Hair Loss Do To Stress And Estrogen

no he's a doc take him literaly for his word he is not being abstract or cryptic in any way

cortisol is anti inflammatory not anti stress...it is THE STRESS HORMONE

dopamine would get rid of serotonin faster...than cortsiol...DO SOME COCAINE BOOM serotonin gone.

mic drop and out the door....peace
I dont care if that dr Sam is the king of my country.

Cortisol is released as anti stress mechanism with feedback loop:

Relationships between inflammatory cytokine and cortisol responses in firefighters exposed to simulated wildfire suppression work and sleep restriction
A fundamental relationship exists between the immune and endocrine systems to modulate an adequate response to physiological and psychological stressors (Mcewen et al. 1997; Turnbull and Rivier 1999; Elenkov and Chrousos 2002; Elenkov 2008). The precise physiological mechanisms underlying this relationship are not fully understood. Evidence does suggest that activation of a bidirectional feedback loop between the end-products, cytokines and cortisol, is central to the appropriate functioning of the hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal (HPA) axis, while maintaining homeostasis of the immune system (Turnbull and Rivier 1999; Petrovsky 2001). For example, exposure to a stressor and the subsequent release of certain inflammatory cytokines such as tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-α), interleukin (IL)-10, and IL-6 activate the HPA axis and cause the release of cortisol (Turnbull and Rivier 1999; Steensberg et al. 2003). The anti-inflammatory effects of cortisol then feedback and suppress further release of cytokines (Riechlin 1993; Chrousos 1995; Elenkov and Chrousos 1999; Turnbull and Rivier 1999).

Yes but that's still a crutch. There's also the fact that in habitual coffee drinkers, coffee withdrawal is associated with reduced brain flow to the brain for 24 hours. It's true that it has an adaptogenic function but I think that it still has some negative effects in most people. Traditional Chinese Medicine's perspective is that it doesn't create energy but only creates a surge by depleting adrenals. Thus follows a negative, catabolic cascade that affects vitality, as the adrenals pool is difficult to regenerate.

A lot of thyroid-optimizing strategies including T3/4 supplementation are crutches (except avoiding O6, increasing sat fats+carbs and minimizing stress) that do not fix its root cause for many cases. Considering that this forum is home to many hypothyroids it makes me wonder why so few people have explored the Fluoride perspective of hypothyroidism. Agents that chelate Fluoride like Boron and Tamarind are the only permanent solutions to fixing a problem caused by inhibited Iodine uptake (essential to Thyroid Hormones production) by the thyroid gland and its calcification, both induced by Fluoride. This is why many people have felt great on high dose Iodine, their uptake is almost completely blocked.
You hit the nail on the head, bro.

I did not know tamarinde chelated fluoride? that is a Mexican drink, they drink it here in Belize too. But I thought it chelates a lot more of minerals and needs to be processed first, for it to be drinkable, but I dont trust the companies that make it, neither the locals.

no he's a doc take him literaly for his word he is not being abstract or cryptic in any way

cortisol is anti inflammatory not anti stress...it is THE STRESS HORMONE

dopamine would get rid of serotonin faster...than cortsiol...DO SOME COCAINE BOOM serotonin gone.

mic drop and out the door....peace
Bro, dopamine use like cocaine you mention is snorted via the nostrils, and therefore is not a systemic way of lowering serotonin in the body. It has effect in the brain yes. But this has nothing to do with cortisol acting in the body.

Elephanto

I did not know tamarinde chelated fluoride? that is a Mexican drink, they drink it here in Belize too. But I thought it chelates a lot more of minerals and needs to be processed first, for it to be drinkable, but I dont trust the companies that make it, neither the locals.

Yes, it specifically chelates Fluoride.

Effect of tamarind ingestion on fluoride excretion in humans. - PubMed - NCBI

Tamarind seed coat extract restores fluoride-induced hematological and biochemical alterations in rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Ameliorative effect of tamarind leaf on fluoride-induced metabolic alterations. - PubMed - NCBI

I'm not too familiar with it as I've only used Boron, but these two are the only Fluoride chelators promoted for which I can find studies that prove it. You may be right about it chelating other minerals, I'll have to look this up.

Yes, it specifically chelates Fluoride.

Effect of tamarind ingestion on fluoride excretion in humans. - PubMed - NCBI

Tamarind seed coat extract restores fluoride-induced hematological and biochemical alterations in rats. - PubMed - NCBI

Ameliorative effect of tamarind leaf on fluoride-induced metabolic alterations. - PubMed - NCBI

I'm not too familiar with it as I've only used Boron, but these two are the only Fluoride chelators promoted for which I can find studies that prove it. You may be right about it chelating other minerals, I'll have to look this up.
Awesome! thnx bro

@fradon I do recognize the threat of caffeine. It can shift balance of immune system to Th2. It can cause skin wounds to not heal. Xanthines blunt the effect of accupuncture. And it can cause anxiety, headaches, vasoconstriction.

But I found when you use 2 cups of coffee, lots of sugar and lots of milk in the morning around your 9/10 am circadian point, and are tolerant to that amount, it is pure profit. the milk helps retain nutrient loss by adrenaline boost. sugar against bloodsugar crash. and use in the morning according to your circadian rhythm / cortisol release will not make you insomniac.

Nestito

Yes but that's still a crutch. There's also the fact that in habitual coffee drinkers, coffee withdrawal is associated with reduced brain flow to the brain for 24 hours. It's true that it has an adaptogenic function but I think that it still has some negative effects in most people. Traditional Chinese Medicine's perspective is that it doesn't create energy but only creates a surge by depleting adrenals. Thus follows a negative, catabolic cascade that affects vitality, as the adrenals pool is difficult to regenerate.

A lot of thyroid-optimizing strategies including T3/4 supplementation are crutches (except avoiding O6, increasing sat fats+carbs and minimizing stress) that do not fix its root cause for many cases. Considering that this forum is home to many hypothyroids it makes me wonder why so few people have explored the Fluoride perspective of hypothyroidism. Agents that chelate Fluoride like Boron and Tamarind are the only permanent solutions to fixing a problem caused by inhibited Iodine uptake (essential to Thyroid Hormones production) by the thyroid gland and its calcification, both induced by Fluoride. This is why many people have felt great on high dose Iodine, their uptake is almost completely blocked.

Elephanto, what is your personal opinion on supplementing iodine?

Do you have any links to any videos that display controlled breathing well? Short inhalations followed by long exhalations are very uncomfortable for me and am wondering if I’m just doing it wrong. It’s like I just want to gasp for air after a couple tries.

Also, do you think taking a hair brush or scalp massager and brushing your scalp until it turns pink/red for blood flow could replace detumescene therapy?

Sorry if these questions are off topic, I just read everything you have to say regarding hair loss and feel like you’re the closest to the win.

Elephanto

Elephanto, what is your personal opinion on supplementing iodine?

Do you have any links to any videos that display controlled breathing well? Short inhalations followed by long exhalations are very uncomfortable for me and am wondering if I’m just doing it wrong. It’s like I just want to gasp for air after a couple tries.

Also, do you think taking a hair brush or scalp massager and brushing your scalp until it turns pink/red for blood flow could replace detumescene therapy?

Sorry if these questions are off topic, I just read everything you have to say regarding hair loss and feel like you’re the closest to the win.

I've never tried Iodine consistently because of studies showing it can cause hypothyroidism and Peat's advice. I think it may have decalcifying properties external to Thyroid function. I prefered the Fluoride excretion alternative along with getting about the RDA for Iodine.

Don't have a link, sorry. You might just be overdoing the exhalation and need to find the right pace, you don't want to create hypoxia either. Some daily cardio (about 20 mins at a pace where you are able to exclusively breath through the nose) increases lung capacity, making breathing easier, and optimizes blood and lymph circulation. Proper tongue posturing (mewing), hard gum chewing and bone-augmenting supps like K2 and Boron, maybe Pregnenolone have been helpful in my experience, you breath more easily as your face gets wider.

Don't think it can replace it, though some full regrowth has been achieved with Apple Cider Vinegar rinsing without scalp massaging, doing headstands and Tom Hagerty's scalp exercices (occipital muscle triggering) have also helped. These things (including brushing) help while there is still some calcification and the systemic state (also perhaps bone structure) that allows it, so to lessen any further calcification by promoting blood flow. Proper breathing and bag breathing also do this. Even wearing a cap often will help, might be part of the reason why balding is less common in Baseball players. For dark haired people I think it might also be a promoting factor to have the sun shine on your head all day long.

Nestito

I've never tried Iodine consistently because of studies showing it can cause hypothyroidism and Peat's advice. I think it may have decalcifying properties external to Thyroid function. I prefered the Fluoride excretion alternative along with getting about the RDA for Iodine.

Don't have a link, sorry. You might just be overdoing the exhalation and need to find the right pace, you don't want to create hypoxia either. Some daily cardio (about 20 mins at a pace where you are able to exclusively breath through the nose) increases lung capacity, making breathing easier, and optimizes blood and lymph circulation. Proper tongue posturing (mewing), hard gum chewing and bone-augmenting supps like K2 and Boron, maybe Pregnenolone have been helpful in my experience, you breath more easily as your face gets wider.

Don't think it can replace it, though some full regrowth has been achieved with Apple Cider Vinegar rinsing without scalp massaging, doing headstands and Tom Hagerty's scalp exercices (occipital muscle triggering) have also helped. These things (including brushing) help while there is still some calcification and the systemic state (also perhaps bone structure) that allows it, so to lessen any further calcification by promoting blood flow. Proper breathing and bag breathing also do this. Even wearing a cap often will help, might be part of the reason why balding is less common in Baseball players. For dark haired people I think it might also be a promoting factor to have the sun shine on your head all day long.

Sweet, thank you for your reply, you are the man!

and of course, one last question.

which foods would you say should absolutely be avoided for highest chance at success. as much as I love salt, coconut oil, and white rice? I can’t imagine only eating those things and supplementing the rest.

I have dropped dairy (igf-1), all grains except white rice, avoiding o6, what am I missing?

and anything wrong with just directly applying ACV onto scalp and leaving it overnight instead of the rinsing?

Last edited:

Elephanto

Sweet, thank you for your reply, you are the man!

and of course, one last question.

which foods would you say should absolutely be avoided for highest chance at success. as much as I love salt, coconut oil, and white rice? I can’t imagine only eating those things and supplementing the rest.

I have dropped dairy (igf-1), all grains except white rice, avoiding o6, what am I missing?

Maybe chicken and eggs, which intake have been significantly linked to phtalates burden in the population (microplastics with potent anti-androgenic/estrogenic effects). As well as sea food and fishes from the ocean which is littered in microplastics. Fishes also increase TMAO concentrations (Nitric Oxide, linked to heart disease) several-fold more than red meat. Generally avoiding liquids that come in plastic or cans (they are lined with BPA) and oils/fats stored in plastic. I get most of my protein (low intake though) from Adzuki beans and lentils, that are soaked in water+bicarbonate sodium in refrigerator for 24hours, which decreases anti-nutrient factors, and some occasional Lamb. It might not be good to replace chicken by daily red meat, since the Heme Iron and Carnitine (anti-thyroid) will be problematic. Stevia and soy are anti-androgenic. Organic veggies are mostly fine. Sugar and starch don't go together, I've found in studies that this combination increases Candida biofilm formation the most (sugar alone also increases it more than starch), so fruits should be eaten away from a starch meal. A bit of Olive Oil, and about 2 tsps of cream or cocoa butter daily (androgenic palmitic acid inhibiting cortisol, lipolysis and anti-cancer stearic acid) are good too. Anyway if that represents a too drastic diet change, maybe you can keep the chicken and see if you can still progress. I still ate it when I got most of my regrowth but I've also seen testosterone and estrogen improvements when dropping it.

I do this too with the ACV. I also had a large bowl with ACV and water in which I submerged my head up to the eyebrows for 5 mins.

Last edited:

Motif

How does this apple cider vinegar work ?

Pure acv rinse or diluted ?

Could I use acv daily to leave on the scalp without a rinse or would this be to harsh?

Elephanto

How does this apple cider vinegar work ?

Pure acv rinse or diluted ?

Could I use acv daily to leave on the scalp without a rinse or would this be to harsh?

Its acidity dissolves calcification. The guide had it dilluted and once every other day, also to let it dry over night.

Motif

If I would like to just let it sit - no washing out- how should I dilute it? Any idea? 1:1 with water?

Elephanto

If I would like to just let it sit - no washing out- how should I dilute it? Any idea? 1:1 with water?
Yes sounds good. If it makes your hair too dry, you can always use a bit of coconut oil as a conditioner the next day.

Motif

I would apply it with a pipette and hopefully get most of it just on the scalp

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals