day, but it is not at night. I mean, I don't wake up to go to the bathroom.

What do you think this might be related to? Adrenaline?

I also noticed that I have fewer pimples in the morning than in the evening.
Do you urinate a lot each time during the day? If not, it may be that your urine is highly acidic and the high acidity triggers frequent urination even if the bladder is not full.

Or it could be that you are producing a lot of H2O2 internally, but the H2O2 is only being turned into water by glutathione peroxidase. It could be from high production of superoxide in the mitochondria, which gets converted to H2O2 by superoxide dismutase to H2O2, but that H2O2 has no use (as it's not being converted to ROS) and so that excess H2O2 gets converted into water by glutathione peroxidase. That could also happen in your thyroid gland, with excess H2O2 production being converted to water also by glutathione peroxidase.

But I don't know why this is happening during the day and not at night.

But I could be wrong again :D

Don't know about the pimples though.

OP
D

Daniil

Do you urinate a lot each time during the day? If not, it may be that your urine is highly acidic and the high acidity triggers frequent urination even if the bladder is not full.

Or it could be that you are producing a lot of H2O2 internally, but the H2O2 is only being turned into water by glutathione peroxidase. It could be from high production of superoxide in the mitochondria, which gets converted to H2O2 by superoxide dismutase to H2O2, but that H2O2 has no use (as it's not being converted to ROS) and so that excess H2O2 gets converted into water by glutathione peroxidase. That could also happen in your thyroid gland, with excess H2O2 production being converted to water also by glutathione peroxidase.

But I don't know why this is happening during the day and not at night.

But I could be wrong again :D

Don't know about the pimples though.
I often urinate, but I think it happens when the bladder is full. My problem is not frequent urination, but polyuria. That is, I have a lot of urine and it is clear.

yerrag

I often urinate, but I think it happens when the bladder is full. My problem is not frequent urination, but polyuria. That is, I have a lot of urine and it is clear.
These are possible causes :
Large fluid intake
Diabetes insipidus
Untreated diabetes mellitus
Alcohol ingestion
Severe iron deficiency
Chronic interstitial nephritis

Any of those possible?

yerrag

How does it smell?

Ammonia/fetid?

Sweet?

Fruity and sweet?

Foul?

Mousy, musty?

Maple syrup?

Any strong, unusual, persistent odor?

yerrag

How much volume daily? Above 2400ml?
What's BUN and creatinine levels?

yerrag

What are results from urine dipstick?

Color- colorless
Turbidity-clear
Volume >2400ml daily
Glucose
Bilirubin
Ketones
Blood
Protein
Urobilinogen
Nitrites
Leukocytes

OP
D

Daniil

These are possible causes :
Large fluid intake
Diabetes insipidus
Untreated diabetes mellitus
Alcohol ingestion
Severe iron deficiency
Chronic interstitial nephritis

Any of those possible?
Sorry, I was busy.

1) Yes, I drink a lot of fluids, but I don't do it on purpose. I have bouts of intense thirst in my mouth.
2) Diabetes insipidus may be, but why did I have it and what to do with it?
I had an MRI of the brain with a high resolution, the pituitary gland is fine.
3) Usually all my glucose, insulin and glycated hemoglobin analyzes are within the values used by the doctors.
But once there was glucose 3.1(low), but that was 9 months ago.
4) I do not drink alcohol.
5) last time my hemoglobin was 147, ferritin 70, serum iron 15.5 (mid range)
6) If it could be diagnosed... The doctors didn't tell me anything.
however, nothing was found on my kidney MRI.

Last edited:
OP
D

Daniil

How much volume daily? Above 2400ml?
What's BUN and creatinine levels?
When I last passed my daily urine for cortisol, I got 3300 ml per day. But I think the volume of urine fluctuates greatly and I do not quite understand all the factors on which this may depend.

BUN? I don't quite understand it. Do you mean the analysis for urea?

Urea was last time 4.4(2.8-7.2), creatinine 89(74-110)

OP
D

Daniil

What are results from urine dipstick?

Color- colorless
Turbidity-clear
Volume >2400ml daily
Glucose
Bilirubin
Ketones
Blood
Protein
Urobilinogen
Nitrites
Leukocytes
None of this is present in urine, urobilinogen 3.2(0.1-16)

yerrag

Sorry, I was busy.

1) Yes, I drink a lot of fluids, but I don't do it on purpose. I have bouts of intense thirst in my mouth.
2) Diabetes insipidus may be, but why did I have it and what to do with it?
I had an MRI of the brain with a high resolution, the pituitary gland is fine.
3) Usually all my glucose, insulin and glycated hemoglobin analyzes are within the values used by the mdoctors.
But once there was glucose 3.1(low), but that was 9 months ago.
4) I do not drink alcohol.
5) last time my hemoglobin was 147, ferritin 70, serum iron 15.5 (mid range)
6) If it could be diagnosed... The doctors didn't tell me anything.
however, nothing was found on my kidney MRI.
You seem to have diabetes insipidus. I have that problem also, but don't thirst. Likely, mine has to do with my kidney condition, which causes my high blood pressure as well. Yours is probably dipsogenic diabetes insipidus, where being thirsty is a symptom and may have to do with some issues with the hypothalamus and the pituitary.

The scans - MRI, CT-Scan, Ultrasound - are helpful in very advanced cases. When you haven't reached that stage, they tell you everything's fine. Which is why you need to rely on good doctors who can evaluate you based on blood markers and examination for outward symptoms.

Here is a result of a cursory search on it:

We both also have high RBC, Hemoglobin, and Hematocrit values in the CBC. Somehow I think the large quantities urinated are also related to our blood not being able to increase plasma volume.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals