High metabolism atracct more women ?

OccamzRazer

from your perspective how would the experimental injection impact on women impact your own life and make her less enjoyable?
Fair enough!

Regarding this last point, tho, I personally would not have sex or raise children with a woman who's had the COVID injection.

OccamzRazer

Here's a social experiment for guys out there. Go to the park/to church/ to the club here in America and see how many women you attract.

Then go to the same type of location in South America and see how many women are interested in you.

If you don't feel like going thru such an extensive experiment [hey, I don't blame you!], then get on Tinder and browse around in both locations. See how many matches and messages you get in one location vs. the other.

You'll quickly realize that something is severely off about gender dynamics in North America, and one sex is more in the wrong than the other...

SamYo123

mesml being years without PUFAS and doing everything I can to lower the iron (it's probably very low) and consuming all the micros and having a lot of carbs, I only get any metabolic advance when I remove the starches, and any small reintroduction puts a strain on my liver
Does that include starch from bananas?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Can this explain my great strength with little mass? reverse pyramid with emphasis on concentric movements would generate health and muscle?
I haven't seen studies showing that concentric is better for strength than eccentric or mixed training. It might just be that you have good insertions, good neural firing, have trained for a long time and have gotten good at it.

OP
R

Roni123@

I haven't seen studies showing that concentric is better for strength than eccentric or mixed training. It might just be that you have good insertions, good neural firing, have trained for a long time and have gotten good at it.
Are there muscles in the eccentric phases? what do you think of Ray's observation of concentric movements in mitochondrial restoration?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Are there muscles in the eccentric phases? what do you think of Ray's observation of concentric movements in mitochondrial restoration?
What do you mean, muscles in the eccentric phase? When the quads contract concentrically, the hamstring lengthens eccentrically and vice versa. There will always be an eccentric component to lifting. Peat said that the Bulgarians (I think) were accused of juicing, but they were only doing concentric. Back in the day, another group (I can't recall if it were the Americans) was accused of using steroids, but they credited isometrics. Point being, I think they used the excuse of concentric only to cover up their drug use. But regardless, I do think concentric only is a good way of training for sure.
There is 1 study showing that concentric only increased muscle stem cells in fast-twitch muscle fibers, but I wouldn't get too excited about it just yet.

@haidut it is time to finally bring out the big guns for us not so desirables -- only you can do it.

IncelNon™ out when? So many subjects here lately about issues with women, looks, etc.

Other name ideas: UglyNon, Hunksterone, Chadinin, DeBatin'

If you can't put it in a bottle then make it a service.

Nomane Euger

@haidut it is time to finally bring out the big guns for us not so desirables -- only you can do it.

IncelNon™ out when? So many subjects here lately about issues with women, looks, etc.

Other name ideas: UglyNon, Hunksterone, Chadinin, DeBatin'

If you can't put it in a bottle then make it a service.
It should be more bitternessNon,frustratioNon,learned helplessnessNon,impotencyNon

area51puy

Forum Supporter
What do you mean, muscles in the eccentric phase? When the quads contract concentrically, the hamstring lengthens eccentrically and vice versa. There will always be an eccentric component to lifting. Peat said that the Bulgarians (I think) were accused of juicing, but they were only doing concentric. Back in the day, another group (I can't recall if it were the Americans) was accused of using steroids, but they credited isometrics. Point being, I think they used the excuse of concentric only to cover up their drug use. But regardless, I do think concentric only is a good way of training for sure.
There is 1 study showing that concentric only increased muscle stem cells in fast-twitch muscle fibers, but I wouldn't get too excited about it just yet.
What would say are some good supplements to increase fast twitch muscles.

OP
R

Roni123@

Are the fast-twitch muscles involved in the force of a punch or jump? I always thought stem cells could be a problem with a slow metabolism

A

Adf

Attractiveness is based on many things yes, genetics is a big part of it. But better balanced hormones aka optimal metabolism can change your appearance in ways you may not even consciously see or know. Everything you do, the length of time you look at someone, how slow or fast you breathe, how you stand and walk, how relaxed or scrunched is your face, every tiny little physical movement and interaction you unconsciously do is affected by hormones. Confidence or lack-there-of 100% shows in every single one of your interactions and movements. Having optimal hormones will have you doing more optimal unconscious movements and interactions.

All of these little unconscious physicality's are noticed for the most part *unconsciously* by others. Someone who is attracted to you, won't know exactly why they're attracted to you, it's their unconscious mind that sees your unconscious movements. You will also be producing much more pheromones when you have optimal hormone balance.

This is precisely why someone else here said they have had negative reactions when optimising their hormones. Just like many people react positively to your optimized self, as they see you higher in social ladder, Many people unconsciously react negatively to you as well as they feel threatened and weak and don't like how your presence alone makes them feel weak. Many people, sometimes consciously, but usually unconsciously, will try to bring you down to their level.

Once you realize this, you might notice friends you hang out with have been unconsciously bringing you down and holding you back. It is very common to lose friendships when you improve your life, because if you have these kinds of people as your 'friends', you need to cut them loose if you want to grow.

Hans

Forum Supporter
What would say are some good supplements to increase fast twitch muscles.
Androgens. :) Topical DHEA should be helpful.
Anti-inflammatory compounds as well. Aging and inflammaging shrinks fast twitch muscle fibers.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Are the fast-twitch muscles involved in the force of a punch or jump? I always thought stem cells could be a problem with a slow metabolism
Yes definitely. They are able to contract the fastest.

Nomane Euger

Androgens. :) Topical DHEA should be helpful.
Anti-inflammatory compounds as well. Aging and inflammaging shrinks fast twitch muscle fibers.
hi hans,frm your researchs does different androgens increase fast twitch fiber to different extend?if yes in which order of magnitude?how long does it take from androgens to increase fast twitch fiber to a significant degree?

OP
R

Roni123@

Yes definitely. They are able to contract the fastest.
Ray my pre workout is 1 gram of aspirin with 150 ml of milk and my post workout is 500 mg of aspirin with 200 ml of milk my diet is pro metabolic no starch, am i on the way to hormonal optimization and more muscle?

Hans

Forum Supporter
hi hans,frm your researchs does different androgens increase fast twitch fiber to different extend?if yes in which order of magnitude?how long does it take from androgens to increase fast twitch fiber to a significant degree?
The stronger the androgen, the better it will increase fast twitch muscle fibers. Testosterone is more anabolic than DHT, but modified 5AR steroids are also pretty anabolic, such as anavar.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ray my pre workout is 1 gram of aspirin with 150 ml of milk and my post workout is 500 mg of aspirin with 200 ml of milk my diet is pro metabolic no starch, am i on the way to hormonal optimization and more muscle?
I'd rather have 500ml milk with 1-2 tbsp honey and 1-2 tbsp collagen and the same post-workout. I'd separate the aspirin from the workout by about 4 hours.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals