Lower Crf In Centeral Amygdala

Aidin91

Hi to all
I am suffering from chronic stress and anxiety since I born(elevated blood pressure,heart beat,whole body hair loss), due to the my father mentality I tried to find a solution for my problem previously on this forum and thanks to members suggestion I tried some drugs but none of them helped me completely.The drugs were Cyproheptadine and Fluoxetine (each one for 6 week) fluoxetine helped my elevated blood pressure and heart beat but it never helped with CeA(central amygdala) and cyproheptadine makes me a lot sleepy and exhausted.
I just want your advices about the medicine that can lower CRF within CeA.(I know Tianeptine lowers it,but it is unavailable)
I am really devastated and I need your suggestion.
I really appreciate your help and advice.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi to all
I am suffering from chronic stress and anxiety since I born(elevated blood pressure,heart beat,whole body hair loss), due to the my father mentality I tried to find a solution for my problem previously on this forum and thanks to members suggestion I tried some drugs but none of them helped me completely.The drugs were Cyproheptadine and Fluoxetine (each one for 6 week) fluoxetine helped my elevated blood pressure and heart beat but it never helped with CeA(central amygdala) and cyproheptadine makes me a lot sleepy and exhausted.
I just want your advices about the medicine that can lower CRF within CeA.(I know Tianeptine lowers it,but it is unavailable)

Pregnenolone is probably your best bet for OTC methods.
Pregnenolone Is The Most Potent Inhibitor Of The Stress Signal (CRH)
Pregnenolone May Protect Cognition From Damage By Stress

There are synthetic CRH/CRF antagonists you can buy from chemical companies but they are expensive and hard to find.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...rotect-cognition-from-damage-by-stress.11313/

docall18

Hi to all

I found p5p B6 to be amazing for stress/anxiety. Never found pharmaceuticals to be helpful, they are a blunt instrument and can to fix one issue but seem to cause two new ones.

What else I found helpful is nearly exactly as is detailed in the post below:

Gaining Muscle Olympic Weightlifting With Peat-style Nutrition

Of course you need to take it easy with things like coffee and thyroid.

OP
A

Aidin91

Pregnenolone is probably your best bet for OTC methods.
Pregnenolone Is The Most Potent Inhibitor Of The Stress Signal (CRH)
Pregnenolone May Protect Cognition From Damage By Stress

There are synthetic CRH/CRF antagonists you can buy from chemical companies but they are expensive and hard to find.
/
The pregnenolone is great supplement but it isn't available in my country and also in our neighbor countries.
Do you know anything similar to this ? or do you suggest anything else?

I found p5p B6 to be amazing for stress/anxiety. Never found pharmaceuticals to be helpful, they are a blunt instrument and can to fix one issue but seem to cause two new ones.

What else I found helpful is nearly exactly as is detailed in the post below:

Gaining Muscle Olympic Weightlifting With Peat-style Nutrition

Of course you need to take it easy with things like coffee and thyroid.

I tried all kinds of vitamin B none of them seems to help me,but I know in studies it has been shown that they are helpful. I think my situation is really severe that needs kind of special approach.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The pregnenolone is great supplement but it isn't available in my country and also in our neighbor countries.
Do you know anything similar to this ? or do you suggest anything else?

I tried all kinds of vitamin B none of them seems to help me,but I know in studies it has been shown that they are helpful. I think my situation is really severe that needs kind of special approach.

Maybe the amino acid theanine? It has some similar effects on calming down the hypothalamus and is used for PTSD treatment which is also CRF driven.

OP
A

Aidin91

Maybe the amino acid theanine? It has some similar effects on calming down the hypothalamus and is used for PTSD treatment which is also CRF driven.
I am gonna give the theanine a try, but is it gonna help the hyper secretion of the CRF in CeA ? how about escitalopram(cipralex) ?because my main goal is to lower CRF in CeA.
Thanks in advance

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals