Does B-50 cause anhedonia?

redsun

I tried methionine, it makes me feel sick. And it seems to cause a bit of drowsiness. A large amount of sugar, by the way, also causes me a similar effect. I wonder if we can conclude from this that sugar reduces histamine?)

By the way, does the use of methionine increase homocysteine?

I also saw a study on the forum that famotidine (an H2 histamine receptor antagonist) increases glycogen stores, perhaps my glycogen stores are very low due to histamine and this causes adrenaline and sweaty hands?
And of course methionine/SAM-e will make you drowsy since it reduces histamine which is responsible for wakefulness.

OP
D

Daniil

By the way, I remembered that I took the test and I have a normal level of homocysteine (mid-range). I wonder why then I have the symptoms of histamine, the problem with DAO?

redsun

How do you think, why I'm sick of methionine, but not the SAMe?

If you get sick from methionine just use SAM-e.

By the way, I remembered that I took the test and I have a normal level of homocysteine (mid-range). I wonder why then I have the symptoms of histamine, the problem with dao?
You can have enzyme mutations related to histamine metabolism and yes could be low DAO. But homocysteine can become either methionine or turned into cysteine. As long as enough B vitamins are provided homocysteine shouldnt ever really be high.

OP
D

Daniil

You can have enzyme mutations related to histamine metabolism and yes could be low DAO. But homocysteine can become either methionine or turned into cysteine. As long as enough B vitamins are provided homocysteine shouldnt ever really be high.
Thank you, the problem is that the SAMe in Russia is difficult to get. I already get enough calcium (1.5 g / day), and vitamin C causes dry mouth. It doesn't good.

OP
D

Daniil

Ray, by the way, said something about vitamin D and histamine, but I don't remember where it is

OP
D

Daniil

Strangely, SAMe gives me absolutely no effects. I suspect it's just not digested.

OP
D

Daniil

However, if I take methionine little by little, it does not cause side effects.

OP
D

Daniil

Possible that methionine causes nausea precisely by reducing histamine and increasing NO.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals