High salt intake caused metabolic acidosis

yerrag

Gosh, a basic chemistry course might be if use here..
High school or college?

Regardless, I've been through these. Never taught.

Maybe in your country?

Or a better idea would be for you to get schooled. Read the article I posted, if you're really interested in learning.

OP
D

Daniil

Thanks for the CBC.

Fasting glucose is OK. Still, if your fasting glucose is steady and within range, you shouldn't be hungry in-between meals.

But your CBC shows issues. Please check your values against this cheat sheet of Dr. Weatherby.

All of your RBC values -RBC, Hgb, Hct, MCV ... RDW are above optimal range. If judged by reference ranges used by conventional doctors though, they are fine. Those could mean many things such as any, some, or all of the following : low blood volume, low b12/folate (dealing with methylation issues).

With regard to your WBC, the neutrophils are high, which may indicate a low-level infection. It's called low level because it does not result in a fever. However, it is hard to verify because the medical establishment does not have tests for all bacteria. They only test for bacteria that cause fevers. In my case, I have periodontal bacteria that came from poor oral hygiene.

I don't know how the Gilbert's Syndrome would impact your RBC values, would you know?

If you could get your temperature accurately, that would be swell. Use a regular digital thermometer. Place it on your mouth and leave it for 12 minutes to be sure you get the temperature. Temperature is a good starting point to ascertain your metabolic state as far as whether you have hypothyroidism or not. I say starting point as it isn't very conclusive in itself.

What kind of autonomic dysfunctions were these?

What B-Vitamins were these? Were they B12 and folate?

What kind of magnesium supplements did you take? How much and for how long? Were they enough? Magnesium deficiency has to be corrected, otherwise many issues will remain unresolved.

The polyuria could very well be caused by an ongoing infection which may also cause inflammation, and together they cause or exacerbate acidosis. The increased urination is due to the need to excrete a lot of acid from the system. Increased urination also makes you excrete a lot of potassium as well as other electyolytes. Do you experience cramps?

If you're low on magnesium, it would also be hard to increase your potassium stores. You may be lacking on these two electrolytes at the very least, and the electrolyte imbalance could be having an effect on your response to high salt intake.

The article I sent you on the magnesium test earlier also talks about about the effects of magnesium deficiency.
Autonomic dysfunction, in America it's called dysautonomia, I think.

These were vitamins b1, b2, b6.

I did a blood test for b12, it's in the middle of the range. Can this analysis be trusted?

I have previously found oddities in the indicators of immunity. Do you have any ideas on how to search for this infection?

About a month and a half ago, I did an analysis for C-reactive protein and it was normal(0.3), but earlier I really found inflammation.

I took about 500 mg of magnesium Asparaginate for three weeks. Yes, I continue to experience cramps, but rarely. I took a simple potassium test along with the sodium, and it was also high.

I don't know much about Gilbert's syndrome, as I rarely have bilirubin high that I experience any symptoms.

OP
D

Daniil

Thanks for the CBC.

Fasting glucose is OK. Still, if your fasting glucose is steady and within range, you shouldn't be hungry in-between meals.

But your CBC shows issues. Please check your values against this cheat sheet of Dr. Weatherby.

All of your RBC values -RBC, Hgb, Hct, MCV ... RDW are above optimal range. If judged by reference ranges used by conventional doctors though, they are fine. Those could mean many things such as any, some, or all of the following : low blood volume, low b12/folate (dealing with methylation issues).

With regard to your WBC, the neutrophils are high, which may indicate a low-level infection. It's called low level because it does not result in a fever. However, it is hard to verify because the medical establishment does not have tests for all bacteria. They only test for bacteria that cause fevers. In my case, I have periodontal bacteria that came from poor oral hygiene.

I don't know how the Gilbert's Syndrome would impact your RBC values, would you know?

If you could get your temperature accurately, that would be swell. Use a regular digital thermometer. Place it on your mouth and leave it for 12 minutes to be sure you get the temperature. Temperature is a good starting point to ascertain your metabolic state as far as whether you have hypothyroidism or not. I say starting point as it isn't very conclusive in itself.

What kind of autonomic dysfunctions were these?

What B-Vitamins were these? Were they B12 and folate?

What kind of magnesium supplements did you take? How much and for how long? Were they enough? Magnesium deficiency has to be corrected, otherwise many issues will remain unresolved.

The polyuria could very well be caused by an ongoing infection which may also cause inflammation, and together they cause or exacerbate acidosis. The increased urination is due to the need to excrete a lot of acid from the system. Increased urination also makes you excrete a lot of potassium as well as other electyolytes. Do you experience cramps?

If you're low on magnesium, it would also be hard to increase your potassium stores. You may be lacking on these two electrolytes at the very least, and the electrolyte imbalance could be having an effect on your response to high salt intake.

The article I sent you on the magnesium test earlier also talks about about the effects of magnesium deficiency.
Thank you very much for your answers, you give a lot of interesting information
I recently did a routine blood test for magnesium and it was in the middle of the range. The temperature has just been measured, it is equal to 36.7. However, while I was measuring 12 minutes, my thermometer signaled the measured temperature 10 times) In Moscow, it is now 18 hours.

yerrag

I did a blood test for b12, it's in the middle of the range. Can this analysis be trusted?
I assume it can be trusted. What about folate?

I have previously found oddities in the indicators of immunity. Do you have any ideas on how to search for this infection?
I have no idea. It took me a long time to trace my hypertension to my periodontal issues.

About a month and a half ago, I did an analysis for C-reactive protein and it was normal(0.3), but earlier I really found inflammation.
I don't know why, but my hsCRP is also low but I have inflammation in my kidneys. My LDH is above range though. My ESR is within range also.

I took about 500 mg of magnesium Asparaginate for three weeks. Yes, I continue to experience cramps, but rarely. I took a simple potassium test along with the sodium, and it was also high.
That is nothing.

I took magbicarb 600mg for a year. I haven't test my magnesium after that. Neither have I tested my mangesium before that. I just assumed I'm deficient as when I look back at what I ate before, it didn't have a lot of magnesium. Besides, when you take magnesium orally, when there is excess in the body, you will have diarrhea, and that tells you that you have enough magnesium already. Because the body protects you from overdosing on magnesium through diarrhea, there is no fear from magnesium overdose. Magnesium overdose is very dangerous though, but as long as my mag intake is oral, I'm kept from magnesium overdose.
I took a simple potassium test along with the sodium, and it was also high.
High serum potassium is not an indication of having enough potassium stores. It just means intracellular potassium is being released extracellularly. It can be caused by inflammation, or by very high ECF acidity. There may be other causes as well.

yerrag

However, while I was measuring 12 minutes, my thermometer signaled the measured temperature 10 times)
The thermometers usually make a beep at the first minute, signalling that it can be pulled out. But when you pull it out, it hasn't given you yet your correct temperature.

Maybe your thermometer has a beep every minute feature, so it gave you 10 beeps, although it should be 12 beeps for 12 minutes.

Pls take another reading tomorrow at 1700 hours. At 1800 hours, temperature has already started to go down.

OP
D

Daniil

I assume it can be trusted. What about folate?

I have no idea. It took me a long time to trace my hypertension to my periodontal issues.

I don't know why, but my hsCRP is also low but I have inflammation in my kidneys. My LDH is above range though. My ESR is within range also.

That is nothing.

I took magbicarb 600mg for a year. I haven't test my magnesium after that. Neither have I tested my mangesium before that. I just assumed I'm deficient as when I look back at what I ate before, it didn't have a lot of magnesium. Besides, when you take magnesium orally, when there is excess in the body, you will have diarrhea, and that tells you that you have enough magnesium already. Because the body protects you from overdosing on magnesium through diarrhea, there is no fear from magnesium overdose. Magnesium overdose is very dangerous though, but as long as my mag intake is oral, I'm kept from magnesium overdose.

High serum potassium is not an indication of having enough potassium stores. It just means intracellular potassium is being released extracellularly. It can be caused by inflammation, or by very high ECF acidity. There may be other causes as well.
Well, my potassium intake does seem to cause diarrhea. But I am now wary of taking magnesium because of my symptoms in any amount.
I can test for folate, but I had no reason to suspect a deficiency before.
You make me wonder, because after my C-reactive protein returned to normal, I stopped looking for infections. Maybe I should do a back-up of the urine and retake the general blood test.

yerrag

Well, my potassium intake does seem to cause diarrhea. But I am now wary of taking magnesium because of my symptoms in any amount.
You make me wonder, because after my C-reactive protein returned to normal, I stopped looking for infections. Maybe I should do a back-up of the urine and retake the general blood test.
What were your symptoms taking magnesium? Sorry if you had said that before.

You should be eating fruits and veggies or their juices for potassium, not taking potassium supplements. That may fix your diarrhea problem. What potassium supplements were you taking?

C-RP is more a test for inflammation, not for infection. Don't make the mistake of equating inflammation for infection, and vice versa.

What do you mean by backup of urine?

OP
D

Daniil

You should be eating fruits and veggies or their juices for potassium, not taking potassium supplements. That may fix your diarrhea problem. What potassium supplements were you taking?

C-RP is more a test for inflammation, not for infection. Don't make the mistake of equating inflammation for infection, and vice versa.

Magnesium makes me want to breathe slowly and deeply. And perhaps a weakness.

An active infection can occur without inflammation? I can't imagine it.

I understand that Potassium is easier to get from food. But I was afraid that because of the large amount of sodium, I would start hypertension and decided to insure myself with additional potassium. I tried taking about one and a half grams of potassium orotate, but it caused diarrhea and I gave up on the idea.

Bacteriological culture of urine on the microflora, I meant. I'm sorry, I can not write clearly, I still have a bad English.

OP
D

Daniil

I got it, though. Yes, it can. For example, if a certain bacterium multiplies in the blood and releases toxins that cause symptoms, but does not destroy the cells.

What's your diet like, @Daniil ?

OP
D

Daniil

What's your diet like, @Daniil ?
For the last 2 months, I've been trying to stick to what Ray Pete writes about. I eat fruit(mostly oranges, sometimes apples and bananas), drink milk, cheese, sometimes beef, eat potatoes, pasta, honey, chocolate, carrot, sometimes gelatin.

JAM123

I tried something similar, I can’t get anywhere near 20 grams without a blood sugar crash and symptoms of depression. I think increasing salt is worthwhile if it’s done very slowly. My hunger tells me when I’ve had too much, which I can resolve by eating more and drinking more water to flush out any excess. I’ve found the best approach with just about everything o be to use the bare minimum needed to get results. I can’t think of a single time in my life where more (than necessary) ended up being being better. Hope this helps:thumbsup:

OP
D

Daniil

I did this analysis(I translated the document). Does anyone know how to interpret this, or does they know someone who can?

Attachments

• 412033884 (.pdf
    81.5 KB · Views: 11

yerrag

Your MCV is very high, which indicates b12 or folate deficiency. Or there is a lot of oxidative stress going on, which requires vitamin C or antioxidants to counter.

This is also confirmed by a high RDW.

I have to go over your RBC, Hgb, Hct, RDW, MCV, MCH, MCHC values with you. Please compare these values with the values in the cheat sheet. They are all above range, and they offer clues to conditions. Did a doctor ever take a look at these values? What did he say? If he were looking at a standard of care range, he would do no action because he would consider them normal. But if you looked at the cheat sheet of Dr. Weatherby, all these values are above the optimal range.

This is conventional medicine's way of failing to detect issues and waiting for ticking bomb to explode. More money is made responding to a crisis than in preventing the crisis. I have pets - cats and koi. After experiencing numerous deaths and relying on "experts," I ditched their expertise and started to observe and research and experiment. I learned that questioning and eventually overruling the experts' advice is how I now have very healthy pets. I no longer have crisis after crisis. Life is good. I think the animals have it better though. Humans suffer more because more money can be made treating a chronically sick human over their lifetime. A happy, healthy, energetic, and productive individual is not a good profit center,
Yes, don't just focus on metabolic factors as low-level infections are very much the last thing everyone looks at.

If you are kept from seeing evil, it doesn't mean there is no evil. Look deeper.

Still, in the presence of infection and inflammation, you have to have a leg to stand on. So, having good metabolic health keeps you robust in standing up to stresses arising from infection and inflammation. Just don't count on metabolic health too long, because these stresses will eventually whittle away even at your metabolic health.

yerrag

@Daniil you mentioned herpes on your lips. Have you tried taking lysine? This article was mentioned in another thread about using lysine for COVID, but it also mentioned as lysine being used for herpes:

OP
D

Daniil

@Daniil you mentioned herpes on your lips. Have you tried taking lysine? This article was mentioned in another thread about using lysine for COVID, but it also mentioned as lysine being used for herpes:

Yes, I tried, but in my opinion it does not help. I got herpes while taking lysine. I think the main cause of herpes relapses is stress and low temperatures.

yerrag

Yes, I tried, but in my opinion it does not help. I got herpes while taking lysine. I think the main cause of herpes relapses is stress and low temperatures.
Sorry it didn't work. I suppose you meant that you still got herpes even with taking lysine?

OP
D

Daniil

Your MCV is very high, which indicates b12 or folate deficiency. Or there is a lot of oxidative stress going on, which requires vitamin C or antioxidants to counter.

This is also confirmed by a high RDW.

I have to go over your RBC, Hgb, Hct, RDW, MCV, MCH, MCHC values with you. Please compare these values with the values in the cheat sheet. They are all above range, and they offer clues to conditions. Did a doctor ever take a look at these values? What did he say? If he were looking at a standard of care range, he would do no action because he would consider them normal. But if you looked at the cheat sheet of Dr. Weatherby, all these values are above the optimal range.

This is conventional medicine's way of failing to detect issues and waiting for ticking bomb to explode. More money is made responding to a crisis than in preventing the crisis. I have pets - cats and koi. After experiencing numerous deaths and relying on "experts," I ditched their expertise and started to observe and research and experiment. I learned that questioning and eventually overruling the experts' advice is how I now have very healthy pets. I no longer have crisis after crisis. Life is good. I think the animals have it better though. Humans suffer more because more money can be made treating a chronically sick human over their lifetime. A happy, healthy, energetic, and productive individual is not a good profit center,

Yes, don't just focus on metabolic factors as low-level infections are very much the last thing everyone looks at.

If you are kept from seeing evil, it doesn't mean there is no evil. Look deeper.

Still, in the presence of infection and inflammation, you have to have a leg to stand on. So, having good metabolic health keeps you robust in standing up to stresses arising from infection and inflammation. Just don't count on metabolic health too long, because these stresses will eventually whittle away even at your metabolic health.
Do you think folic acid tests should be trusted?

The doctor gave me a test for the interferon status that I attached above, but I, unfortunately, can not go to him now.

I think that medicine does not particularly need healthy people. this can undermine the pharmaceutical business, the pension insurance system. In addition, I noticed that when a person is healthy, he begins to be interested in politics, but a sick person thinks only about his health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals